PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Base stats?

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 02:28 PM
I tried looking around and I couldn't seem to find what the base stats were.

Anyone know where they may be posted?

Kraiseson
Apr 30, 2012, 05:32 PM
Also interested

foreignreign
Apr 30, 2012, 05:34 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%A8%AE%E6%97%8F%E6%AF%94%E8%BC%83

First chart you see are stat descriptions.

Under that is Hunter section.

Human Male
Human Female
Newman Male
Newman Female
Cast Male
Cast Female

Then Ranger and Force.

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you sir! <3

foreignreign
Apr 30, 2012, 05:44 PM
Oh and I guess I should mention it's

S-ATK, R-ATK, T-ATk, Ability, S-DEF, R-DEF, T-DEF

In that order if it wasn't self-evident.

Rath-Kun
Apr 30, 2012, 05:52 PM
Looks like I'll be making a female Newman and a female CAST besides my male human. Want to make a male CAST like I did in PSP2 but I don't like the armors that they have available at launch.

Gardios
Apr 30, 2012, 06:00 PM
Complete list here: http://pso2diary.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-171.html
The numbers in the first table are race multipliers (in percent) which should be better to get a basic overview. ヒューマン is human, ニューマン is newman and キャスト is cast.

Randomness
Apr 30, 2012, 06:23 PM
Complete list here: http://pso2diary.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-171.html
The numbers in the first table are race multipliers (in percent) which should be better to get a basic overview. ヒューマン is human, ニューマン is newman and キャスト is cast.

And the last one is the result of the datamined fourth race, I take it?

At any race, the multipliers are REALLY close this time around. The only large gaps are Cast vs. Newman in HP and TP. Everything else is within 5%. Edit: Oh, and tech resist. Female fleshies have 10% over casts there. FOs seem a bit behind in overall stats (Last in HP, P-ATK, and R-ATK. Only slightly better at on-type defense than the others. Predictably the best at T-ATK, and class doesn't affect ability...)

Gardios
Apr 30, 2012, 06:33 PM
Yes, dewman. It's irrelevant for us because they haven't been announced and the values are subject to change anyway.

serenade
Apr 30, 2012, 06:36 PM
Yes, dewman. It's irrelevant for us because they haven't been announced and the values are subject to change anyway.

true, but the stat line seems to fit in line with the PSP2i counterpart.

Gardios
Apr 30, 2012, 07:47 PM
What exactly is incorrect? The values are definitely correct for Lv 1 HU so I assumed everything else would be, too.

foreignreign
Apr 30, 2012, 10:46 PM
It matches up with the chart I linked. And I know that at the very least, FOmarl and HUmarl are correct in my link.

Gardios' link says .96 for T-ATK and 1.07 for Ability.
280 * .96 = 268.8
200 * 1.07 = 214

Which lines up with the charts that I linked to.

Are you sure your character was fully unequipped, MAG and all, of your screenshots?

buri-chan
Apr 30, 2012, 11:06 PM
Yes there was nothing that would give any boost or lack there of to those of any kind. those too where 278 for T-ATK and 232 for Ability. You think it was a glitch then?

Skill board?

Reia
Apr 30, 2012, 11:35 PM
Well given out that if we compare classes stats when having mags involved and fully grinded gear, the Difference of "total status" won't exceed the 1%, I already made a calculation what happens if a RAcaseal and a RAmarl wears a YASMINKOV +10, their damage output difference is lesser than 0,6%. So most people shouldn't pick classes thinking they are master race or not, I think if something really tells if your character gonna be strong or weak is what gear you will get and how you're going to feed your mag.

Atyl
Apr 30, 2012, 11:40 PM
Well given out that if we compare classes stats when having mags involved and fully grinded gear, the Difference of "total status" won't exceed the 1%, I already made a calculation what happens if a RAcaseal and a RAmarl wears a YASMINKOV +10, their damage output difference is lesser than 0,6%. So most people shouldn't pick classes thinking they are master race or not, I think if something really tells if your character gonna be strong or weak is what gear you will get and how you're going to feed your mag.

That's only true if everything uses Atk equally. Supposedly support spells only count non weapon T-atk.
On top of that data mining has revealed other things that could come in the future or are just relics of past plans.
Meaning that the ~60 T-Atk difference of a FOcast and a FOnewearl could mean something.

tl;dr being: we know nothing yet, no point in speculating too far.

NoiseHERO
Apr 30, 2012, 11:42 PM
Gais...

srsly...

What does a ability do again?

I haven't seen that question answered yet, but some people sound like they know what it does...

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 30, 2012, 11:49 PM
Gais...

srsly...

What does a ability do again?

I haven't seen that question answered yet, but some people sound like they know what it does...

apparently it effex da amount of t-pain you can blast on asses when usin photon arts/bullets (and i think techs?)

Atyl
Apr 30, 2012, 11:51 PM
What does a ability do again?.\

The only thing people 'know' is that when you are above a mob's ability you get a defensive boost and supposedly an attack boost in some form (+abl/10 damage on ranged normal attacks confirmed).
There have been no conclusive tests that can put a real value on it, and people can't find the Ability of boss monsters on the client side.

Omega-z
Apr 30, 2012, 11:53 PM
Gardios - I'm going to withhold this so I can and see if I can Reproduce it again and see what happen exactly.

Rock Eastwood

Ability Stat - It allows your character to add more damage to your attack's , with a higher Critical Damage Rate and possibility of reducing damage to 1 form attacks. The higher it is above the foe the better it is.

Atyl - you could fine the Bosses Ability if you have a Ranger with said skill to drop monster's ability.

Eggobandit
Apr 30, 2012, 11:54 PM
It's basically the "YOUR LEVEL IS TOO LOW/HIGH FOR THIS QUEST" limiter for later gameplay.

Higher than the enemy's, you get the stat bonuses added and the ability to negate their damage. If it's lower than you dont. It also has alot of other uses, but according to that one thread, the bonuses are only given if the stat is higher than the enemy being hit.

Probably works for enemies too. So in the real game when you join a multiparty and the enemies scale to level 60 vs your level 10, you will have zero chance of survival lol