PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* So about Shion....

Kion
May 5, 2012, 03:35 PM
Okay this is really bothering me. So Shion is some traveler who can only talk to people and not personally affect the timeline. So she comes in contact with you, the main character, only there's no reason given as to why you have some kind of ability that makes you suitable for the task.

Which leads me to believe she's asking everyone, and by doing so creating different dimensions for each person. I mean everyone is on the server together, having the same experiences and affecting time in their own dimension, while simultaneously working together in parties. Can someone please explain to me how this works!!??

Peejay
May 5, 2012, 03:37 PM
I don't think it's quite like that. I think she's actually communicating to everyone subconsciously, and the matter board is actually a data distortion caused by her, so the only thing that ends up being individual is the matter board and she ends up becoming a hallucination to everyone because of her incorporeal form. So maybe she might be a time-traveller, but because of that, is only a spectre as well.

Notice in a screenshot her arms and legs aren't even human in colour. They're a deep blue.

TenebriS
May 5, 2012, 03:52 PM
It isnt actually deep blue, more like skye blue, and somehow a bit seethrough? cant tell, here you can check out.

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/PSO2/Shion.jpg

Whatever she is, its not human. She looks more like something Digital to me o.o

Resanoca
May 5, 2012, 03:57 PM
Space water.

Gardios
May 5, 2012, 03:57 PM
Gloves! She wears high-tech gloves and tights!

Peejay
May 5, 2012, 03:58 PM
That said, I think she's still affecting you subconsciously, like a spectre, and the matter board might not exist in something other than a PDA, or whatever the Hunter equivalent is. It does make sense that way.

RocSage
May 5, 2012, 04:02 PM
I think...
Shion is simply a scientist who wants to change the future and has done all the probability checks to figure out that the solution is for "you" to do this or that. It's not that she cannot "effect" the future but rather that her doing what she sends you to do has a different effect.

Omega-z
May 5, 2012, 04:04 PM
I'd say she's mother from PSO. She was digital and could Time Travel pretty easy too since she don't have an age and could go on a lot long then Human's, Newman's or Cast's. That to have the Brain power to build a device to do so. That to and her Robot approach to thing's.

Other then that it could be a suit designed for Time Traveling. with a very en-cryptic woman that could turn out to be Falz.....lol

Brimcon
May 5, 2012, 04:04 PM
Nanomachines.

Okay Kojima.

Kion
May 5, 2012, 04:07 PM
I was thinking that it's some kind of workhole effect. That by contacting someone in one timeline effectually created lots of time lines each with a new person joining ARKS. The resulting overlap created a metaphoric groundhog-day loop trapping more and more new recruits.

pikachief
May 5, 2012, 04:16 PM
Okay Kojima.

your signature pic looks like leonard nimoy (spock) with long hair lol :)

But yes. Nanobots.

Kinujou
May 5, 2012, 04:18 PM
Whatever she is, its not human. She looks more like something Digital to me o.o

-starts the digimon theme- TO THE DIGITAL WORLD!

Chik'Tikka
May 5, 2012, 04:40 PM
[spoiler-box]
It isnt actually deep blue, more like skye blue, and somehow a bit seethrough? cant tell, here you can check out.

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/PSO2/Shion.jpg

Whatever she is, its not human. She looks more like something Digital to me o.o[/spoiler-box]
reminds me of another certain clear blue girl coincidentally made by a character named Shion+^_^+ *insert duh dun DUH!! troll face here*
[spoiler-box]http://xenosaga.animus-sorrow.org/xeno2/character/kosmos.jpg[/spoiler-box]
(if you look carefully, you can see her hip bones+^_^+)

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2012, 04:44 PM
Obviously she's the current host of Dark Falz and came from the future to stop whatever big event going to occur
trollface.jpeg

I'm kidding but still..

Magil
May 5, 2012, 04:46 PM
Lower left icon
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9246/dsfxa.jpg

remember this
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/dsfa.gif

GCoffee
May 5, 2012, 04:50 PM
Cool stuff, she has the MUTT DITTS POUMN emblem on her ID card.
This gives my old idea that the fleet and the arks are searching for the Algol star system some ground, eh? They found evidence of its existence in PSO, it is time to go find it.

Or more likely: It's Just fanservice. But who knows.

edit: ^ninja'd, but yeah.

Gardios
May 5, 2012, 05:08 PM
Can anyone tell me what that is? Haven't played PSO...

GCoffee
May 5, 2012, 05:18 PM
PSO featured three pillars with that emblem engraved; the pillars had to be activated to gain access to the ruins, which served as the prison for Dark Falz. The government of Coral found the pillars, saw great potential for power in its meaning and initiated the Pioneer Project, sending people and mainly scientists to the planet under the cover of seeking a new home planet, which eventually it really became.

The three dots that are part of the emblem inofficially stand for the three planets of the Algol system, which is where the classic PS titles take place. That never has been proven, but the fandom pretty much takes it as the definite truth. As such, it is speculated people from Algol buried Dark Falz in a spaceship deep under the surface, so it would be sealed away safely.

The circle connecting the three planets can be seen as a symbol for the seal the three planets of Algol were forming; if one or all planets were to be destroyed, the Profound Darkness, which Dark Falz is a small part of, would be able to escape from its dimensional prison bringing terror and demise.

kyuuketsuki
May 5, 2012, 05:41 PM
Lower left icon
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9246/dsfxa.jpg

remember this
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/381/dsfa.gif
She's obviously from the future where PSO takes place, and is trying to prevent whatever past event resulted in Dark Falz/the Profound Darkness ending up buried on Ragol in the first place (or possibly she's trying to guarantee that is does happen because someone else is trying to prevent it, or she might just want alter some specific aspect of it and/or the events on Ragol).

She is not able to actually physically travel, but only form a projection of herself in the minds of people, and is targeting Arkz members and having them do tasks that she has calculated will result in the outcome she desires.

Anyways, that's just random speculation that is most likely completely wrong. In PSO, weren't the Arkz named after an organization that had previously existed or something like that? Although I think Sakai said that PSO2's Arkz aren't related to PSO's Arkz, which nixes that line of thought.

PrinceBrightstar
May 5, 2012, 05:42 PM
When I first saw Shion I actually thought of something completely different. I don't know why, this just came into my head.

http://games-fu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/journey.jpg

[/spoiler-box]
Anyway the problem with the fandom taking that as truth is that [spoiler] Algol actually has 4 planets. As such the 3 planet symbol doesn't make sense to tie it to Algol. It probably was common knowledge that Rykros existed after what happened at the end of Phantasy Star End of the Millenium, unless we bring up the whole Generations of Doom thing again where they had no idea about Rykros (and their ship crashed on Ragol and so on.......and I'm not looking to start that fight today again today.

Really until we see evidence that this is intended to tie in with any of the 3 story lines we've had so far (Granted yes PSU does take place in the far far future of Ragol thanks to Max Attack G and the rare missions) we should expect this game to have little relationship to the previous games outside of fanservice.

And really no matter how you slice it it's too early to say what the story is. For all we know the story line we've gotten so far could be a ruse and Sega could reboot everything for retail. If you do want to go down that path I do have one thought. The earliest trailer for PSO2 mentioned the Great Light. There's the chance that this is the same Great Light from Algol which created the seal on Profound Darkness to begin with and perhaps Shion is the embodiment of one of their people, similar to what happened in PSP2.

GCoffee
May 5, 2012, 05:56 PM
True enough, but no matter how you spin it, the three planets on that emblem make more than enough sense.
PSIII people did not know of the existence of Rykros, making that three planets;
PSIV people eventually knew about Rykros but Palm was already destroyed for a long time, bringing the number of planets forming the seal down to three planets, yet again. But the Profound Darkness was already destroyed then, so yeah, the PSIII theory still makes the most sense if one were trying to connect the games. What actually solidifies the connection between the old and new games in regard of that emblem and the pillars is the MUTT DITTS POUMN, which everybody knows what it stands for. Of course hoping for official confirmation on that matter is pretty much hopeless at this point.

The giant ark that was with the fleet and that we saw in the CGI trailer could very well be the vessel carrying Dark Falz, and the story could end with it being buried on a planet sealed by the use of three random pillars. Yeah, making this game a prequel to PSO.

Endless possibilities on forming a connection, but I will prepare for massive, nonsensical disappointment for when the real story is made accessible.

kyuuketsuki
May 5, 2012, 06:15 PM
The giant ark that was with the fleet and that we saw in the CGI trailer could very well be the vessel carrying Dark Falz, and the story could end with it being buried on a planet sealed by the use of three random pillars. Yeah, making this game a prequel to PSO.
That's actually an interesting theory. Would explain why the Darkers are appearing places they aren't supposed to be -- the Arkz are bringing their source with them. The true purpose of the Arkz exploring wouldn't be to find suitable planets for colonization, but instead to find a suitable place/means to seal away the Profound Darkness for good.

NoiseHERO
May 5, 2012, 06:16 PM
I still think she's the typical scientist (Labcoat and name tag) that was part of a team that got into something way in over their heads.

It might be too late for her to save herself, but she has ALL THE TIME in existence to predict every major event that's going to happen and map it all out on the matter board for you to follow so you can save the PSO2 galaxy!

Also I think SEGA said themselves that pretty much EVERY PS game since PSO was linked. And I'm sure there's plenty of references to the Classic game(how couldn't there be?) But I'm sure if they were connected anymore than an influence you wouldn't need a deep fanboy theory to add them together.

Unless they cave in and say "It's not really connected at all, we just wanted to make a new, fun, different game in the series, But okay sure we may as well say they're connected if it makes you feel better." Like they did with the "ZELDA TIMELINE."

Omega-z
May 5, 2012, 06:59 PM
Actually GCoffee that would be incorrect even tho it would be very interesting. we know that it was one of the Ending to PSIII where the Falz came from. And There making more of a connection with PSO and PSU. If anything it's the prequel to PSU. It would still work out since the symbol would of been known from either Coral/Copto or Finding Alisa III on Rogol. That too the ship that was burred in the infinity PSP2i game there was a Pioneer type looking ship now it was more advanced and looked a lot like the PSO2 world ship's. The Ancient people in PSU's time could be These people. the interesting thing is the Darker's and SEED operate on the same level they invest other beings and are in a different dimension escaping into this one. I won't be surprised that their the one's that built the Confinement System's on the 4 planet's. Now the Oracle could be housing Alisa III from Ragol in there and burred it on Rykos( hint hint toward's the reason why it was a Dark Rykos in PSU and the VR system that was on it). I have a Thoery that the Classic came after all this . Reason why is how Rykos is in it's current state in that series where the planet is only visible with the NeoPrism,That the planet was strip off anything except of the System and a person form the Great light and What happen to Dark Rykos in Chapter 3 of PSU. The Planet didn't Blow up it turn white and vanished, most likely being cleansed but at the same time being put in a flux and could not be reached unless of a wait of a 1,000 yrs. and the Neoprism. And it makes since to with PS,PSII and PSIII and truly not getting rid of the darkness, but prolonging the fight. It was mention in PSU to the fact too. Now in PSIV reason that it worked was they had the three but at the same time they had the Tool's that was prepared that came form Parma That formed the 4th in the seal but that to they fought profound darkness that had escaped. Now Shion could come form anywhere in the timeline Past or Future keep in mind. But if she is a Digital person then she's most likely Mother Trinity from PSO. In fact she look's a little like her too.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2012, 08:47 PM
Ok I have two questions that I'm still kind of confused on...

1. Does the events of PSO2 occur before PSO?
2. In PSO2 we're known as Arkz which was also the same name of anti-goverment organization in PSO Episode III which according to wiki occured 21 years after Ep I & II. Are they the same?
If PSO2 did indeed happen before PSO would be interesting to find out Arkz was orginally the good guys but later due to an unknown situation they turn rogue which later becomes what we see in EP III

I assumed PSO2 was more of a sequel but seems other wise ><

Taitu
May 5, 2012, 08:58 PM
Ok I have two questions that I'm still kind of confused on...

1. Does the events of PSO2 occur before PSO?
2. In PSO2 we're known as Arkz which was also the same name of anti-goverment organization in PSO Episode III which according to wiki occured 21 years after Ep I & II. Are they the same?
If PSO2 did indeed happen before PSO would be interesting to find out Arkz was orginally the good guys but later due to an unknown situation they turn rogue which later becomes what we see in EP III

I assumed PSO2 was more of a sequel but seems other wise ><

I believe someone mentioned earlier that SEGA said that the Arkz in PSO2 are not the same Arkz from Episode 3.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2012, 09:02 PM
Well....that's a big troll....
"If"PSO2 is in the same timeline as PSO(haven't read much into it if it is or not).....you'd think (to say PSO2 happened first) that someone would of known of either or....still kind of odd to have the same name for two different groups...especially seeing that one was good and the other wasn't....

Rath-Kun
May 5, 2012, 09:17 PM
There should be a part on the matter board where you go back to PSO and visit Ragol. Ah uh? *-*

Kraiseson
May 5, 2012, 09:23 PM
Who gives a fuck.. I just want to play the game.

BIG OLAF
May 5, 2012, 09:41 PM

Well, that's "/thread", I guess.

:-?

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2012, 10:07 PM
Because games....well to me make it more fun and interesting when there's an actual story behind it :P It makes me wonder which makes me curious..... :)

Macman
May 5, 2012, 10:08 PM
Shion's voice sucks, wait for proper translation, end of thread.

Vashyron
May 5, 2012, 10:09 PM
Nice. Is it that time again for people who don't care about the story to invade those threads that have people who obviously care and spit out a ye olde "who cares!?" :wacko:

There should be a part on the matter board where you go back to PSO and visit Ragol. Ah uh? *-*

I'm already seeing the Time Travel being this game's "VR" and/or "dimensional rifts" reasoning on how PSO/PSU Weapons or Areas will show up here.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 5, 2012, 10:11 PM
Nice. Is it that time again for people who don't care about the story to invade those threads that have people who obviously care and spit out a ye olde "who cares!?" :wacko:

I'm already seeing the Time Travel being this game's "VR" and/or "dimensional rifts" reasoning on how PSO/PSU Weapons or Areas will show up here.

An interesting thought.

PSU isn't in the same timeline as PSO right?
That would blow minds :o able to enter dimensions not of your timeline :o:o:o:o

Vashyron
May 5, 2012, 10:13 PM
An interesting thought.

PSU isn't in the same timeline as PSO right?
That would blow minds :o able to enter dimensions not of your timeline :o:o:o:o

PSO and PSU/PSP2i was connected even further in PSP2i, I don't know the details, but I don't think they are alternative dimensions. (Maybe someone who understands JP and finished PSP2i can explain.)

IndigoNovember
May 5, 2012, 11:02 PM
PSO and PSU/PSP2i was connected even further in PSP2i, I don't know the details, but I don't think they are alternative dimensions. (Maybe someone who understands JP and finished PSP2i can explain.)

For the PSP2i bonus quest starring Red Ring Rico and Heathcliff Flowen, it was translated by DeviFoxx. You can find it, as well as the rest of the game translated, here (http://www.devimension.com/dona/psp2i_guide_download.html).

Kraiseson
May 5, 2012, 11:40 PM

Yes. You mad?

Peejay
May 6, 2012, 12:10 AM
All the theorycrafting in thie thread was upset by some whiny twelve-year-old who cares more about PVP than any sort of element that would source the game actually being worth balls.

PSU and PSO were confirmed to be completely different timelines. Quit trying to connect dots that don't exist.

We're working with Shion, stick with it.

Anyways, if everything that GC said is true, that would mean Shion is trying to prevent something... Why is Shion trying to prevent the seal?

Two explanations spring to mind:

Shion is a medium for the Darker or a super-evolved Darker form.

Shion is trying to ensure destruction instead of sealing.

RocSage
May 6, 2012, 12:17 AM
All the theorycrafting in thie thread was upset by some whiny twelve-year-old who cares more about PVP than any sort of element that would source the game actually being worth balls.

PSU and PSO were confirmed to be completely different timelines. Quit trying to connect dots that don't exist.

We're working with Shion, stick with it.

Anyways, if everything that GC said is true, that would mean Shion is trying to prevent something... Why is Shion trying to prevent the seal?

Two explanations spring to mind:

Shion is a medium for the Darker or a super-evolved Darker form.

Shion is trying to ensure destruction instead of sealing.

Shion is Brainiac!

D-Inferno
May 6, 2012, 12:23 AM
Wonderful, we just might end up having to hear the Brainless Wonder™ whine in PSO2 via Subspace plot device.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nagisa makes an appearance/gets referenced, due to her apparent popularly in Japan (I think), and Dewmans being referenced within the game's data.

The thought of this game being a prequel is strange, but possible. Its possible that Shion may be time traveling as a response to PSO/ects events, and is TTing to PSO2's time to prevent stuff. But that one little timeline shirt, while probably not important, has a line for the PSU series, and then one for PSZ and PSO2, which might imply PSO2 taking place far after PSZ (or at least being closely related; some of the character outfits are similar).

Vashyron
May 6, 2012, 12:35 AM
For the PSP2i bonus quest starring Red Ring Rico and Heathcliff Flowen, it was translated by DeviFoxx. You can find it, as well as the rest of the game translated, here (http://www.devimension.com/dona/psp2i_guide_download.html).

Nice man. Thanks.

Yes. You mad?

Shh no tears, only dreams now.

Let's see, in the end of PSP2i [spoiler-box]you actually go to Ragol and meet with Rico and Flowen.[/spoiler-box]

And PSO2 Datamining.
[spoiler-box]Duman race is mentioned in full stat tables and also with their own character creation features.[/spoiler-box]

GCoffee
May 6, 2012, 04:55 AM
Actually GCoffee that would be incorrect even tho it would be very interesting. we know that it was one of the Ending to PSIII where the Falz came from. And There making more of a connection with PSO and PSU. If anything it's the prequel to PSU. It would still work out since the symbol would of been known from either Coral/Copto or Finding Alisa III on Rogol. That too the ship that was burred in the infinity PSP2i game there was a Pioneer type looking ship now it was more advanced and looked a lot like the PSO2 world ship's. The Ancient people in PSU's time could be These people. the interesting thing is the Darker's and SEED operate on the same level they invest other beings and are in a different dimension escaping into this one. I won't be surprised that their the one's that built the Confinement System's on the 4 planet's. Now the Oracle could be housing Alisa III from Ragol in there and burred it on Rykos( hint hint toward's the reason why it was a Dark Rykos in PSU and the VR system that was on it). I have a Thoery that the Classic came after all this . Reason why is how Rykos is in it's current state in that series where the planet is only visible with the NeoPrism,That the planet was strip off anything except of the System and a person form the Great light and What happen to Dark Rykos in Chapter 3 of PSU. The Planet didn't Blow up it turn white and vanished, most likely being cleansed but at the same time being put in a flux and could not be reached unless of a wait of a 1,000 yrs. and the Neoprism. And it makes since to with PS,PSII and PSIII and truly not getting rid of the darkness, but prolonging the fight. It was mention in PSU to the fact too. Now in PSIV reason that it worked was they had the three but at the same time they had the Tool's that was prepared that came form Parma That formed the 4th in the seal but that to they fought profound darkness that had escaped. Now Shion could come form anywhere in the timeline Past or Future keep in mind. But if she is a Digital person then she's most likely Mother Trinity from PSO. In fact she look's a little like her too.

Yeah, as I stated in an earlier post, I take the Alisa III theory for the truth myself, either. However, it was never confirmed to be the truth, so that random theory I came up with can still turn out to be true, as long as SEGA goes that path. What I am saying is that they can pretty much come up with everything at this point, and the Rykros VR nonsense should have proven that they like to do so.

I do not quite understand your theory. You say that following the classics the Alisa III started everything, but at the same time you think the classics took place very last? Are you suggesting a time loop? The oracle fleet jumping back in time?

If we really have to incooperate time travel, the theory I would like to see turning out real would go something like:

After finding evidence of the existence of a universe called Algol long ago, the Oracle fleet finally sets out to find it. The fleet finds an array of planets and use time travel shenanigans in order to travel back in time to so find the Algolian planets. On their quest they find a multitude of planets corrupted by the Darkers. If they are to ever find the Algol star system, they plan on time travelling back to the point the Great Light fought against the Profound Darkness, imprisoning the latter in their fancy giant ark before the cycle of destruction can ever get into motion.

Time travel sucks.

landman
May 6, 2012, 06:00 AM
Y
I do not quite understand your theory. You say that following the classics the Alisa III started everything, but at the same time you think the classics took place very last? Are you suggesting a time loop? The oracle fleet jumping back in time?

Some PSIII endings involve space/time travel through a dark hole. The time loop theory is the oldest one in this series: the alisa3 travels back, the earth knows about algo and conquers it, and start again. Different timelines is also one of the oldest ones, including the 4 official timelines in PSIII.

ShadowDragon28
May 6, 2012, 07:31 AM
My theory is that the ruins on Ragol are actually the starship Noah from Phantasy Star II that drifted through space and through a wormhole eventuall crashing on Ragol, and that it is NOT the "Alisa III" ship.

I say this due to several enemies in PSO and even in the Ruins are pretty much re-vamps of enemies from Phantasy Star II. I think it was Lutz whom sensed that another Dark Falz/Dark Force was going to emerge from Pandora's Box on the Noah, and traveled by the starship from Paseo that Rolf(Eusis) et all used to fly to Dezo(ris). So I think Lutz traveled by that starship, through the wormhole to Ragol and found the crashed Noah ( Rolf{Eusis} and all that battled the 100 humans were no where to be found) Lutz created the three pillars and the seal to seal pandora's box so another Dark Falz/Dark Force could not emerge from it.. since it probable contained a direct portal to the Profound Darkness itself. Lutz sealed Pandora's box using the empowered pillars he created.
That's what I think what this image is depicting:
(it shows a sorcerer in a white robe, holding a Psycho wand, both characteristics of Lutz from PsI and PsII)
http://www.ripplinger.us/camineet/psoimages/uraending-obelisk.jpg

Then hundreds maybe a thousand years later Pioneer One from Coral (most likely originally planet Copto) had team sent into the Ruins (i.e the crashed starship Noah) and someone found the pillars, deactivated them, and then finding pandora's box and opened it and since the seal was down, another Dark Falz emerged...

As to PSO2, it's too early to know if it's takes place long after PSO's timeline or several millinia in the past. I think Shion is definately some kind of humanoid that can travel/shift through time. She is trying to prevent a major catastrophy that results in many deaths, but it's unknown as to what that is. I do hope more elements of the story some how link it to PSO's "universe" though.

NoiseHERO
May 6, 2012, 07:33 AM
I thought at the end of PSP2i that holy light preistman hijacked a space ship and flew to PSO2 galaxy? e_e

WHAT ARE YOU ALL BABBLING ABOUT!!

Dark Emerald EXE
May 6, 2012, 07:52 AM
Okay this is really bothering me. So Shion is some traveler who can only talk to people and not personally affect the timeline. So she comes in contact with you, the main character, only there's no reason given as to why you have some kind of ability that makes you suitable for the task.

I think this just a plot device to give your character importance to the actual story.

They did this alot in FFXI's stories where there was something special about you (your avatar)
Multiplayer (other then completing the story missions themselves) means nothing seeing that you never see them(the other players) within your cutscenes of other players in your party so as far as the cutscenses and the storyline goes....you did that mission by yourself.... thats just something to allow people to interact.

moorebounce
May 6, 2012, 08:32 AM
Anyway the problem with the fandom taking that as truth is that Algol actually has 4 planets. As such the 3 planet symbol doesn't make sense to tie it to Algol. It probably was common knowledge that Rykros existed after what happened at the end of Phantasy Star End of the Millenium, unless we bring up the whole Generations of Doom thing again where they had no idea about Rykros (and their ship crashed on Ragol and so on.......and I'm not looking to start that fight today again today.

If you look at the symbol it could be a planet in the middle w/ 3 smaller planets around it. Or it could be 5 planets w/ 2 bigger planets w/ one eclipsing the other to form the ring that connects the 3 smaller planets. lol

Omega-z
May 6, 2012, 08:40 AM
ShadowDragon28 - I like that idea, Where was that pic From? Yeah it was the main theory with the Alisa III but your's is totally possible too. oh I remember there was an Old school Wizard's Robe too in PSO hmm your Theory seems more likely now.

GCoffee - Yeah it would involve Time Looping which every Series is one way or another connected. That's a Possibility too it's sort of What happen in one of the Time Travel Loop's in PSIII the Ending one with the SUN (they did a Star Trek IV thing with the sun ). And went back in time to a more Pre-aria time period.

Chik'Tikka
May 6, 2012, 10:45 AM
I think Shion is definately some kind of humanoid that can travel/shift through time. She is trying to prevent a major catastrophy that results in many deaths, but it's unknown as to what that is. I do hope more elements of the story some how link it to PSO's "universe" though.

i like most of what you have+^_^+ but being me, the moment i began to understand Shion being from the future and her disposition, perhaps she's here to make sure something happens rather then prevent it+^_^+ maybe in the end she's partially responsible for Falz existing in "our" world in the first place+^_^+ not as an evil deed but to insure the timeline flows a specific way+^_^+ but then again this is SEGA+^_^+

Kion
May 6, 2012, 10:57 AM
I thought about that possibility, but i highly doubt it. If the Darkers are appearing, I have a feeling that what Shion is saying is going to happen unless something is done about it. I mostly think that she had some involvement in what happened 10 years ago and what actually caused it.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 6, 2012, 02:01 PM
MaybeShion (amongst other people) got infected by the Darkers and actually survived the incident somehow which wiped most of the Arkz (like a plague)

ShadowDragon28
May 6, 2012, 05:58 PM
Omega-z that pic is from the ending of PSO Ep 1 (single player) when completed on Ultimate.

goldwing
May 6, 2012, 06:21 PM
theirs many ways this story can go clearly and from what it looks like either Shion is trying to stop it or is the cause of it. im thinking more along the lines of that girl being the key to our problem or if shes like vivienne then i can say this may be a nice twist but who can really say atm.

Omega-z
May 6, 2012, 08:00 PM
ShadowDragon28 - Wow I must have missed that when doing something else while the Credits where going. But Your Theory is growing on me.:rappy:

The only two way's the Full timeline could work out. Is one, only one dimension with many Time loop's with space travel. Or second, a Tri-Multi dimension's with similarities that are connect through sub-space that can be used for Time or space travel between each one and Profound Darkness is the source of it all.

Cast Soldier
May 6, 2012, 08:04 PM
theirs many ways this story can go clearly and from what it looks like either Shion is trying to stop it or is the cause of it. im thinking more along the lines of that girl being the key to our problem or if shes like vivienne then i can say this may be a nice twist but who can really say atm.

Both are probably true, that is the cause in most(if not all) time travel scenarios.