PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth coming back to PSU

Amarant Saturn
May 4, 2012, 07:36 AM
Is it worth coming back to PSU? Last time I played this game I had a bad experience with people just because I was a low level noob.

Recon Tactical
May 4, 2012, 08:57 AM
The 360 version? A thousand times no. JP PC? Sure. There should be some guides here to help you make an account and go premium.

padiwac
May 4, 2012, 04:05 PM
If you're on 360 we have an event until June to help you quickly level. And it is worth coming back.

bradsta6508
May 4, 2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I started playing this Tuesday and I'm at level 65. I'm going to see how fast I can get to 120, so I can start running S3s. While the 360 version does have its flaws, it can still be a good time. I met some cool people to party up with and we all use xbox party chat, which is fun.

JCGamer
May 12, 2012, 05:32 AM
no matter what happen your still gonna bump into bad and good player and the spammer on the PSU 360 so no nothing had changed lol I hope that answer your question Lmao

TheAstarion
May 12, 2012, 06:01 AM
Even a low level on JP can get a good amount of money now, the event's first spawn is 9 rare enemies who are almost guaranteed to drop a 7* pistol that sells for 18k. Pick up, abandon, repeat. A million meseta in less than half an hour.

You will only be holding anyone who's lv170 or higher back on JP... That's the level for S4s in events, and anything below that drops trash usually (as far as max levels are concerned). Sometimes even your closest PSU buddies feel the need to run high missions though, and when they're max and you're 12, it's not an insult to you personally.

And then there are the people who'll take half an hour to change costumes then DROP EVERYTHING BECAUSE INTERNET SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS COMING ONLINE! SEEYA!

Like my boy JC says, you're going to get idiots wherever you go. The best people tend to keep to themselves. Or advertise their idiocy very loudly on Xbox.