PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PS lore, universal.

Illuminate
May 8, 2012, 06:19 AM
So I'm wondering... A various list of questions about the Phantasy Star universe, going back from PSO Episode 1, to PSU Episode 3.

First of all..

How long did Pioneer 2 take to travel from the homeworld, to Ragol?

How large is the gap in years between Phantasy Star Online: -Episode 1-, and Phantasy Star Online: -Episode IV-?

How large is the gap in years between Phantasy Star Portable, and Phantasy Star Universe, Episode 3? After the end of Rykros. When Ethan, Karen, and your character destroy it.

I'm making a sort of bio for my character, and I don't really know what other thread this would go in, considering it's not about any one PS game.

Anyway, looking for answers, would appreciate them soon, but we'll see.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: So I think I cleared up the gap between PSO Episode 1, and PSO Episode 4, but I still don't have the gap between when Pioneer 2 left home, and arrived at Ragol. I think it's two years, but apparently they didn't arrive until seven years AFTER Pioneer 1, which means they could have left anywhere between that, but I think they left five years, and got there two years later?

Edit 2: I'm also going to assume there was less than a year between the events of PSU Episode 1, and PSU Episode 3? Or at least between PSU Episode 2, and 3? @_@ Trying to find these things on the Phantasy Star Wiki and it's kinda helpful, but kinda not.

TheAstarion
May 11, 2012, 08:39 AM
I believe between episodes 1 and 2 is at least 6 months to a year (Portable 1 takes place in this period), and between episodes 2 and 3 is 3 months or less (Laia wanders for a bit after the colony changes shape and Dallgun loses the Presidency for related spoilerrific reasons).

The episodes themselves take time too, episode 3 is actually quite long in terms of in-universe time, with most chapters being self-contained stories some time apart (gives chance for Lumia to train, etc) compared to episode 1 and 2 where the next chapter often follows directly. Some events, like Absolute Zero, were stated to take place during episode 3, for instance.