PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Yup. I finally decided to jump on the JP PC bandwagon

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 12:04 PM
I was playing on the Xbox 360 servers earlier and after an increasingly frustrating Double Cannon solo hunt I asked myself "Why am I torturing myself with this crap? Is it really worth it?" I came to the conclusion "**** no. Screw this. I'm going to put my stubbornness aside and I'm going to the superior JP PC servers!" I quickly disabled auto renewal for my 360 GUARDIANS License, downloaded the AOTI PC client and registered an account on the JP website.

I'm currently installing the patches, which seems to be taking an awfully long time (it'll be worth it) and I imagine I'll be playing in the next hour or so. While I'll most likely be soloing a majority of the time, where do my fellow English-speaking players hang out?

DPShiro
May 1, 2012, 12:16 PM
Are you saying that's it's easier / cheaper to get Double Cannon's on JP?

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 12:22 PM
Are you saying that's it's easier / cheaper to get Double Cannon's on JP?

Not at all. I'm saying it'll be more satisfying hunting a bigger variety of weapons knowing they'll have the correct skins and whatnot. It'll be easier on my sanity, though.

Cloudstrife xx
May 1, 2012, 01:21 PM
I was playing on the Xbox 360 servers earlier and after an increasingly frustrating Double Cannon solo hunt I asked myself "Why am I torturing myself with this crap? Is it really worth it?" I came to the conclusion "**** no. Screw this. I'm going to put my stubbornness aside and I'm going to the superior JP PC servers!" I quickly disabled auto renewal for my 360 GUARDIANS License, downloaded the AOTI PC client and registered an account on the JP website.

I'm currently installing the patches, which seems to be taking an awfully long time (it'll be worth it) and I imagine I'll be playing in the next hour or so. While I'll most likely be soloing a majority of the time, where do my fellow English-speaking players hang out?
Uni 1 5th floor with the event that is on going right now.

Midori Oku
May 1, 2012, 01:32 PM
Why not go for something better than Double Cannons on JP? lol

We will basically be in any universe. You just have to get peoples cards to find out where they are.

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 01:32 PM
Lol not all of us can do that ><

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 01:33 PM
Uni 1 5th floor with the event that is on going right now.

Much appreciated! and yeah, I decided to check PSUPedia while patching and I saw that the event is going on. Sounds like it could be fun. I'll probably get myself to LV10 by normal means before I bother with it, though, seeing as Heaven, Earth, Man seems to have enemy levels at 10+.

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 01:34 PM
Yeah but it's event so 1/2 HP you can easily handle the 10+

Midori Oku
May 1, 2012, 01:36 PM
Lol not all of us can do that ><

Sure you can! :)

I easily made over 1bil in my first few weeks of playing, and that was outside of an event. :)

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 01:37 PM
Yes but there is a reason why sir >.>
I overall am just to lazy haha which is terrible I know.

Whit
May 1, 2012, 01:52 PM
Lemme know if you wanna do some runs! I'll be making a new character pretty soon, and she needs a buddy to level with :3

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 01:56 PM
Lemme know if you wanna do some runs! I'll be making a new character pretty soon, and she needs a buddy to level with :3

I'll keep this in mind, but I'm not really all that social. I tend to keep to myself in online games. If we do run together, I most likely won't talk all that much during missions because I don't want to get too distracted.

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 01:59 PM
You might wan't to try and find some friends on here. Because with the new S4s having all the good drops unless you want to spend 30mins a run you are going to need a few people or another person to run with.

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 03:15 PM
Okay so I've made my character and I've played around a bit. I did a test run of Heaven, Earth, Man and failed so bad. Currently considering doing the Linear Line missions to help me get used to my controller set up. There's a universal mission counter on the 5th floor, right? If so, which of the three counter options is it? Bottom?

Edit: Okay, so I just solo'd the event mission and holy shit these drop rates are awesome. I got an A rank Spear, A rank Grenade and A rank LongBow from a freaking C rank run. I think I'm in love with this version of the game. O_O Good riddance to the Xbox 360 servers. Oh, got myselv to LV10, Hunter LV2 too. :3 I'm having such a nerdgasm right now.

Whit
May 1, 2012, 05:19 PM
Okay so I've made my character and I've played around a bit. I did a test run of Heaven, Earth, Man and failed so bad. Currently considering doing the Linear Line missions to help me get used to my controller set up. There's a universal mission counter on the 5th floor, right? If so, which of the three counter options is it? Bottom?

Edit: Okay, so I just solo'd the event mission and holy shit these drop rates are awesome. I got an A rank Spear, A rank Grenade and A rank LongBow from a freaking C rank run. I think I'm in love with this version of the game. O_O Good riddance to the Xbox 360 servers. Oh, got myselv to LV10, Hunter LV2 too. :3 I'm having such a nerdgasm right now.

Just wait until you get to A rank :3

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 05:57 PM
Just wait until you get to A rank :3

I'm sure there'll be ludicrous amounts of awesome then.

By the way, how do I get my Daily Stamps?

FOkyasuta
May 1, 2012, 06:28 PM
Should be the Gam Area. Lady to the Far left.

And maybe... just maybe, i might get back into dis.

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 06:28 PM
Ok wru I will get on and show you all the stuff.
KanameChidori is my char name.

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 06:41 PM
Should be the Gam Area. Lady to the Far left.

And maybe... just maybe, i might get back into dis.

Thanks. I'll go taske a look when I'm done with this run of Heaven, Earth, Man. This mission is stupidly fun. I like how each route is made up of different areas. Also, are the bosses random each time? I'm assuming so, seeing as I've fought the De Ragan in both routes and Mother Brain in both routes. There are two other bosses too, right? I know Adahna Degahna is one, but what's the other?

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 06:43 PM
Thanks. I'll go taske a look when I'm done with this run of Heaven, Earth, Man. This mission is stupidly fun. I like how each route is made up of different areas. Also, are the bosses random each time? I'm assuming so, seeing as I've fought the De Ragan in both routes and Mother Brain in both routes. There are two other bosses too, right? I know Adahna Degahna is one, but what's the other?

Yes None of the switchs=De Ragan Left one=Adahna Right=Mother Brain Both=Dulk Fakis 2.
And yes it is like Kappa but Kappa was much better. Protectors Kappa. It was 3 paths at start then 3 paths then 3 paths and what paths you did determinded what the drops were. It was great. So much exp and drops were nice very nice.

Midori Oku
May 1, 2012, 07:42 PM
I'm back, and I would like to get some peoples cards. lol

DeathDragon2332
May 1, 2012, 07:47 PM
Haha alrighty I am on 5th uni 8.

Midori Oku
May 1, 2012, 07:59 PM
Haha alrighty I am on 5th uni 8.

Ok, I'm there.

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 08:24 PM
Man, one thing's for sure.. without all of the god awfully horrendous spam of the 4th/5th floors of the 360 servers, it's awesomely peaceful pretty much everywhere on JP PC. I feel absolutely no hatred towards this version at all. :D Anywho, time to go possibly get my ass kicked in Heaven, Earth, Man B while wearing an A rank, Neutral Line Shield.

Edit: Yeah, that was hilariously painful. Anyone wanna help me do some B runs so I can get to Hunter LV10? :3

Whit
May 1, 2012, 08:53 PM
I'll be idling in Uni 1 near the photon charger for a bit tonight. If any of you wanna send me your card so we can play sometime, I'd appreciate it very much c:

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 08:54 PM
I'll be idling in Uni 1 near the photon charger for a bit tonight. If any of you wanna send me your card so we can play sometime, I'd appreciate it very much c:

'Kay. What's your character's name? Whit? I guess we can do a couple of runs right now if you want.

Whit
May 1, 2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah, that's my characters name :p

Gimme like 10 minutes or so though. I've gotta go pick up food :3

Recon Tactical
May 1, 2012, 10:33 PM
Well, that was fun. Just got done with a bunch of runs with Whit. I levelled up so much. Still not Hunter LV10. We came to the conclusion that the game is teasing me. D:

PSO God/Ability
May 2, 2012, 07:29 AM
I'm back, and I would like to get some peoples cards. lol

i don't think i have your JP card. message me whenever you get on and i'll be somewhere on the 5th floor probably.

Recon Tactical
May 2, 2012, 07:36 AM
You guys should give me your cards too. Gotta fill up my list some how. D:

EvilMag
May 2, 2012, 08:54 AM
I guess its time for another meetup!

Recon Tactical
May 2, 2012, 02:09 PM
I guess its time for another meetup!

Ooh, I'm all for that. :o

Whit
May 2, 2012, 03:53 PM
Runs last night were pretty fun :D

Recon Tactical
May 3, 2012, 01:17 PM
I think Whit and I need some help with A rank runs. xD I was helping him level another character and we got slaughtered on Heaven, Earth, Man A. That and I still need to fill up my Partner Card list. :3

Bluez_nytdine
May 3, 2012, 04:54 PM
I've decided to hop onto the JP server myself and just downloaded the client today. :[ but whenever it goes to search for patches, i get an error screen :'[ i don't know what to do but i'm gonna keep trying

Recon Tactical
May 3, 2012, 08:19 PM
I've decided to hop onto the JP server myself and just downloaded the client today. :[ but whenever it goes to search for patches, i get an error screen :'[ i don't know what to do but i'm gonna keep trying

When you get it working, let me know and I'll help you level up some.

Also, I finally had myself a 5-6-person run earlier. It was so awesome and fast. The poor De Ragan could barely move from its spawn point. I think I'm LV58 now. Got a majority of my Skill PA's to LV11+. I also now have some more friends. :3

Bluez_nytdine
May 3, 2012, 10:07 PM
When you get it working, let me know and I'll help you level up some.

Also, I finally had myself a 5-6-person run earlier. It was so awesome and fast. The poor De Ragan could barely move from its spawn point. I think I'm LV58 now. Got a majority of my Skill PA's to LV11+. I also now have some more friends. :3
thanks! im about to get on now actually. im going to be in universe 1? i guess its called lol
im a lvl 5 hunter his name is frankie

Recon Tactical
May 3, 2012, 11:01 PM
thanks! im about to get on now actually. im going to be in universe 1? i guess its called lol
im a lvl 5 hunter his name is frankie

Ah, unfortunately, I just got done with a bunch of runs. I guess I could come give you my Parnet Card for the next time I'm looking to do some runs?

Bluez_nytdine
May 3, 2012, 11:10 PM
Ah, unfortunately, I just got done with a bunch of runs. I guess I could come give you my Parnet Card for the next time I'm looking to do some runs?
thats cool man, some other time. i'll be in universe 1 if anything :1

Recon Tactical
May 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
thats cool man, some other time. i'll be in universe 1 if anything :1

Okay, if you're still in Uni 1 right now, come to the 5th floor. I'm standing near the mission counter.