PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Second Server?

I_Am
May 10, 2012, 06:09 PM
So am I seeing this right?
In the inital login, it gives you a choice of two "entrances".
When I went to the second one, it popped up with an empty set of character slots.
So is this really a secondary server? And could we use it for us(PSO-World)?
POSSIBILITIES!

ashley50
May 10, 2012, 06:09 PM
Yes, 2 separate servers. And no one is stopping you from using it.

Vintasticvin
May 10, 2012, 06:12 PM
Its probably the natives idea to get you "Stupid Americans" away from them where you can all breed and mate and walk all over the server with elitism at full capacity and be as loud and spammy as y'all want...

I_Am
May 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
Sounds like fun to me... Now if only there were a way to patch the game like in the PSO2 CB.
But seriously, am I receiving criticism about the same concept as Hyperion 2 back in SEGA PSOBB? I'm just saying us cool kids could be away from stuff like people who like to go alone and kick people for joining for the fun of being with someone else...or is that just me that gets that long list of 'you can't join any of these games'?

I_Am
May 10, 2012, 06:29 PM
Soooo.... It looks like it really is just 2 entrances, and not separate servers. So it does, however, mean that everyone seems to get 2 saves worth of slots so yay?

Vintasticvin
May 10, 2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah Im pretty much used to joining parties that boots others for the most dumbest of things or no reason at all =/ So its one of many reasons why I go alone most of the time.

I_Am
May 10, 2012, 08:23 PM
Yeah, and I have the issue of never seeming to be good enough for the next level quest. Also being a Wartecher makes it a bit tough.
But I just made a little acrofighter who's cast6 ranger2

Vintasticvin
May 10, 2012, 08:29 PM
Fun fun fun and yeah screw those people who are like that besides they are kinda rakings things a bit too serious >.<

Cyanide77
May 10, 2012, 08:35 PM
You have two different entrances but they are both on the same server. Only thing that is altered by different servers is shop ads and that's it.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 11, 2012, 01:13 PM
It also lets you have eight characters, but only the characters within each entrance can share storage.

I_Am
May 11, 2012, 04:54 PM
Except free acounts can't storage cause they can't room BOO!

OokamiRei
May 11, 2012, 06:00 PM
It also lets you have eight characters, but only the characters within each entrance can share storage.

actually on premium you can go to any room on your account regardless of entrance its just the common box that isnt shared

I_Am
May 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
That's what he said, he said only each set shares storage. He said nothing about getting to the rooms.

OokamiRei
May 11, 2012, 07:26 PM
my mistake. for me room is storage and common box is common box. its all good tho

JCGamer
May 12, 2012, 05:24 AM
So am I seeing this right?
In the inital login, it gives you a choice of two "entrances".
When I went to the second one, it popped up with an empty set of character slots.
So is this really a secondary server? And could we use it for us(PSO-World)?
POSSIBILITIES! yes sega made it that way so you can create more than just 4 character plus in side note there not server entrance there just extra character creation. ^^;

I_Am
May 12, 2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah, though the game actually uses the word "Entrance". So I guess that's why it makes sense that they are just two plugs into the same source. If you make multiple characters on the same entrance do they share partner card lists? Sorry but it's been a LOOOONG time since I did this in english.

I_Am
May 12, 2012, 11:27 AM
my mistake. for me room is storage and common box is common box. its all good tho

That would just be downright weird if the game knew who you were and would allow you to go into the room and mess with the PM storage. Or is there another kind of storage now? Does the box do both kinds?

JCGamer
May 14, 2012, 05:13 AM
Yeah, though the game actually uses the word "Entrance". So I guess that's why it makes sense that they are just two plugs into the same source. If you make multiple characters on the same entrance do they share partner card lists? Sorry but it's been a LOOOONG time since I did this in English. yes you can share there card for ether e-1 and e-2 for example I am e-1 character account and say u were e-2 we both share the same area and room but make sure that you give your card for E-1 and E-2 to your friend :) on ur card info its show who is E-1 AND E-2 on there characters account are :)

JCGamer
May 14, 2012, 05:18 AM
That would just be downright weird if the game knew who you were and would allow you to go into the room and mess with the PM storage. Or is there another kind of storage now? Does the box do both kinds? if you have Account from E-2 and you want to take out weapons from E-1 You can only do it threw your partner machine but not in the account common box that only way to transfer your weapons and gears by using the partner machine in there own room and note to self that this only work if you are a premium account. also just make a note that if you were a free account E-1 and E-2 they cant share the same common box

I_Am
May 15, 2012, 05:10 PM
Free accounts don't get the My Room feature at all. So no PM either.