PDA

View Full Version : New Costumes?

HUcast_Josh
May 12, 2012, 05:18 AM
anyone seen these before?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/male-costume.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/female-costume.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

They are very cool

kudo
May 12, 2012, 05:28 AM
Not new. The second is Echo's costume.

Angry_Ryudo
May 12, 2012, 05:47 AM
And the first one is Xeno's costume in other colour.

watersea
May 12, 2012, 06:29 AM
Wow I've never seen these before!!

Rauten
May 12, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks for stealing the words from me. I was about to ask if it was an alt account. And promptly kill it.

You're welcome; if you need me to steal more items from you, like say, your wallet, know that I'm readily available for your convenience.

Rhypht
May 12, 2012, 09:01 AM
To recall the title of the post, I would like to see some different costume choices available for player creation as well as in-game changes. The six per class/gender we have right now often spill over, and it makes everyone look relatively the same. Casts are a little better since they have the 4-color body color scheme, but then they only have 3 arm/leg/body parts. It'd be cool if we saw a bit more variation by the final release.

I also would have liked to have seen the cast-type color system on non-cast characters, instead of the traditional PSO costume color scheme presets.

Sidney
May 12, 2012, 09:14 AM
I also would have liked to have seen the cast-type color system on non-cast characters, instead of the traditional PSO costume color scheme presets.

That would be amazing, but I doubt it would happen - they couldn't milk AC out of the fleshies for costume colors that way. :wacko:

Rath-Kun
May 12, 2012, 12:25 PM
I personally think the glasses look turrable. xD Reminds me of Deus Ex.

His outfit does look pretty cool though.

NoiseHERO
May 12, 2012, 12:28 PM
I couldn't find a use for the Jetset radio glasses, then again I never tried to...

I think the outfit looks kind of bulky on Xeno even though it looks fine in the concept drawing. So I'll have to see it for myself, sadly OBT won't even get the outfits, that's full release... @_@

Mracless
May 12, 2012, 02:16 PM
Here's an outfit some of you might not have seen:

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm416/Mracless/Sakiorsomething.jpg

There are probably many screenshots of her in the Screenshot and Movie thread, but like hell I'm going to go through all that! I think she was called Saki. She was an NPC for a code attack.
Wasn't able to capture a better pic. T_T

NoiseHERO
May 12, 2012, 02:28 PM
I've seen her once in a multiparty area. D:

WHERES THE MEN'S CASUAL LOOKING CLOTHES

Zorafim
May 12, 2012, 02:32 PM
I'd love to have that bottom.

Rath-Kun
May 12, 2012, 03:12 PM
I didn't see that, wouldn't mind it on my female Newman oAo

RemChu
May 12, 2012, 03:43 PM
Here's an outfit some of you might not have seen:

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm416/Mracless/Sakiorsomething.jpg

There are probably many screenshots of her in the Screenshot and Movie thread, but like hell I'm going to go through all that! I think she was called Saki. She was an NPC for a code attack.
Wasn't able to capture a better pic. T_T

nice, sorta goth lolita clothes?

Lyric
May 12, 2012, 05:50 PM
I couldn't find a use for the Jetset radio glasses, then again I never tried to...

I think the outfit looks kind of bulky on Xeno even though it looks fine in the concept drawing. So I'll have to see it for myself, sadly OBT won't even get the outfits, that's full release... @_@

Actually, I could be mistaken but I thought these two outfits were confirmed to be in the Open Beta as AC items. I thought I remembered seeing it, but I'll have to go back and read the article over again.

Syl
May 12, 2012, 05:58 PM

I was kind of disappointed in the ability to do that, but I suppose they'll try to milk that option via the scratchers. Big shame really as I would have liked more customization over my character's costume color, rather than being limited to getting lucky on top of being restricted to the colors they choose to include. :<

PSO Addict
May 12, 2012, 10:00 PM
The concept art is old, but the screen shot picture is pretty cool. Sega takes care of me.

CapitalG
May 13, 2012, 08:18 AM
I don't have a picture of her, but I bet someone else ran into the NPC Furie(?). She was this orange/yellow cast that had a helmet. I want that helmet.

Mike
May 13, 2012, 09:49 AM
I don't have a picture of her, but I bet someone else ran into the NPC Furie(?). She was this orange/yellow cast that had a helmet. I want that helmet.
She's in the Fan Briefing video.

jmanx
May 13, 2012, 08:16 PM
JET set RADIO BEAT PSO style well wat do u know

r00tabaga
May 13, 2012, 08:48 PM
I know it'll never happen but I want to see an option where I can have my HUmarl wear HUmar armor. Always wanted this. I need her to be less sexy/more badass like I envision her. Tough as nails, "butchy" kinda gale. :]