PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite season and why???

goldwing
May 14, 2012, 07:11 PM
So im board and figured id just toss up a thread. So to start it of my fav season well ofc its summer!!! Why? GIRLS AND THERE SHORT SHORTS AND TANK TOPS!!!! Lol not really tho that is a bounus thats not my real reason. Its cause i get to hang out with my buddys. By this time finals are over and the boss is feeling kind so less hours to work :). Anyway whats yours?

Reksanden
May 14, 2012, 07:28 PM
Autumn. The cold air. The changing leaves. The overall sense of happiness I get when it changes. The allergies I can do without, though.

Randomness
May 14, 2012, 07:56 PM
Spring.

It means the god damned winter is finally over.

TalHex
May 14, 2012, 08:10 PM
Summer. Provided I don't have to work out in a greenhouse for the duration of it.

Dhylec
May 14, 2012, 08:14 PM
in this order:
summer: outdoors
spring: warmth
fall: colors

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2012, 08:51 PM
Either prevernal or serotinal, primarily because nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about when I say those are my favorite seasons.

Polly
May 14, 2012, 08:56 PM
Either prevernal or serotinal, primarily because nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about when I say those are my favorite seasons.

Seasonal hipster then. :O

CelestialBlade
May 14, 2012, 09:21 PM
Totally summer. Heat, pools, warm summer nights, and being social. Plus everything's actually alive.

Randomness
May 14, 2012, 10:21 PM

Dammit, trying to remember whether spring or fall is vernal. I want to say spring. I don't have a clue what the latter means - I don't recognize anything in that.

Edit: Yep, vernal is spring. By prevernal, my guess is the months between the winter solstice and vernal equinox, so winter. Specifically, the latter portion.

Edit2: Found seritonal. End of summer.

goldwing
May 14, 2012, 10:24 PM

Your right about that one. Lol i gotta look it up now

NoiseHERO
May 14, 2012, 11:25 PM
Most of the fun things happen in summer, and I feel like I'm always in a better mood in warmer weather. But I hate how muggy and humid and sticky it get's in New York's Summers which I'm not looking forward to. Fall always seems kind of depressing, but halloween and non-annoying weather kind of saves it. Spring would be the deal breaker...

But unfortunately winter wins, because I actually reeeaaally like snow and cold weather. Just that it's too cold to do anything outside, unless it's snow related...

goldwing
May 15, 2012, 12:10 AM
God i dislike new york weather.... go there every summer for family reunion on my dads side. And the liter and the law breaking all done by everyone at almost the same time!!!! How do u guys even do it? All jokes aside tho i understand the summer hate there.

Outrider
May 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
Spring. Not too hot and not too cold. I love it.

If only our springs these last few years didn't feel like we keep skipping straight from winter to summer.

GCoffee
May 15, 2012, 12:08 PM
Winter. Snow just makes everything look infinitely better.
Ah yeah, winter gives me this chilly, dreamy, everything's-fine feeling.

TalHex
May 15, 2012, 01:16 PM
Winter. Snow just makes everything look infinitely better.
Ah yeah, winter gives me this chilly, dreamy, everything's-fine feeling.

Snow is nice... but it's too unpredictable here to enjoy. I hate it when it is cold without snow.

GCoffee
May 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
It being that unpredictable and the surprise when it suddenly does start snowing is what I both love and hate about it.
Once it snows, all's good and forgiven. <3

http://rlv.zcache.com/mother_of_god_rage_face_comic_meme_tshirt-p235579003628345968z8ukk_300.jpg

Wait, what the fuck is this doing in FKL?
Change of operations?
What about the 10 year plan..?

Leviathan
May 15, 2012, 03:28 PM
Texas winter.

Which is basically a light autumn.

Nitro Vordex
May 15, 2012, 03:34 PM
Duck season.

HUcast Omega
May 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
I like Spring, as it's the only time Sakura trees bloom, but Summer beats it. While the weather likes to change every five minutes here in Southern Oregon, Summer is an awesome season for rafting, swimming, camping, fishing, and just being outside in general. When it's a nice sunny day in summer, go find something to do in the woods.

goldwing
May 15, 2012, 11:20 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/mother_of_god_rage_face_comic_meme_tshirt-p235579003628345968z8ukk_300.jpg

Wait, what the fuck is this doing in FKL?
Change of operations?
What about the 10 year plan..?
Was i wrong for posting this here? It didnt seem like it was really fit to b put any where else.

goldwing
May 15, 2012, 11:47 PM
I guess i could have posted it in the off topics. My bad.

Blitzkommando
May 16, 2012, 12:08 AM
Autumn, then winter and summer equally. Spring can take a long walk off a short pier. I absolutely hate spring.

MaxNewman
May 16, 2012, 02:01 AM
Summer hot weather everyone out side no school summer like the best season

Palle
May 16, 2012, 02:33 AM
I absolutely hate spring.
Seconded. Constant, soul-crushing blueballs for 6-8 weeks.

W0LB0T
May 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
Whats your favorit season and why???

favorit

http://www.werktuigen.com/afbeeldingen/modellen/659/1/fendt-favorit-511c.jpg

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 16, 2012, 03:51 AM
Kauai has 2 seasons.
Hot, or Chilly.
Both have rain.
Both can be muggy. Either is good Tanktop weather. I know its not necessary, but I bought a Hoody anyway, you'll never know when you'll need it.

Katrina
May 16, 2012, 06:20 AM
Fall to Winter. October birthday, Halloween right around the corner, then black Friday insanity, Thanksgiving relaxation, Christmas season with tacky lights on houses, bugging FKL for snowing wackos, then vacation.

I like the transition from the leaves changing, to snowfall.

gordon/alpha999
May 16, 2012, 08:20 AM
Summers. because of hot problems!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

Blackheart521
May 16, 2012, 08:35 AM

Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE)

Hot Damn those girls have the most amazing voices I have ever heard... :barf:

Sayara
May 16, 2012, 09:10 AM
Fall: king tier

goldwing
May 16, 2012, 10:17 AM

Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE)

Eh.... Iv seen hotter. They make me wanna rethink my life and also my summer pick... Spring it is!

washuguy
May 18, 2012, 10:33 AM
Winter. Its not super hot when you cook food, snow, its usually quiet. Plus I like being able to drink hot chocolate, wear jackets and football season. But in winter it's hard to grow food...

darkante
May 18, 2012, 05:24 PM
Summer: Love the warmth and itīs not too hot either. ^^
Winter can piss-off for all i care, particulary month of January.
Damned cold. D:

BlueCast Boy
May 18, 2012, 08:23 PM
Autumn, Not to hot and Not cold just air with cool breeze.
Don't like much of Summer, I hate sweating alot on a hot day well.

goldwing
May 21, 2012, 11:39 PM
Y themm? -shakes head in shame-

yoshiblue
May 22, 2012, 10:07 PM
Autumn, cool air, chill colors and the time to either get you spirits up for the coming holidays or just relax and let time flow by.

goldwing
May 23, 2012, 01:32 AM
Fall makes me sad. To many bad memories

NegaTsukasa
May 27, 2012, 01:54 PM
Fall. the transition. it is not too hot, and a little more on the cold side. cloudy, yet sunny. so it still holds beautiful sunny days where the eventual clouds of winter will block. typically any cool or cold weather season (fall/winter) is my fav. that, and I like wear long sleeves. ^^

goldwing
May 29, 2012, 03:14 AM
I dislike the cold...