PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 Fan Briefing, any new on American release?

scorpio4484
May 3, 2012, 11:12 AM
Did anyone see or hear any comments made during the PSO2 fan briefing of an American/English release at all?

Rauten
May 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
So, an event in Akihabara, in the bloody middle of Tokyo, intended for a Japanese audience...

Yep, I'm sure an international release is exactly the kind of thing they want to talk about in such an event :wacko:

CoffeeStained
May 3, 2012, 11:15 AM
Nope, I think they'll look at the income from OBT to 6 months or so, before deciding on a western release. I reckon it'll probably be a while, brush up on yer Japanese.

scorpio4484
May 3, 2012, 11:17 AM
So, an event in Akihabara, in the bloody middle of Tokyo, intended for a Japanese audience...

Yep, I'm sure an international release is exactly the kind of thing they want to talk about in such an event :wacko:

Alls I know is that it was a PSO2 game event and at game events, you know details of the game are yah know, sharaed, I did not look into details as it was being held in the "bloody middle of Tokyo" and so forth.

I'am simply dying for some more PSO in mah life

Peejay
May 3, 2012, 11:21 AM
Sakai explicitly stated "Those dirty gaijins ruined SEGA's reputation, and they shall henceforth be banned from everything ever."

http://gyazo.com/1ad35cb86ab3fb06e9c14651271f79cb.png

Kion
May 3, 2012, 11:25 AM
That's kind of why I'm translating the story; as a precaution. If they have separate servers, and we get screwed over on events and content like we always do, then it's better to not worry about it, patch the JP client and play on that. Am i right?

Cayenne
May 3, 2012, 11:26 AM
There's a thread for this question like ever week or so since PSO2 was announced back in early 2011.

Rauten
May 3, 2012, 11:28 AM
That's kind of why I'm translating the story; as a precaution. If they have separate servers, and we get screwed over on events and content like we always do, then it's better to not worry about it, patch the JP client and play on that. Am i right?

Yes you are.

Also, sorry to the OP if I came across as, well, cross. Wasn't my intention. Tried to soothe it with the wacko, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Zeo_Forsaken
May 3, 2012, 11:28 AM

That was my plan.

Anon_Fire
May 3, 2012, 11:31 AM
Sakai explicitly stated "Those dirty gaijins ruined SEGA's reputation, and they shall henceforth be banned from everything ever."

Did he really say that, or did you make that up?

NoiseHERO
May 3, 2012, 11:31 AM
I don't need no english patch!

I'll just jump in and flirt with japanese NEET girls like a boss and have them tell me where to go!

@ anon-fire: peejay is just hypocritically trolling.

Cayenne
May 3, 2012, 11:32 AM
Did he really say that, or did you make that up?

^hahahaha, come on, what do you think?

Rath-Kun
May 3, 2012, 11:36 AM
I am sure seconds after its announced there will be a thread on here. haha

Peejay
May 3, 2012, 11:38 AM
Nah, Sakai never said anything in regards to outsiders. It's still up in the air, but from what we all know so far, there is still a decent chance we'll get a version eventually.

Cayenne
May 3, 2012, 11:40 AM
Anything you hear that's not officially announced is just speculation.

Patients, it will be announced. Everyone "knows" SEGA will sometime in the future (including me).

Zorafim
May 3, 2012, 12:11 PM

It wasn't funny until you added the picture. Good show.

Rath-Kun
May 3, 2012, 01:15 PM
The picture didn't load for me until now. Why Lisa, WHY?!

kyuuketsuki
May 3, 2012, 01:19 PM
I'll just jump in and flirt with japanese NEET girls like a boss and have them tell me where to go!
You mean Japanese NEET G.I.R.Ls.

NoiseHERO
May 3, 2012, 01:20 PM
You mean Japanese NEET G.I.R.Ls.

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW, AS LONG AS THEY TELL ME HOW TO USE THE SHOP SEARCH FUNCTION!

Enforcer MKV
May 3, 2012, 01:23 PM
NOBODY HAS TO KNOW, AS LONG AS THEY TELL ME HOW TO USE THE SHOP SEARCH FUNCTION!

Have I ever told you that you make me laugh?

Well....you do.

Keep on rollin' Rock.

PSO Addict
May 3, 2012, 01:27 PM
Doesn't everyone use foreign drag queens to teach them minor video game content?