PDA

View Full Version : GC: BBA

HaLLa
Mar 22, 2003, 12:45 AM
I went to buy one today and went to several stores and none of them had it. One of them had a modem but no BBA. Are these hard to find? I found them on the internet but would rather buy from a store.

thanks

silvermax
Mar 22, 2003, 01:08 AM
well our local wal mart has the BBA(last time i was there) , but not the Dial up adpapter..... and i dont trust the internet.. the search continues for both of us *sigh*

HaLLa
Mar 22, 2003, 01:10 AM
I went to wal mart. that was one of the places. I looked with the game stuff and didnt see it but didnt ask anyone. Maybe I should have.

I have never got ripped off of the internet yet, but there is always a first for everything.

if you order from the net just make sure the site is trustworthy.

silvermax
Mar 22, 2003, 01:18 AM
yes there is a first time for everything,

im not looking for my first net rip off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

you should ask every place you go, they might have some hidden away

WraithAkaMrak
Mar 22, 2003, 10:12 AM
Well, I saw the BBA in Target, Walmart, and BestBuy last time I looked. And in a few other stores I think. They must not be selling out around here.

Piro-Skies
Mar 22, 2003, 10:45 AM
I ordered my BBA off http://www.amazon.co.uk (or .com).

-Piro Skies

Bloodberry
Mar 22, 2003, 11:13 AM
doesn't NOA sell it themselves? It's not likely you'll get ripped of by them..

Vitamin_D
Mar 22, 2003, 12:58 PM
I've seen 4 count em 4 BBAs...at 2 different Targets where I live. And not a SINGLE Modem...and what sucks is I NEED a Modem too...grrrrrr.

2Xtreme
Mar 22, 2003, 09:19 PM
I'll sell ya my BBA for US$40 + $5 shipping o_O

I don't use it anymore.

isamu2k3
Mar 22, 2003, 09:57 PM
HAH 2x always trying to turn a buck!

Rika-454
Mar 22, 2003, 10:09 PM
when i was looking for a 56k modem for the gc i went to a few stores (by order, electronic boutique, sam goody, the warehouse, game stop and target) and all of them sold out on both modems except target. target didnt have the modem i wanted, they only had 2 bba modems. so i got really mad and i was complaining to my mother(i had no isp at this time) and it eventualy led me to getting bba internet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol but when i went to target to buy my bba modem, lucky for me, it was the last one there.

i just remembered i still owe a friend 14$ for letting me borrow money for the modem DX

Muku6
Mar 22, 2003, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately the only places in my area to carry them is one of the WalMarts and FuncoLand. The WalMart here that carries it has had 3 BBAs since New Years. They've also had 1 DialUp modem since then too, which is hidden behind the 3 BBAs. They've been here forever, so I doubt they will suddenly disappear. If you're seriously interested I can buy you one.

If you're serious about it and want to get one through me just PM, AIM, or email me. (Make sure in email to put a fitting title, otherwise it may go straight into the trash.) I can provide you cost as well as references.

This is just for anyone really desperate or just tired of doing the searching themselves. Just a friendly service I offer to help users of the PSO community.

Barubary6
Mar 23, 2003, 01:23 AM
I have never seen either a modem or BBA for sale in any store where I live (Orange County, California). I've only seen PSO for sale in 1 store, Toys 'R' Us. I'm glad I imported...

-- Barubary