PDA

View Full Version : Hard Mode and Time Attack

Porkmaster
May 14, 2012, 10:28 AM
Original Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194869)

Vote for your favorite name!

Peejay
May 14, 2012, 12:20 PM
I PLACED MY VOTE, BECAUSE IT IS THE PATRIOTIC THING TO DO!

NoiseHERO
May 14, 2012, 12:26 PM
GO LAVIS CANNON DISCO!

LCD!

Sayara
May 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
Mustache 42 Stash

NoiseHERO
May 14, 2012, 02:48 PM
You guys better become the best guild ever if you use mustashe cash stash!

Then I can say I named the best guild ever...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA GRRR HAHAHAHAHA!

Porkmaster
May 14, 2012, 03:10 PM
You guys better become the best guild ever if you use mustashe cash stash!

Then I can say I named the best guild ever...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA GRRR HAHAHAHAHA!

We'll be the best guild ever regardless of the name! Hey, I offered to bring you in! Twice!

NoiseHERO
May 14, 2012, 03:24 PM
I just like naming stuff. D:

Peejay
May 14, 2012, 09:12 PM
I just like naming stuff. D:

I'd like to say you're bad at it, because it isn't a serious name, and it offends my sensibility as a serious player to play in a serious group.

Just saying.

RemChu
May 16, 2012, 12:11 AM
Blue bombers got my vote =]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2012, 01:05 AM
Exclusive club.

http://www.freesolisimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/clubcard.jpg

I'd like to say you're bad at it, because it isn't a serious name, and it offends my sensibility as a serious player to play in a serious group.

Just saying.
PJ's always people to be aware of in FKL. Seent it before!

Then proud to say, I'm not a member of any Social Groups, especially those out to make em feel bad. But Rock was gonna do D: anyway, look he already did, what will he do now that you was mean grrls to em?!
:sandwich:

~Inu~
May 23, 2012, 02:12 PM
I would beg to join Lavis Cannon Disco.

GCoffee
May 23, 2012, 06:38 PM
I would beg to join Lavis Cannon Disco.

So would I.

NoiseHERO
May 26, 2012, 07:47 AM

Just saying.

Hay, a name is a name.

It's how you perceive it!

If most people like your guilds name... whether it's because it's funny or from a cartoon then so be it. Also your leader as well seemed to like enough to put it in the poll. In this generation "yes" to anything = automatically awesome.

Awesome + pro guild = IN YOUR FACE!

Not everyone can say the the best guild in their game is "mustache cash stash" that shit stands out, it says you have the balls to pick a name that's funny instead of trying too hard to sound cool and it backfiring because you take yourself TOO seriously in a game!

YEAH!

ROCK ON!!!

Also "D:"

edit: OH OH! AND THEY LIKED MY "LAVIS CANNON DISCO!" +1231232 EGO POINTS YEAH!!!

WHOSE BAD AT NAMING STUFF? NOT ROCK!

Peejay
May 26, 2012, 09:18 AM
Shut up, Rock. For one, I don't think you even considered what sort of type-limitations there are anyways, and the ones getting the most votes might be too long as well as completely retarded.

Harlocke
May 26, 2012, 10:44 AM
Because the image of a group of Boomas jamming out to Dancing Queen makes me lol.

Dancing Booma Queens it is.

NoiseHERO
May 26, 2012, 05:59 PM
Shut up, Rock. For one, I don't think you even considered what sort of type-limitations there are anyways, and the ones getting the most votes might be too long as well as completely retarded.

Actually I DID consider that the type limitations would be too long, that's why I'm not using either of those names for my Team...

But like I said, your leader chose them, OBVIOUSLY they were only half serious.

But yeah, for my personal taste in a guild name, a cool name, or a funny name both leads to awesome. You seem to be the only one complaining BUT YOU AIN'T THE POLLS!

Peejay
May 26, 2012, 06:44 PM
Actually I DID consider that the type limitations would be too long, that's why I'm not using either of those names for my Team...

But like I said, your leader chose them, OBVIOUSLY they were only half serious.

But yeah, for my personal taste in a guild name, a cool name, or a funny name both leads to awesome. You seem to be the only one complaining BUT YOU AIN'T THE POLLS!

No, but I have Veto power, and I must say, I wouldn't mind Lavis Cannon Disco. If that one wins, well, let's hope it fits.

NoiseHERO
May 26, 2012, 07:06 PM
No, but I have Veto power, and I must say, I wouldn't mind Lavis Cannon Disco. If that one wins, well, let's hope it fits.

I'll be honest with you, I wouldn't want any guild to have mustache cash stash.

But mine already decided on a different name because it was too long.

But I like long names... D:

Long names for bands/albums/titles never became trendy! It stayed under radar! D:

And Crazy Potato Meang was right, I do type "D:" too much.

Peejay
May 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
Long names for bands/albums/titles never became trendy! It stayed under radar! D:

It's because people have short attention spans. Being unique is one thing, being actually easily recognizable is something completely different as a result.

NoiseHERO
May 26, 2012, 08:02 PM
It's because people have short attention spans. Being unique is one thing, being actually easily recognizable is something completely different as a result.

Yeah but it's worth it if you're unique AND you get well known.

Example: "Odd Future Wolfgang Kill Them All"

soulpimpwizzurd
May 27, 2012, 02:37 AM
Shut up, Rock.

why did i lol so hard

oh peejay, you keep the serious balance of the world stable, considering how everyone has become so not serious.

and as strange as this sounds, i find myself able to like a silly named guild that is really good more than a serious named guild that is really good.

!PRESS L-SHIFT FOR RANGE COMBAT MODE!
cuz a srsly naymd geeld dat plays srsly is JUST FULL OF TRY HARDS KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
!PRESS L-SHIFT TO REVERT TO CLOSE COMBAT MODE!

but yeah. and also, i feel like having a silly name but being really good, just makes a guild able to be even more uh, confident? i guess. and it shows they still have a sense of humor.

which is why i think it'd be hilarious if pvp came to the game and i steamrolled people with some fat, purple lipstick donning pimp, moving at the speed of light using doublederpdash. trolling potential unlimited

good thing i doubt anybody will take pvp seriously

BIG OLAF
May 27, 2012, 03:42 AM
...wait, people are taking this poll seriously?

Peejay
May 27, 2012, 05:37 AM
...wait, people are taking this poll seriously?

I take everything seriously. You found that out while you were being a wanker in Skype and I told Rath off about it.

But we're also going to be playing in Japan, too, and we want to look at least somewhat respectable just to have them NOT try and, y'know, find a reason to bitch and cow us off the servers. It's happened on other games where bans were applied because a couple of them got xenophobix and pissy. It's going to be simply more dangerous if we pick a bad English name assuming any of them know Engrish at all.

NoiseHERO
May 27, 2012, 06:55 AM
I take everything seriously. You found that out while you were being a wanker in Skype and I told Rath off about it.

But we're also going to be playing in Japan, too, and we want to look at least somewhat respectable just to have them NOT try and, y'know, find a reason to bitch and cow us off the servers. It's happened on other games where bans were applied because a couple of them got xenophobix and pissy. It's going to be simply more dangerous if we pick a bad English name assuming any of them know Engrish at all.

I'm sure only the same amount of Japanese players that dislike a name just for being awesome would be the same amount of english speaking players that dislike a name just for being awesome.

Both can suck it!

Peejay
May 27, 2012, 07:07 AM
I'm sure only the same amount of Japanese players that dislike a name just for being awesome would be the same amount of english speaking players that dislike a name just for being awesome.

Both can suck it!

One can bitch enough to get us banned and it's happened before. That's what I'm getting at. I really don't want to play with dangers that I don't have to.

BIG OLAF
May 27, 2012, 08:57 AM
I take everything seriously.

I noticed.

You found that out while you were being a wanker in Skype

I was being nothing of the sort.

RenzokukenZ
May 27, 2012, 11:07 AM
I take everything seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ihtEg_hWIM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ihtEg_hWIM

Resanoca
May 27, 2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah, Olaf was being such a dick to you. Do you even realize how much of a fucking dick you are? Not to mention a bunch of other creep issues you showed us on Skype.

Honestly, you get pissed at EVERYTHING. There's more shit I could point out, but everyone who was there already knows what they are, so basically...GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.

Peejay
May 27, 2012, 04:30 PM
I wonder how this thread came to ripping on me when I was thinking about the whole trying to not piss off Japan, because you should know.
That said, if you really want Mustache Cash Stash..

Would it even fit

You can also vote for more than one. Don't just toss them away.

BIG OLAF
May 27, 2012, 05:05 PM
Guess it's settled. "The Blue Bombers" isn't racially or culturally offensive, and it fits into the name space!

Siatome
Jun 1, 2012, 10:47 AM
But if we're playing with Japan shouldn't we do what they do bring some obscure portion of OUR culture that THEY don't understand?

Mustache Cash Stash Yu Gais, the people have spoken!

Wait.. What do I mean we? I may be lost..