PDA

View Full Version : multiple copies of pso2?

kirtblue
May 23, 2012, 08:12 PM
ok i really hope one of you guys who can read japanese can answer this its been bugging me
can anyone tell me that if i get multiple copies of the game i can play with the same data?
ie if i get a copy on the vita and a pc copy can i play the same character on both platforms
thank you very much in advance anyone who has helpful info on this matter

Chik'Tikka
May 23, 2012, 08:17 PM
ok i really hope one of you guys who can read japanese can answer this its been bugging me
can anyone tell me that if i get multiple copies of the game i can play with the same data?
ie if i get a copy on the vita and a pc copy can i play the same character on both platforms
thank you very much in advance anyone who has helpful info on this matter

all save data is stored on the central SEGA servers (except launcher settings like resolution), if the Vita version allows you to play on the same server as your PC, then you should have access to all the same save data, just like if you play on 2 different computers with the same region of PSO2, you can log in with your data+^_^+ if for whatever reason they decide Vita servers are going to be segregated, you'll hear about it here first+^_^+

kirtblue
May 23, 2012, 08:35 PM
all save data is stored on the central SEGA servers (except launcher settings like resolution), if the Vita version allows you to play on the same server as your PC, then you should have access to all the same save data, just like if you play on 2 different computers with the same region of PSO2, you can log in with your data+^_^+ if for whatever reason they decide Vita servers are going to be segregated, you'll hear about it here first+^_^+

that makes sense when you think aout it like that though it does seem up in the air as far as vita and pc being on the same server but that could e just the way its worded too
thanx you again
mods feel free to close this thread