PDA

View Full Version : I promised i looked first, but Using your Mag...

legoman4eva
Apr 28, 2012, 11:49 AM
So i'm level 17 and I just finished the rockbear horn quest for coffee, but how do i actually equip my mag, and/or where is it?

PS... i'm in a mission now trying to figure it out

SOLVED; if you hit <F1> it the 3rd option down

ashley50
Apr 28, 2012, 11:55 AM
or press "Y".

Eclipse5632
Apr 28, 2012, 04:51 PM
F4 directly brings up the mag menu.

njdss4
Apr 28, 2012, 10:36 PM
Took me a lifetime to get those two stupid items to drop for the Mag quest from Koffie. I hit the level cap before I got them to drop :-x I don't really like how we can only feed our Mags 3 times before they get "full" and we have to wait. I guess it's supposed to make you want to login more often to feed your Mag... Feels like a stupid tamagotchi!

Alenoir
Apr 28, 2012, 11:17 PM
I don't know, I often forget to feed my MAG while running through missions, actually. Had to login when my group's not on yet and AFK feed it. ._.

bradsta6508
Apr 29, 2012, 08:33 AM
Took me a lifetime to get those two stupid items to drop for the Mag quest from Koffie. I hit the level cap before I got them to drop :-x I don't really like how we can only feed our Mags 3 times before they get "full" and we have to wait. I guess it's supposed to make you want to login more often to feed your Mag... Feels like a stupid tamagotchi!
It's always been that way.

Rauten
Apr 29, 2012, 11:03 AM

Yeah but now it feels like it takes way longer for the little bugger to accept any extra items.

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah but now it feels like it takes way longer for the little bugger to accept any extra items.

I second this statement. Seems Mags are waaaay slower on the hunger timer than in PSO. Someone should clock roughly how much time it takes for a Mag to get from 99% full to 0%.

Eclipse5632
Apr 29, 2012, 11:22 AM
At least you can see when it's ready to be fed now.

Randomness
Apr 29, 2012, 11:55 AM

But a level 20 mag can gain half a level from one item. They're fed less often, but gain much more per feed (Except when compared to baby mags, I guess).

Nocimar
Apr 29, 2012, 12:05 PM
20 minutes i think it is, i clocked atleast 10% was 2 minutes

Reia
Apr 29, 2012, 02:49 PM
For people whining at feeding, get an ATA mag and flip the priority list, you'll see it gets very hungry in just 3 minutes xD!

Lucidia
Apr 29, 2012, 03:11 PM

Funny you mention that. I got 2 horns from one run, and managed to solo the end rockbear under the 20 minute limit from Koffie.

I'm not sure how to feel about the mags this time around. I'm glad they're back, but feeding them is proving to be bothersome when I can't time feedings externally yet. I'm curious if the feedings are affected by time in the field or not (do they use energy faster in the field or is the timer not affect by area at all?)

njdss4
Apr 29, 2012, 04:51 PM

I know, I was just hoping they'd change that since they've had years to think it over.

Funny you mention that. I got 2 horns from one run, and managed to solo the end rockbear under the 20 minute limit from Koffie.

I don't like how quest drops are still controlled by the RNG. If you need 2 horns, it should drop from the first two rockbears you fight. All this artificially injected grinding rubs me the wrong way.