May 4, 2012, 02:59 PM
Rumors are rumors.

Next topic...

Dan Maku
May 4, 2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks, that helps me exactly none. -_-

soulpimpwizzurd
May 4, 2012, 03:16 PM
even though cayenne is being cayenne about answering your question, he's right.

unless there's any official statement on the pso2.jp website/blog/twitter, none of us really know.

we're all just a bunch of fans, we don't have any insider information that only inside workers would know.

Cayenne
May 4, 2012, 03:23 PM
Do you want me to lie to you and get your hopes up?

Dude, everyone wants OB to start like now. This is common for anything that was ever gonna be released to the public. Rumors happen all the time. How many rumors for any game or any device (apple products) have you heard? TONS!

Sorry for not supporting your thread or here say about this "rumor" but I rather have this rumor squashed before it gets out of hand and upset those that think it's coming next week.

@deldelight lol at "cayenne is being cayenne".

Sirius-91
May 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
Sorry for not supporting your thread or here say about this "rumor" but I rather have this rumor squashed before it gets out of hand and upset those that think it's coming next week.

I know exactly what you mean.

RocSage
May 4, 2012, 05:29 PM
the open beta if it happens and the full game is said be releasing in early summer which means before July 4th. That's roughly, in the next 60 days Or 9 weeks.

Lets say, Open Beta, if it occurs will be about a week long. That means that it will likely be done in the next 3 weeks.

Though i would predict launch will occur sooner than July 4th by a bit and so yeah...

Sizustar
May 4, 2012, 05:45 PM
the open beta if it happens and the full game is said be releasing in early summer which means before July 4th. That's roughly, in the next 60 days Or 9 weeks.

Lets say, Open Beta, if it occurs will be about a week long. That means that it will likely be done in the next 3 weeks.

Though i would predict launch will occur sooner than July 4th by a bit and so yeah...

No, August would still be considered a summer release.

Famitsu consider it like this

Spring: March 1 through May 31

Summer: June 1 through August 31

Fall: September 1 through November 30

Winter: December 1 through February 28/29

RocSage
May 4, 2012, 05:58 PM

ok so within the next 74 days the game will be launched ^.^

bradsta6508
May 4, 2012, 06:02 PM

He said early summer.

Dabian
May 4, 2012, 09:30 PM
OP, it helps if you link your source of info. But to answer your question, Open Beta date has not been announced.

This forum, as well as bumped.org/psublog/ are your best bets on when though.

Kion
May 4, 2012, 10:30 PM
Sakai generally updates the blog on friday. I would expect him to give an update status on 5/11.

Dan Maku
May 4, 2012, 10:43 PM
OP, it helps if you link your source of info. But to answer your question, Open Beta date has not been announced.

This forum, as well as bumped.org/psublog/ are your best bets on when though.

The friend from whom I heard this from said she heard of it from a PSO2 twitter. She said it was announced during the Akihabara Gamefest.

Cayenne
May 4, 2012, 10:52 PM
Maybe ask her for the link?

Dan Maku
May 5, 2012, 12:13 AM
Maybe ask her for the link?

I asked her. She said she didn't have one, that she was using translators on their twitter.

Cyrusnagisa
May 5, 2012, 12:52 AM
the source was from Twitter? oh then it must be true..... -.-

Nurusanura
May 5, 2012, 01:01 AM
Well, okay. What the hell happened to Closed Beta 2? There wasn't anything confirming that it would/wouldn't happen. Remember, if they do confirm a Closed Beta 2, it is possible that the rumor could be about that, and not Open Beta, but I doubt they would decide to not update their blog over something like this. Not everyone has a twitter.

Cyrusnagisa
May 5, 2012, 01:18 AM
I don't believe the "closed beta 2" thing nether, there are hardly ever 2 closed betas, unless it was outlined as such from the beginning. As in phase one and phase two, or the like.

People are starting to grasp at straws now, and its getting a little silly. Heck to get me pumped, I pulled my copy of Phantasy Star (yes that's right the Sega Master System one) and started playing it..... god I forgot how hard it was ;p

Rei-San
May 5, 2012, 01:41 AM
I hope that there is a CB 2. I finally got my laptop fixed. :(

Mike
May 5, 2012, 02:38 AM
The friend from whom I heard this from said she heard of it from a PSO2 twitter. She said it was announced during the Akihabara Gamefest.
If it was announced on the official twitter account, you'd find a topic about it here. It wasn't and is currently just a rumor.

Saotome Kaneda
May 5, 2012, 02:38 AM
I don't believe the "closed beta 2" thing nether, there are hardly ever 2 closed betas, unless it was outlined as such from the beginning.

There wasn't gonna be an Alpha 2 test either. Food for thought.

Mike
May 5, 2012, 02:42 AM
There wasn't gonna be an Alpha 2 test either. Food for thought.
There wouldn't have been if the feedback from the first alpha was better. There was also no beating around the bush about it either. When PSO2 was delayed to, it was announced that there would be a second alpha test. No rumors.

RocSage
May 5, 2012, 03:01 AM

I bet that she is remembering wrongly and likely confused the mention of a possible 2nd closed beta as a mention of an open beta happening next week. Or she is lying to you. I would choose to perform the former and trust that she just made a mistake rather than being malicious.

Dabian
May 5, 2012, 07:11 AM
Another not so formal yardstick of truth: This being the internet, always assume someone WILL be faster than you in terms of info. If you don't see a large number of people up in arms about something, chances are you can discount what you heard :p

Not bashing on your source. She probably was just as excited for any news. :)

Sizustar
May 5, 2012, 07:51 AM
Regarding Closed Beta Test 2

It was talked about at the fan briefing, but they are still discussing whether it would be done.
If it would, it would have the same content as Open beta, but be much shorter.

oOSAROo
May 7, 2012, 09:08 PM
end may is open beta ....

LokinModar
May 7, 2012, 09:22 PM
I heard UFOs are coming and Will Smith will destroy them in July 4th...

oOSAROo
May 7, 2012, 09:27 PM
Funny :D
PSO2 Release is 6.7.12 ^^

Nurusanura
May 7, 2012, 10:46 PM
Funny :D
PSO2 Release is 6.7.12 ^^

Says who! Lol i havent heard any specific release dates @_@

oOSAROo
May 7, 2012, 10:54 PM
its only joke!!! ^^;
re: 6.july2012

Peejay
May 7, 2012, 11:23 PM
its only joke!!! ^^;
re: 6.july2012

Word to the wise?

People can and will kill you for saying things like that.

Arika
May 8, 2012, 12:52 AM
And the first time I saw this thread, I thought it would end by just Cayenne first reply.. wow it could drag for 4 pages.