PDA

View Full Version : Sega ID maintenance

Blackheart521
May 10, 2012, 12:57 AM
apparently there's a Sega ID maintenance going on, or maybe it finished already idk didn't take the time to work out timezone differences, but it is an update on the PSO2 page news. I Google translated it and this is what it says:

[SPOILER-BOX]Niokimashite date and time of the following, we will perform the work of SEGA ID system maintenance.
This affects the following services.

Work period
May 10, 2012 (Thursday) (tentative) 1:00 to 9:00 (Updated 5/9 16:45)
The affected service

Register a new SEGA ID
Change of registration information
Reset your password

During maintenance, you will not be able to connect to each service.

In addition, the work period may be around, so, please note.

We apologize to everyone is that the very apologize for any inconvenience.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Though not directly PSO2 related it may be a sign that new things are gonna be coming soon, though I'm just EXTREMELY tired of waiting for OB so every little detail gets me excited ^^;

Taitu
May 10, 2012, 01:02 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything less than a month wait if not longer.

Macman
May 10, 2012, 01:09 AM
Doubt it means anything at all on the PSO2 front.

Zyrusticae
May 10, 2012, 01:35 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything less than a month wait if not longer.
Considering they said they want release to be in "early summer", chances are very high OB is not more than a couple weeks away, if that.

But I won't stop you from keeping your hopes low. Better to not be disappointed, right? But at the same time, don't be so pessimistic that it keeps your spirits down...

LokinModar
May 10, 2012, 06:49 AM
Yesterday the ships were online for a short while due to some sega internal test. if i tried to log in, it would give me some error

somethng may be announced in the next weeks, i think....

Mike
May 10, 2012, 10:15 AM
Yesterday the ships were online for a short while due to some sega internal test. if i tried to log in, it would give me some error

somethng may be announced in the next weeks, i think....

You might not have to wait that long. Tomorrow (today?) is Friday and Friday is the traditional blog update day. The Character Creator contest winners will be announced too so it's prime time for announcements.

AnnabellaRenee87
May 10, 2012, 10:33 AM
You might not have to wait that long. Tomorrow (today?) is Friday and Friday is the traditional blog update day. The Character Creator contest winners will be announced too so it's prime time for announcements.

lets Hope soon, just bought 3 monitors for nVidia Surround and want to play some PSO2 at 5760x1200

Fhin
May 10, 2012, 10:35 AM
^ lol....just...what the heck?

goldwing
May 10, 2012, 10:40 AM
lets Hope soon, just bought 3 monitors for nVidia Surround and want to play some PSO2 at 5760x1200

now thats what i call dedication

LokinModar
May 10, 2012, 11:02 AM

And i'm really excited to play @640x480

Rauten
May 10, 2012, 11:17 AM

You shouldn't get our hopes up like this; then the blog update will come, they'll announce the winners, say not a word about the beta, and our hopes will be dashed.
:no:

DayDreamer
May 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
You shouldn't get our hopes up like this; then the blog update will come, they'll announce the winners, say not a word about the beta, and our hopes will be dashed.

^Debbie Downer

I really do hope they announce some kind of information, but I dont want anything to be rushed out.

Rath-Kun
May 10, 2012, 03:18 PM
Hope atleast one of us wins the contest~

Mike
May 10, 2012, 07:20 PM
That's always a distinct possibility but there's nothing to do but wait and see.