PDA

View Full Version : Basic question, hard to find answer to.

h2olight
May 10, 2012, 12:32 AM
Please don't hold it against me for making this thread, but I did do some looking around.

When are the servers going back online? :-?

Blackheart521
May 10, 2012, 12:38 AM
Please don't hold it against me for making this thread, but I did do some looking around.

When are the servers going back online? :-?

Nobody knows, its a mystery to the world O_o

nah, but on a serious note, they haven't announced a date for the Open beta to start, gotta wait impatiently with the rest of us ^^

Priest
May 10, 2012, 12:43 AM
Yep, keep F5ing these forums 24/7 like me and you'll be the first to know!

Blackheart521
May 10, 2012, 12:46 AM
Yep, keep F5ing these forums 24/7 like me and you'll be the first to know!

This ^^

Chik'Tikka
May 10, 2012, 10:25 AM
we will be the 1st to know, and i just finished the finals for my Network Admin class+^_^+ and after spending the last half year in this class i know how hard it is to get servers up and running, let alone multiple RAID servers and automated systems to allow users to sign themselves up, not to mention security, and these are just basic 2k3 domain controllers. i haven't even touched security stuff or file servers yet+^_^+

watersea
May 10, 2012, 10:32 AM
the servers come back online when the open beta starts if i remeber correctly, i might be wrong though

Chik'Tikka
May 10, 2012, 10:43 AM
the servers come back online when the open beta starts if i remeber correctly, i might be wrong though

servers have been online and off this whole time, they are doing a good deal of testing and management, and i don't know about servers these days, but when you promote a 2k3 sever to domain controller, it had to be connected to some sort of network, this is why i think we got to see them online a couple days ago even though you couldn't log in+^_^+ i can only theorize how they have it set up but I'd guess each ship is it's own domain (one controller, file servers, network servers, and RAID redundancies) all connected to an outward facing web server that manages accounts+^_^+ I'd guess about the size of 1 or 2 refrigerators+^_^+ like i said though, all conjecture+^_^+

NoiseHERO
May 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
HAW! you didn't look very hard!

For every single bit of information that comes out of the PSO2 team's mouth (maybe not exactly, Ric is only one human being, so if you annoy him I'll hurt you.) Just go here!

bumped.org

soulpimpwizzurd
May 10, 2012, 02:12 PM
HAW! you didn't look very hard!

For every single bit of information that comes out of the PSO2 team's mouth (maybe not exactly, Ric is only one human being, so if you annoy him I'll hurt you.) Just go here!

bumped.org

which one do i click i clicked the first button and i'm at this blog that doesn't have anything to do with phantasy star online 2

the other button says phantasy star universe blog so i didn't bother

Randomness
May 10, 2012, 02:37 PM
which one do i click i clicked the first button and i'm at this blog that doesn't have anything to do with phantasy star online 2

the other button says phantasy star universe blog so i didn't bother

The latter button also covers PSO2.

youcantcatchtheblue
May 10, 2012, 08:35 PM

THIS ^^