PDA

View Full Version : Rabol Umbra

Omega-z
May 25, 2012, 12:41 PM
What do you think of the new armor Rabol Umbra, Would you use it? And yes you have to have both Devil's Whim C & P to get the boost, so locked Arm & Head slots.

For me I'll pass on it since doing some missing around with numbers and saving time with all that hunting with PSO2 just around the corner. It will be the Best for DFP, EVP* and ATA* armor with decent everything else. ( Barely beating Kevlar Suit with it's weapon upgrade with the new weapon's with 20% mod's and the Umbra. )

But if you wanted DPS the ATP & TP then Ryukoh & Shijin are still better. ( It's "IF'y" with some of the newer weapon's with Bugie's since it could still pass the Umbra but with those weapons alone. )

If you needed MST & STA then Bugie is still better.

*Note - be better "IF" it's at 500, if not then Thirteen (ATA) & Red Line (EVP) are better.

Thoughts?

Titan
May 25, 2012, 01:01 PM
Shijin doesn't let you choose your head unit so I think Umbra would be better for Masterforce.
Ouryu sucks compared to Yasa in every way possible, especially casting time.

Omega-z
May 25, 2012, 01:14 PM
Ah but thats the thing tho Shijin beat's Umbra without the normal boost it get's. If you use the Yasha with the Shijin you get 50 + 450 = 500. The Umbra boost gives 500 but it loses 100 to Whim C so it's 400, and even if you use Yasha with Umbra instead it's only 450 still less then the Shijin.

Titan
May 25, 2012, 01:25 PM
I thought all you needed was 1 of the Devil units to boost Umbra. Yasa + DW P?

Omega-z
May 25, 2012, 01:38 PM
Nope in JP wiki, it says both have be on so Shijin is still better then. But yeah I thought so too at first until I saw the wiki. The description has them as a pair like twin's. :-? But who know's there might even be another boost with Umbra with a Whitel type item.? they did add another boost to Shijin lately so maybec. :-?