PDA

View Full Version : In the mean time...

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 30, 2012, 09:17 AM
The beta was a blast i had alot of fun. But now it has al come down to this.... What the hell are you guys going to be doing until the open beta? for me its

Trials evolution
PSU
Gears of war3 (maybe)
battlefield3
SSX
KoA: Reckoning
Mass effect3 (maybe
What about you guys?

chaos-shadow
Apr 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
WoW and working on cosplay ...

Vashyron
Apr 30, 2012, 09:19 AM
Tribes Ascend mostly.

Aeris
Apr 30, 2012, 09:20 AM
Wii games i need to finish up
Need to get started on my portable games (PSP and DS and no i don't own a Vita or 3DS)
Some PC games i usually play once in a while.

NoiseHERO
Apr 30, 2012, 09:21 AM
I'll be playing PSOW.
And NOT drawing(who am I kidding I keep procrastinating the balls out of doing anything productive.)
And running around in circles aimlessly for a job.

Porkmaster
Apr 30, 2012, 09:23 AM
Sit right here, looking directly at the screen until open beta starts.

Cayenne
Apr 30, 2012, 09:24 AM
Back to my web page design, PSO2 took WAY too much time away from me, gotta make it up

~Inu~
My apartment needs cleaning, that's what I should get done tommorow.

Tetsaru
I'll most likely be on and off FF14 like I have been. A new patch came out recently, so there should be plenty to keep me busy.

Blackheart521
Apr 30, 2012, 09:25 AM
I'll be playing PSOW.
And NOT drawing(who am I kidding I keep procrastinating the balls out of doing anything productive.)
And running around in circles aimlessly for a job.

This...EXACTLY

Ce'Nedra
Apr 30, 2012, 09:29 AM
Beat Records of War Agarest, then play Zero version and I also got my Limited Edition of Pandora's Tower sealed since it released like 2 weeks ago.

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 30, 2012, 09:29 AM
I was also thinking tera anyone know if its good? heard anything at least?

Zeota
Apr 30, 2012, 09:31 AM
I was also thinking tera anyone know if its good? heard anything at least?

TERA is solid, but it's no PSO2 I'll say that much. Back to FFXI for me.

ryoko227
Apr 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
It's Golden Week, so probably running around spending too much money and waiting in to many long lines ^^;

Lowercase
Apr 30, 2012, 09:43 AM
trying to Spaghettification all PS3 that i bought last month ~_~. hope to get it done before something else distracted me

Rauten
Apr 30, 2012, 09:43 AM
DotA2 and Dwarf Fortress in the PC, Hot Shots Golf and Disgaea 3 on the Vita.
Why yes, the announcement of a Vita version of PSO2 pretty much sold me the system, why do you ask? :wacko:

TERA is solid, but it's no PSO2 I'll say that much. Back to FFXI for me.

This. TERA does have a far more action oriented combat system than pretty much every other MMO out there, but it still doesn't hold a candle to PSO2's combat.

zerophyte
Apr 30, 2012, 09:48 AM
I'll be playing TERA, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, LoL, Star Craft II, APB RELOADED and Diablo III among other games on both PC and Xbox 360.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 30, 2012, 09:49 AM
Gears 3, Soul Calibur 5, Fiesta.outspark.com , and a lot of netflix+^_^+

Sirius-91
Apr 30, 2012, 09:51 AM
Back to Starcraft II for me =/
My bonus pool must have gone up...

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 30, 2012, 09:56 AM
cant forget netflix
needs more anime

alphaxaon
Apr 30, 2012, 10:03 AM
Skyyyrim for meee~

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 10:34 AM
Tales of Graces F ;o

Sanada Yukimura
Apr 30, 2012, 11:00 AM
i need to get back into skyrim

GrandTickler
Apr 30, 2012, 11:15 AM
giving psu a try but ill probably play some Demon Souls, Path Of Exile and Diablo 3

Shinji Kazuya
Apr 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
Until Open Beta it will be Pandora's Tower on Wii and L.A. NOIRE on PS3 for me.

And a couple other games on PS3 and 3DS every now and then.

~Inu~
Apr 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
giving psu a try but ill probably play some Demon Souls, Path Of Exile and Diablo 3

Demon's Souls is a very good choice *high five*

Taitu
Apr 30, 2012, 11:30 AM
Aah.. Let's see..
Finish The Last Remnant
Play more..
Blazblue
Skullgirls
Disgaea 4
Also need to resume my job hunt.

youcantcatchtheblue
Apr 30, 2012, 11:33 AM
Work Work Work

I wish I could have all the free time I want when PSO2 comes out T_T

Resanoca
Apr 30, 2012, 11:35 AM
Finishing up Graces F's trophies and then moving onto unsealing Rune Factory and Resistance since both of those have yet to be touched since I bought them on the 16th. D:

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 11:49 AM
Finishing up Graces F's trophies and then moving onto unsealing Rune Factory and Resistance since both of those have yet to be touched since I bought them on the 16th. D:

Graces buddies <3

Shinji Kazuya
Apr 30, 2012, 12:05 PM

It will be out here soon! Can't wait for it! > <

buri-chan
Apr 30, 2012, 12:56 PM
I should spend some time doing that whole "trying to get a job" thing.

Ark22
Apr 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
Final Exam Week........FEW!!!!!!!!!

Peejay
Apr 30, 2012, 02:02 PM
I've picked up Phantasy Star Zero and am looking for tips and stuff to get started. I found out the person I like has played it, leaving me to be a bit jealous.

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 02:40 PM
I should spend some time doing that whole "trying to get a job" thing.

G'luck on your search, I'll be needing a job in two months. I'll be searching then.

Quatre52
Apr 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
Back to Skyrim for me...perhaps rollercoaster tycoon if i get around to buying it.

goldwing
Apr 30, 2012, 02:44 PM
Brawl busters
Mass effect 3
Maplestory
And super monday night combat.
they should hold me :) o and work

DayDreamer
Apr 30, 2012, 02:48 PM
Dragon Quest 6
Skyrim
Maplestory on the deserted Galicia server.
And of course Mabinogi, Im abit scared to know how many hours I've put into this game..
Been playing it for 2 years now

goldwing
Apr 30, 2012, 02:53 PM
Dragon Quest 6
Skyrim
Maplestory on the deserted Galicia server.
And of course Mabinogi, Im abit scared to know how many hours I've put into this game..
Been playing it for 2 years now

Lol scania ftw!!! And i should try mabinogi...

buri-chan
Apr 30, 2012, 03:57 PM
G'luck on your search, I'll be needing a job in two months. I'll be searching then.

Skyrim DLC isn't going to help my ambition levels at all.

Keiko_Seisha
Apr 30, 2012, 04:04 PM
Streaming whatever games I'm playing, as per the usual for me.

So for now it's...
Super Robot Wars Z2 Saisei-hen
The Genius of Sappheiros
Atelier Rorona AND Totori before Meruru's release
Whatever else pops up, I've been putting practice into Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross lately, gotta work on my Bernkastel/Erika team.

PsychoUprising
Apr 30, 2012, 04:09 PM
Aah.. Let's see..
Finish The Last Remnant
Play more..
Blazblue
Skullgirls
Disgaea 4
Also need to resume my job hunt.

Skullgirls Ftw.

I'll be doing that and:
Runescape (lol right?) most likley some PSU.

Digital Pain
Apr 30, 2012, 04:14 PM
Got Mass effect 3 and Skyward Sword to finish, when is open beta due? or has it not been announced yet!

Indignation Judgment
Apr 30, 2012, 04:16 PM
I just can't face any form of entertainment and diversion without telling to myself "It's not PSO2".

;A;/

Zyrusticae
Apr 30, 2012, 04:18 PM
Tera, Aion, EVE Online.

Yeah, I'm an MMO freak.

Blackheart521
Apr 30, 2012, 04:22 PM
Tera, Aion, EVE Online.

Yeah, I'm an MMO freak.

I figured all of us were ^^

Shirai
Apr 30, 2012, 04:26 PM
Probably going to go back to what I did before mostly consisting of...

Slight chance of me actually playing PSU.
AION
Tera
...other MMOs I won't list.
TF2
Whatever my friends make me play on Steam.

Just whatever my friends do.

Eggobandit
Apr 30, 2012, 04:27 PM
Skullgirls Ftw.

I'll be doing that and:
Runescape (lol right?) most likley some PSU.

skullgirls is....boring to me. I just dont get the hype. Feels like every other popular 2D fighter out there just does it better.

LoL is a fun game

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 04:27 PM
What system do you guys play Skullgirls on? I play on PS3. Have only really played against my bro. Lovin' dem Valentines.

lethal
Apr 30, 2012, 04:33 PM
Dungeon Fighter Online. And Diablo 3 once it hits.

MAXrobo
Apr 30, 2012, 05:20 PM
Back to getting destroyed on Touhou some more!

and if I get tired of being shoot to death then, I will go get punched to death on skullgirls :D

kyuuketsuki
Apr 30, 2012, 07:06 PM
Depending on how long until open beta, I'll probably be killing time with Dragon's Dogma. Comes out near the end of May, and looks good. Open world game rather like Oblivion/Skyrim. Except, y'know, without the copious amounts of suckage.

GrandTickler
Apr 30, 2012, 07:16 PM
Depending on how long until open beta, I'll probably be killing time with Dragon's Dogma. Comes out near the end of May, and looks good. Open world game rather like Oblivion/Skyrim. Except, y'know, without the copious amounts of suckage.

tried the demo today and although the gameplay seems nice the NPC followers were driving me insane after 1 minute already. they talk waaay to much to the point i just wanted to mute them. its all way to chaotic. (and thats coming from someone who experienced a ragne+dragon+12 player battle, lol)

Rhypht
Apr 30, 2012, 07:40 PM
Sitting, waiting intently for PSO2 OB.

Noblewine
May 1, 2012, 01:58 AM
Enjoy PSU and give the r/missions a chance. Goof off and draw.

Konflyk
May 1, 2012, 02:00 AM
my face until OB releases http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/830/sad_frog.jpg

Maverick_Arcane
May 1, 2012, 02:17 AM
I'll be playing PSZ and Prototype, haven't played Prototype yet, and I really haven't heard too much of it, I hope it's good!

Rath-Kun
May 1, 2012, 02:20 AM
What level are you on PSZ? I could play this weekend. Haven't played that in days.

Maverick_Arcane
May 1, 2012, 02:22 AM
What level are you on PSZ? I could play this weekend. Haven't played that in days.

I'm lv 26ish, are you a part of PSZRevival? If you're looking to play with more people, you should join us!

Rath-Kun
May 1, 2012, 02:23 AM
I am not. I'm level 83 or somethin <-<;

Maverick_Arcane
May 1, 2012, 02:25 AM
Alright, well, you should drop me a PM if you want to play!

Freshellent
May 1, 2012, 02:33 AM
Editing this video, work and possibly playing Dark Souls. At least I want to, but honestly I should be working on GW1 HoM.

Not enough time, I swear.

Sanada Yukimura
May 1, 2012, 11:13 PM
anyone have any idea when OB comes out?

lKeima
May 1, 2012, 11:18 PM
lets see here:
-Dark Souls
-Blazblue
-UMVC3
-Tales of the abyss 3DS
-Replay Dark Cloud, Kingdom hearts, Monster rancher 4, and Tales of Vesperia
-Anime

Demon-
May 1, 2012, 11:31 PM
PSO2 will take up most my free-time when it comes out but until then I will probably occupy it with these games:

PSO2 Character Creator
Phantasy Star I-IV
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Phantasy Star Universe (JP server)
Lord of the Rings Online
Diablo II - Lord of Destruction
Diablo III
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Fujiko
May 1, 2012, 11:36 PM
I'll be playing Tera Online and Diablo 3. Mass Effect 3 for the multiplayer event weekends.

Mostly just acting bored because I am not playing PSO2.

Syl
May 1, 2012, 11:40 PM
Diablo 3's coming out soon, so I'll be giving that a shot til the next beta.

Otherwise, just work work work.

ClothoBuer
May 1, 2012, 11:50 PM
Diablo 3 is going to be the major gap-filler until PSO2, but there's also a host of Gunpla I've had sitting on my shelf that needs tending to, maybe a little Old Republic, and definitely lots of Fate/Stay Night to beat and Fate/Zero to watch. On the side, I've got Tales of Graces f and Gundam Extreme VS, plus anything for the Vita that catches my fancy.

Chik'Tikka
May 2, 2012, 12:10 AM
anyone have any idea when OB comes out?

my moneys the second week of May+^_^+

Chives
May 2, 2012, 01:05 AM
I was halfway through playing Panzer Dragoon Saga when closed beta started. So I'm finishing the rest of it now, and then I'll get back on Pandora's Tower which I had only started. And I've got my Gundam model 00 Raiser to do.

And I'm dealing with real bad carpal tunnel syndrome since playing PSO2. I don't usually play PC games so maybe I stressed my hand out too much. But it was worth it.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 2, 2012, 02:01 AM
I was halfway through playing Panzer Dragoon Saga when closed beta started. So I'm finishing the rest of it now, and then I'll get back on Pandora's Tower which I had only started. And I've got my Gundam model 00 Raiser to do.

And I'm dealing with real bad carpal tunnel syndrome since playing PSO2. I don't usually play PC games so maybe I stressed my hand out too much. But it was worth it.

jeeze are you forreal

this makes me worried about my own wrists and carpal tunnel

do i stay on the computer so long i'm just immune to the symptoms and it will just come out of nowhere fullblown 5 years from now?

ohgodohgodohgodohgod

Reia
May 2, 2012, 02:20 AM
A friend ripped data from P4U Arcade in Japan, we're trying to see if we can load it in a Blazblue Arcade console so we can get into playing earlier than the rest. And practice a few characters.

Eggobandit
May 2, 2012, 02:36 AM
Shining Force II

Breath of Fire : Dragon Quarter (hated it until i actually played it. Gonna buy it off ebay now)

*League of Legends

*This is literally the best F2P game you will ever see in your life. Free to play. Cash shop for characters. Everything except skins can be bought with in-game money, which is earned by simply playing the game. Dev team ACTIVELY rebalances and updates the game. Absolutely NOTHING gameplay wise is sacrificed by the cash shop.

NOTHING. No, seriously. NOTHING is sacrificed. It should be a model for games like PSO2.

I've spent over $20 on the game already, simply because i am god damn impressed by how good of a game it is, and how fair their cash shop system is.

Reia
May 2, 2012, 03:04 AM
LoL is a GREAT GAME, I totally loved it, I just found myself not the kind of person to get along with the community that is. As said the main problem of the game ain't the gameplay but how low-tempered is the community.

Sidney
May 2, 2012, 03:08 AM
Finishing up Xenosaga Ep. II, and adventures in the kitchen! Mainly, being a lazy bum who likes to cook. :)

Eggobandit
May 2, 2012, 03:10 AM
I dont know whether to call them low tempered or just insecure.

The problem with LoL is that it's a strategic game where every teammember matters. So if someone disconnects during the match, you're almost guaranteed to lose which SUCKS because matches can last for 30 minutes to an hour. but some people like to act like they're some kind of genius and blame all their mistakes on you when they lose. The best bet is just to report them after the game and hope they get muted. But that also sucks, because bad team chemistry is the quickest way to lose ;_;

I used to think League of Legends was pretty messed up for suspending your account for Disconnect violations...until i started playing and realized just how infuriating it is to be doing really well and then have the opposite team roflstomp you because you're short a single player.

Sidney
May 2, 2012, 03:12 AM
Completely OT, but Eggobandit, your name is epic. c: (Especially as a person who happens to be obsessed with all things pancakes, haha!) I think I might go make some Waffles now!

CelestialBlade
May 2, 2012, 04:42 AM
Ffffuuuuuuu, just when you think PSOW is safe this early in the morning, you mention waffles ;_;

I'm kinda appreciating just how much I was into the beta last week because I've gotten so much done this week it isn't even funny. I hope PSO2 open beta waits like two weeks so I can get past this move :P

njdss4
May 2, 2012, 07:03 AM
LoL is a GREAT GAME, I totally loved it, I just found myself not the kind of person to get along with the community that is. As said the main problem of the game ain't the gameplay but how low-tempered is the community.

Exactly why I'll never play LoL. The community is awful. There are too many elitists who will rage and blame and whine and moan and hardly any players who would try to help anyone learn how to be better. Reminds me of FPS games.

Peejay
May 2, 2012, 09:52 AM
Actually, LoL has some pretty bad balancing issues, a la Cosmic Break. I preferred Heroes of Newerth more, but their launcher is so full of security holes it wasn't funny, either. I have to wait for Dota 2 if I want to attempt going near the genre again.

Nurusanura
May 2, 2012, 09:54 AM
Sit right here, looking directly at the screen until open beta starts.

I'mma cuddle Porky til then :D <3

Dabian
May 2, 2012, 09:59 AM
I discovered Rapico fanart on Pixiv. That took hours to soak in and squee at.

vividspider
May 2, 2012, 10:06 AM
Just drawing right now don't even feel like playing other games.

Nurusanura
May 2, 2012, 10:08 AM
Just drawing right now don't even feel like playing other games.

This is what usually happens after playing a really freaking good game. :D

vividspider
May 2, 2012, 10:09 AM
This is what usually happens after playing a really freaking good game. :D
Yeah. And I'm drawing my pso2 character too lol.

Rath-Kun
May 2, 2012, 10:26 AM
Ooo, you should post it when you're done.

Nurusanura
May 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah. And I'm drawing my pso2 character too lol.

I still gotta draw Ark22's character since he helped me get in beta. x3 Show me when you are done! Maybe we can do some art trades! :3

CelestialBlade
May 2, 2012, 11:19 AM
I should probably get back into attempting to learn to draw again. Bought a tablet but it still feels really awkward to me.

Zorafim
May 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
Yes! With your art, and my music, we could rule the universe (of Phantasy Star)!

Nurusanura
May 2, 2012, 11:33 AM
I should probably get back into attempting to learn to draw again. Bought a tablet but it still feels really awkward to me.
Paint Tool SAI is the best program to get familiar with imo. At first I was working with photoshop and that gets to be a bit too sensitive. lol ^3^

Porkmaster
May 2, 2012, 11:33 AM
I'mma cuddle Porky til then :D <3

Ew, gross.

Nurusanura
May 2, 2012, 11:36 AM
Ew, gross.

Screw you then. I'll go snuggle Ferria. :D

Reia
May 2, 2012, 09:35 PM
Meh the arcade rip data we got just gets corrupted when we upload it to the console. Does anyone around here have experience with arcade consoles?

FenixStryk
May 11, 2012, 07:58 PM
A week late, but it's taken this long for my withdrawal to climax:

I caved and picked up Phantasy Star Zero. Playing as a FOnewearl, the changes between old school combat and new- are pretty apparent now. Chugging fluids has its downsides, but at least it's instantaneous.

Story's solid; nothing to write home about, but at least it's better than PSU v1's. I should be able to roll through it by the time Diablo 3 hits, and then I'll have that to sate me until PSO2's glorious return.

Hope you guys are faring well. Lord knows it hit me harder than I anticipated.

Maverick_Arcane
May 11, 2012, 08:18 PM
FenixStryk, you should come join us if you plan on playing for a while, even into the OBT for PSO2, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=396 I'm talking about joining us in PSZ of course!

BWS-1
May 11, 2012, 09:13 PM
Skyrim
Phantasy Star Zero
Dead Island
Lost Planet 2
Borderlands
MindJack
and PSOW

That's about it.

vividspider
May 11, 2012, 09:18 PM
Paint Tool SAI is the best program to get familiar with imo. At first I was working with photoshop and that gets to be a bit too sensitive. lol ^3^

I use Sai too.
It so much better than photoshop imo.

Rath-Kun
May 12, 2012, 12:33 PM
FenixStryk, you should come join us if you plan on playing for a while, even into the OBT for PSO2, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=396 I'm talking about joining us in PSZ of course!

Gonna be at the next meet up for sure!

I have used Sai and I like it quite a bit. Dont have much talent to use on it, but its better to be able to bend each line and such.