PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the PA exp boost.

dias_flac_0g
May 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
Well two questions =P

Is the PA boost "global" or is it tied to Castle Of Monsters?

Secondly, is this PA boost like the ones that you can buy with GC or is it weaker? Meaning less exp.

Keilyn
May 24, 2012, 04:23 PM
If you have a server boost, in short....If an update reads "x2 PA EXP" separate from a Mission Spotlight, but ran simultaneously, then you have a x2 Boost Stacked on top of the Server-Wide Boost.

In short, Castle of Monsters still will yield the most PA EXP outside of Entrusted Defense.

Just read the update notes and search for two boosts and stack them together.

dias_flac_0g
May 24, 2012, 08:07 PM
Hmm, so let me get this straight...(I dont think we had ever had something like this on 360)

We got the "global" boost which means that I can go ANYWHERE and I will get the bonus exp (calling it that because i'm not sure how big the actual bonus is, but you get what i'm saying), BUT if I go to Castle Of Monsters which is the hot spot now and the spot with a character exp and mp boost I get DOUBLE the PA exp boost vs lvling say at white beast?

Kinda like stacking the effect?

If so that's pretty awesome. Looks like Castle of Monsters is where ima be lvling my pa's then ^_^

ZER0 DX
May 25, 2012, 11:45 AM
No, Castle of Monsters doesn't have it's own separate PA boost, the PA boost is a global one. However you can run the Entrusted Defense GC mission (has it's own internal boost) and use a PA EXP Booster item while in it to essentially triple the effects.

Would work nicely for leveling techs, the only downside is the mission is rather short, so it would be most effective to bring in a low level beast with low tier wands/TCSM's to keep the enemies alive as long as possible when running it.

Omega-z
May 25, 2012, 01:49 PM
or do the Training mission without having to waste the GC.

dias_flac_0g
May 25, 2012, 03:39 PM
or do the Training mission without having to waste the GC.

Where is this training mission at?

Also, thank you Zero for clearing that up for me :)

Omega-z
May 25, 2012, 04:31 PM
It's behind the mission counter on the 5th floor look for a blue sphere you can't play it if your 180. you need to get the pass first then do the mission. the boost in there isn't super great but it helps. With the global one with it should be pretty good better then out side.