PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 chatroom Created by me. :D

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 06:35 PM
I noticed that there's a chat for you guys but I posted this in other places so a bigger community on here and this is the last spot I came to soo yeah. http://pso2.chatango.com/

Rules:
No, spamming, flaming, trolling, being a complete jerk (Only a little bit but not like "Man you suck soo much get off this chat." Any of that will just get you banned off the chat. I'll allow jokingly being a jerk like "That sucks for you" or something like that.)
Do not post other stuff like a chatroom or bad pictures that's nasty P.S. That means no posting pics of fat people.) jk
When you get on the chatroom don't have the name Anon because that's the default name. Also no having retarded names like. Yousuck or (someone's name)sucks, none of that.

And that's about it. Have fun and tell your friends.

Also I need mods for this chatroom.

Chik'Tikka
May 18, 2012, 06:37 PM
do i need a membership? because i despise membership creation screens and passwords and all that whatnot+^_^+

PSO Addict
May 18, 2012, 06:40 PM
That's disappointing. I was looking forward to posting pictures of fat people.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 06:42 PM
No all you need to do is go on there and go to set name and put in a name under temp name making an account isn't hard you don't have to go through the email bullshit so, sign up and sign in not hard but, that's just me.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 06:43 PM
That's disappointing. I was looking forward to posting pictures of fat people.

I was just joking. :p

PSO Addict
May 18, 2012, 06:45 PM
I couldn't tell.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah hard to tell if someone is joking when you don't know them.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 07:38 PM
Chatango sucks!

And some guy asked me not to use CAPS!

THAT'S LIKE TELLING A DOG NOT TO BARK!

PSO Addict
May 18, 2012, 07:45 PM
Oh Mr. Eastwood, you make me laugh.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 08:40 PM
Yes cause, caps are annoying.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 08:55 PM
CAPS are not annoying your just don't understand them!

THE LEVEL OF EXTRA ORDINARY LARGER THAN LIFE EGO EMPOWERING AWESOMENESS THAT IT BRINGS, IN THE FORM OF HILARIOUS AND IRONICALLY OBNOXIOUS SARCASM WHICH FAR SURPASSES ILLITERATE TYPING HABITS. THUS TURNING EVERY WORD INTO A FORM OF ADDICTIVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE FAMILY TO ENJOY!

An idiot can type in all caps because they have the brain of a 5 year old.

An average person hates all caps because they're prejudice and assume someone typing in all caps is automatically annoying.

But an above average person mocks all of the above, and realizes that rules suck so they should just type in all caps and free themselves of the shackles they call maturity!

THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL AWESOMENESS!

AND THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD RESPECT PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY OF ACTUALLY SUCKING!

I mean c'mon I think chatango sucks, but I gave yours a chance before I said it was whack! MAN UP!

Blackheart521
May 18, 2012, 08:58 PM
AND THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD RESPECT PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN ALL CAPS UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY OF ACTUALLY SUCKING!

I find the defendant... NOT GUILTY!

AC9breaker
May 18, 2012, 09:43 PM
That chat looks ghetto as fuck.

PSO Addict
May 18, 2012, 09:47 PM
It's all part of the experience.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 09:51 PM
CAPS are not annoying your just don't understand them!

THE LEVEL OF EXTRA ORDINARY LARGER THAN LIFE EGO EMPOWERING AWESOMENESS THAT IT BRINGS, IN THE FORM OF HILARIOUS AND IRONICALLY OBNOXIOUS SARCASM WHICH FAR SURPASSES ILLITERATE TYPING HABITS. THUS TURNING EVERY WORD INTO A FORM OF ADDICTIVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE FAMILY TO ENJOY!

An idiot can type in all caps because they have the brain of a 5 year old.

An average person hates all caps because they're prejudice and assume someone typing in all caps is automatically annoying.

But an above average person mocks all of the above, and realizes that rules suck so they should just type in all caps and free themselves of the shackles they call maturity!

THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL AWESOMENESS!

I mean c'mon I think chatango sucks, but I gave yours a chance before I said it was whack! MAN UP!

Must you be so annoying?

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 09:57 PM
Must you be so annoying?

You didn't read a thing I said, and you completely missed out on at least 20 seconds of "wow lol what is this guy saying" and then left some snobby teenager reply instead of just going with my sense of humour and ending this peacefully. D:

That's some typical single celled organism chatango behavior right there!

And you think you have to right to be annoyed about all capitals!

FOR SHAME!

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 10:02 PM
You didn't read a thing I said, and you completely missed out on at least 20 seconds of "wow lol what is this guy saying" and then left some snobby teenager reply instead of just going with my sense of humour and ending this peacefully. D:

That's some typical single celled organism chatango behavior right there!

And you think you have to right to be annoyed about all capitals!

FOR SHAME!

I read what you wrote, and I still think you're annoying.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 10:07 PM
I read what you wrote, and I still think you're annoying.

All I did was explain why typing in all capitals is awesome!

If you can like chatango,

Then I can like all caps!

Thinking something is annoying doesn't make your reasoning fair!

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 10:24 PM
All I did was explain why typing in all capitals is awesome!

If you can like chatango,

Then I can like all caps!

Thinking something is annoying doesn't make your reasoning fair!

The reason I think you're annoying is you go on and say "Man this guy asked me to stop using caps" I'm the owner of the chatroom and I asked you kindly to stop using them.

stheno
May 18, 2012, 10:25 PM
You guys can settle your differences by joining the chatroom that is linked in the forum sticky "PSO2 Community Chat"

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 10:28 PM
You guys can settle your differences by joining the chatroom that is linked in the forum sticky "PSO2 Community Chat"

I was just giving my opinion.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 10:37 PM
The reason I think you're annoying is you go on and say "Man this guy asked me to stop using caps" I'm the owner of the chatroom and I asked you kindly to stop using them.

Yeeeeaaaahhh that was pretty obvious, since you have the same name in the chatroom, I was just teasing you. My opinion about caps being awesome no matter how nicely you ask will not change!

That's like saying "Please stop being a black guy."

AND I WILL NOT TAKE THAT QUIETLY! WITHOUT TURNING IT INTO MY ENTERTAINMENT FIRST!!

EVEN IF IT ANNOYS YOU!!

Also chatango is still gross, and like what was said, we do already have a PSO2 chatroom. but with that part I was mostly being a dick, however I will not apologize, because chatango is gross.

Lostbob117
May 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
Yeeeeaaaahhh that was pretty obvious, since you have the same name in the chatroom, I was just teasing you. My opinion about caps being awesome no matter how nicely you ask will not change!

That's like saying "Please stop being a black guy."

AND I WILL NOT TAKE THAT QUIETLY! WITHOUT TURNING IT INTO MY ENTERTAINMENT FIRST!!

EVEN IF IT ANNOYS YOU!!

Also chatango is still gross, and like what was said, we do already have a PSO2 chatroom. but with that part I was mostly being a dick, however I will not apologize, because chatango is gross.

Good for you, I don't need a apology to get over something.

NoiseHERO
May 18, 2012, 10:49 PM
Good for you, I don't need a apology to get over something.

THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER CHATANGO!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Peejay
May 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
As far as I can see in this thread, Lostbob is being dumb about an antiquated chat system that is not even necessary to begin with as there's a provided PSO-World IRC as well as several methods to connect to it, choosing to be an ingrate with his excessive rules

And it's just making me like Rock more. Even though the allcapitals makes me want to punch kittens.

Good game. No rematch.

Omega-z
May 18, 2012, 11:28 PM
Actually Rock is using All caps. correctly from what I've seen for the most part. What get's annoying is Long post's that are over paragraph in length having everything in caps. would be that way. But one expressing one self in short comment's is not annoying at all. And is a lazy rule that was made up on the interwebs just for the hard to read part of it back in the old days. Because there's no rule in physical form. It's the same thing as using a "!" mark at the end of a sentence or bold.

Ryo
May 19, 2012, 01:44 AM
THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER CHATANGO!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You and my buddy Matt must share some common gene, he would've delivered this exact response.

goldwing
May 19, 2012, 02:11 AM
I dont see y anyone would find all caps annoying to begin with. All in all its just pixals weather they b bold or not ppl shouldnt b annoyed by it. O well thats just me tho

soulpimpwizzurd
May 19, 2012, 02:32 AM
lol rock

hero of time, just black

a saver of aerith is you

but yeah man, there's already a chat room like people stated before. and mayn i lold when you said "it's my chatroom"

at that point you might as well make it password restricted, and make the password

"ireadtherules"

and you put a rule list here saying:

rule number 1. no capital letters.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2012, 03:37 AM
lol rock

hero of time, just black

a saver of aerith is you

but yeah man, there's already a chat room like people stated before. and mayn i lold when you said "it's my chatroom"

at that point you might as well make it password restricted, and make the password

"ireadtherules"

and you put a rule list here saying:

rule number 1. no capital letters.

Oh stop, you know I only care about Tifa! n_n

moorebounce
May 19, 2012, 07:12 AM
Since this thread isn't about joining the chatroom anymore I'll join in.

Most people think ALL CAPS are annoying because it's the net's equivalent of yelling. People who yell are annoying and uncivilized. Now typing a whole paragragh or more in all caps is annoying but IMO typing a few words are not. Most of the people here know Mr. Eastwood is being sarcastic with his use of them and the people who don't know thinks he's an asshole. Lostbob you just brought a knife to a gunfight.

PSO Addict
May 19, 2012, 07:35 AM
This discussion reminds me of this: a song by ALL CAPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJ69j0Qpm8

Anon_Fire
May 19, 2012, 10:01 AM
Why did you create this thread when you should have known we already have a chatroom for PSO2