PDA

View Full Version : Everyday all day forums waiting for PSO2

Kraiseson
May 3, 2012, 10:53 PM
I dont know about you guys. But im gonna go crazy, loggin in everyday reading forums all day long. Checking back every hour just praying on some kind of new information regarding a release or something like that..

When i really think about it..

Sad life.

PSO2 is ruining me.

NoiseHERO
May 3, 2012, 10:55 PM
Augh stop ninja posting me 4 times in a row when I do the "arrow pointing up" thing

This thread.

I want my life back...

But I want more PSO2... D:

Good Videogames are bad... D8

Rath-Kun
May 3, 2012, 11:06 PM
Playin PSOBB to pass the time D;

Zyrusticae
May 3, 2012, 11:08 PM
There's plenty of other games to occupy myself with in the meantime... ;)

Kion
May 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
That's why i'm at least trying to do something semi-productive while i poke around the forums.

Cayenne
May 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
I wonder how you survived before Beta came out.

yoshiblue
May 3, 2012, 11:17 PM
Needs more Monster Hunter. With a side of Gran Turismo, a hint of FPS, a dash of MMO and lurking as the finisher.

serenade
May 3, 2012, 11:25 PM

funny you say this because i just dug up my old PSOBB account and redownloaded the client myself.

Angelo
May 3, 2012, 11:31 PM
Probably going to play TERA... even if it feels sluggish and clunky compared to PSO2.

Waiting on my new laptop this weekend.

BIG OLAF
May 3, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah, TERA is a fun game...but after playing PSO2, I fully realize and accept that its claim of "true action combat" is complete bullfuck.

That being said, I'ma go play it right now.

Kraiseson
May 3, 2012, 11:49 PM

lol same. *removed*?

But its crap man I cant do it.... so fucking boring.

Psychoace
May 4, 2012, 12:09 AM
D3 isn't out yet, so nothing can quench my thirst for pso2. 'ob' please hurry so I don't hemorrhage and die.

Drifting Fable
May 4, 2012, 12:42 AM
Maybe I'll actually log back on to Vindictus to pass the time when exams end, or maybe try out that Elsword game.

Though Sega needs to take as long as they need with PSO2. Painful as the wait is, this game needs a smooth but strong launch this summer. Less we may never see localization.

Cyrusnagisa
May 4, 2012, 12:43 AM
I see more and more people do this in various betas/release... good lord man go do something else......

I am excited about PSO2, but god I have Xenoblade, Yakuza Dead Souls, Hyper Dimension MK2......and hell about 78 NES games I can play.

It is better to keep your self occupied with other things when waiting for something like this.... oh yeah I also have that "work" thing I have to do -.- .....stupid work

Ryudo
May 4, 2012, 01:12 AM
everything feeels bad after PSO2, I tried plasying Dragons Dogma and the character creation is just lolworthy bad

Zorafim
May 4, 2012, 01:17 AM
PSO2 ruined other games for me. Which might be good, because I have finals to focus on. But then what? And what will I do when I take breaks from studying?

foreignreign
May 4, 2012, 01:25 AM
I'm suffering from such terrible withdrawal that I'm playing...

... iRO.

And enjoying it.

SEGA LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DOOOONE.

Blackheart521
May 4, 2012, 01:47 AM
PSO2 ruined other games for me.

THIS EXACTLY.

Trying to play Terraria but I need me some comprehensive battle flow like PSO2 has... I have nothing to do to pass the time other than lurk on the forums...

I needz a life, the life I had before I went hermit when the CBT started ^^;

soulpimpwizzurd
May 4, 2012, 01:50 AM
yeah, pso2 is a pretty good game.

i'm playing other games and all i'm thinking is "damn, i'd rather be raising my sword gear gauge den dis bs"

pvp focused games can entertain me but i donno. pso2 is just really good.

NOT AS GOOD AS CHECKING DIS FORUM 10+ TIMES A DAY THOUGH

Skyy
May 4, 2012, 06:36 AM

This exactly too! I was looking forward to Tera and enjoyed it ever since the first beta though I didn't even made it off the Island of Dawn for now as after PSO2 it felt very bland and boring >.<

GrandTickler
May 4, 2012, 06:59 AM
I dont know about you guys. But im gonna go crazy, loggin in everyday reading forums all day long. Checking back every hour just praying on some kind of new information regarding a release or something like that..

Sad life.

PSO2 is ruining me.

its pointless its gonna take atleast a couple more month(s), go play something else. personaly i started up an evie in vindictus and its fun :)

CelestialBlade
May 4, 2012, 07:17 AM
Minecraft server. Ys: The Oath in Felghana boss rushes. Occasional Soulcalibur V. Guild Wars 2 beta events. But nothing really quenches my thirst for PSO2 ;_;

Maybe if I found a release date for Ys Origin and LoH: Trails in the Sky SC on Steam I'd be okay. Stoopid games.

Blackheart521
May 4, 2012, 07:22 AM
Minecraft server

What's the server you play on, is it a small server or a big one?

CelestialBlade
May 4, 2012, 07:41 AM
What's the server you play on, is it a small server or a big one?
I run a private, legit server off my PC for some friends. Used to be part of a bigger one where we all had op commands, and we nearly reduced our map to a burning wasteland :lol: Entire biomes devastated by TNT, etc. but it was fun building sky fortresses and undersea palaces and such. Good times.

Dabian
May 4, 2012, 08:05 AM
Diablo 3 is a fortnight away. I'm personally a bit worried that come CBT2/OBT, I'll have that AND Diablo 3 to divide my time amongst.

In the immediate meantime though, I'm rediscovering why I loved Neverwinter Nights.

BWS-1
May 4, 2012, 08:08 AM
I'm closing in level 81 in Skyrim... leveled up my Dreamcast PSO v2 character not long ago...

THE WAIT. IS KILLING ME (a bit).

goldwing
May 4, 2012, 11:45 AM
I cant wait for pso 2. I keep looking at the launcher but knowing that its just for show makes me sad :( maybe i should hide it for the time being

PSO Addict
May 4, 2012, 12:46 PM
I pretty much spend all my time here on the forums so you aren't alone...

Priest
May 4, 2012, 04:01 PM
I would've been better off If I didn't get that taste of beta first. I've been having dreams of PSO2, which aren't so bad actually!

Silenttank
May 5, 2012, 08:14 AM

I feel this way about PSU. Seeing what everyone else is saying makes me want to play PSO2 even more. Guess I'll watch everyone else have fun with it on Youtube >:

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
May 5, 2012, 11:09 AM
I should have known better than to play the Beta for that last week... Now, all I could think of playing is PSO2. I tried playing PSU, but it isn't the same... Somehow, playing PSO:BB makes me feel a little better, BUT NOT ENOUGH!!! None of my other games seems appealing at this point. Why did I download that client, why? Why? WHY?!?!?!

NoiseHERO
May 5, 2012, 11:21 AM
I feel this way about PSU. Seeing what everyone else is saying makes me want to play PSO2 even more. Guess I'll watch everyone else have fun with it on Youtube >:

Yeah I didn't buy any new games for 5 years because of PSU...

LokinModar
May 5, 2012, 11:23 AM
i feel like an orphan :(

CelestialBlade
May 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
Ys Origin announcement just saved me from complete PSO2 withdrawal-induced insanity, yay. I need like, something.

Zorafim
May 5, 2012, 12:30 PM
Just finished Breath of Fire 4, just to finish off the series I started ten years ago. The ending and lack of dragon transformations left me unsatisfied, so I started up BoF1 again for a nostalgia trip.
Turning into a dragon feels so good.

Cayenne
May 5, 2012, 01:47 PM
Why don't you join us in IRC chat. That's a great time to talk about PSO2 and kill time, better than hovering the forums.

Rath-Kun
May 5, 2012, 04:05 PM
PSO2 ruined other games for me. Which might be good, because I have finals to focus on. But then what? And what will I do when I take breaks from studying?

Agreed.. going to other games its just not the same anymore. D:

Kraiseson
May 5, 2012, 11:41 PM
Why don't you join us in IRC chat. That's a great time to talk about PSO2 and kill time, better than hovering the forums.

This might be a good idea.

Powder Keg
May 5, 2012, 11:43 PM
should play Battletoads while you wait

Or battletoads and double dragon. That game was so hard, I used a code for infinite lives and still ran out. :-?

D-Inferno
May 6, 2012, 12:00 AM
I'm just fine tuning my characters in the character creation demo.

Nurusanura
May 6, 2012, 01:00 AM

Sad life.

PSO2 is ruining me.

http://www.emotionreply.com/gif.php?gif=218

That's probably how you feel. Well, I'm with ya. D:

Priest
May 6, 2012, 01:28 AM
This is perfect time to master the Japanese language! My body is ready. Now my brain will be too!

Blackheart521
May 6, 2012, 07:50 AM
all day every day hitting f5...f5....f5 on pso2 section of psow lol^^;

LokinModar
May 7, 2012, 08:53 PM
Yesterday night i dreamt i was INSIDE the game, with my laucher and all. I was in a new area that was in the forest. There was a temple or something like that that was transformed in a "forest lobby/camp" where many hunters were gathered. All of a sudden a Dark Ragne spawned by the camp and i ran to shoot it ans called all the others to help.

I woke up almost crying because it was just a dream...

skuld01
May 7, 2012, 08:58 PM
another day, another waiting without pso2.

nothing to do on character creation as I pretty much got 2 selection waiting for me...(both Female Newman)

Back to life.

CelestialBlade
May 7, 2012, 08:58 PM
Yesterday night i dreamt i was INSIDE the game, with my laucher and all. I was in a new area that was in the forest. There was a temple or something like that that was transformed in a "forest lobby/camp" where many hunters were gathered. All of a sudden a Dark Ragne spawned by the camp and i ran to shoot it ans called all the others to help.

I woke up almost crying because it was just a dream...
You put a Phantasy in your fantasy so you can Phantasize while you fantasize? That's one harsh realization D:

Peejay
May 7, 2012, 08:59 PM
ALL DAY LONG I THINK ABOUT SE--

... not here, not here.

Zorafim
May 7, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yesterday night i dreamt i was INSIDE the game, with my laucher and all.

Been there, done that. It's really annoying realizing you can't cast resurrect.

PSO Addict
May 7, 2012, 09:04 PM
Someone start making up new content spoilers! I need something to read.... I NEED IT!

Syl
May 7, 2012, 09:09 PM
You put a Phantasy in your fantasy so you can Phantasize while you fantasize?

Oh my god, get out. NOW.

;3

Thankfully, work keeps me mighty distracted from thinking about PSO 2 too much. I can't say I'm not guilty of thinking about it at work though from time to time... Gosh, I miss this game already and it was only a mere taste. :<

Zorafim
May 7, 2012, 09:20 PM
Someone start making up new content spoilers! I need something to read.... I NEED IT!

The new content for the next test involves a photon blast which transforms the user into a black beast dual wielding great axes.

Noblewine
May 8, 2012, 04:01 AM
Probably play other games I've neglected. PSZ is probably collecting dust and the game is still fun so I might pick it up and play it again. Back to feeding mags and collecting photon drops. XD

PSO Addict
May 8, 2012, 06:33 AM
YEAH, let's do it!!

Scotty T
May 8, 2012, 06:46 AM
You put a Phantasy in your fantasy so you can Phantasize while you fantasize?
http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/89094/yo_dawg.jpg

PhantasyStarMan
May 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
It's been a long time since I have been this excited for a game. PSO was all I played when I was in middle school back in 2000. Now in 2012 we are finally getting the sequel we deserve.

Rath-Kun
May 8, 2012, 11:10 AM
Probably play other games I've neglected. PSZ is probably collecting dust and the game is still fun so I might pick it up and play it again. Back to feeding mags and collecting photon drops. XD

We should play some today. ;D

Porkmaster
May 8, 2012, 11:25 AM
I could never really get into PSZ. I mean, I played it and beat it, went up a couple floors in the Eternal Tower and called it a day. It just didn't have "that feel".

LokinModar
May 8, 2012, 03:02 PM
I was listening the music from the game here... Brought tears to my eyes...

yoshiblue
May 8, 2012, 03:11 PM
You put a Phantasy in your fantasy so you can Phantasize while you fantasize? That's one harsh realization D:

Phantasy Fantasy 2: Realism

Peejay
May 8, 2012, 06:19 PM
Usually, dreaming the game updated makes me wake up from sleep.

These few nights have not been well-rested.