PDA

View Full Version : Might join PSU again...

xenokai
May 25, 2012, 05:47 PM
Back when PSU released i played it on pc but never got into it due to my bad internet connections and really not caring for the changes from PSO. Anyway i was thinking of going to play the 360 version online but have some questions.

1. Does the game still require a monthly fee? if so how much?

2. Can i get it used and still be able to play online?

3. Is the online community still very active?

dias_flac_0g
May 25, 2012, 05:50 PM
Yes the game still requires 10 bucks a month, Yes you can get a used copy to play online (or just buy it on demand) It's ok active on 360.

All that said just join JP psu if you want a GOOD experience. It's free to play (with some restrictions) but it's very fun. It has many more things that 360 psu will never get.

xenokai
May 25, 2012, 05:57 PM
Yes the game still requires 10 bucks a month, Yes you can get a used copy to play online (or just buy it on demand) It's ok active on 360.

All that said just join JP psu if you want a GOOD experience. It's free to play (with some restrictions) but it's very fun. It has many more things that 360 psu will never get.

Is psu free on the jp server? also wouldnt the game all be in japence or no?

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2012, 06:09 PM
Dias if you plan on the further destruction of your own home regional server atleast tell the potential importer that the registration is in hiragana/katakana, set the keyboard to the proper text coding and to have a translation table and the non JP version is still GOOD if he/she makes her experience GOOD the only difference is do you want to play a more up to date version of the game OR wold you like to play a version with limited content due to financial and or legal dilemma.

Xenokai which ever version you decide to play have fun and make the most of it ^_^

Vintasticvin
May 25, 2012, 06:11 PM
Is psu free on the jp server? also wouldnt the game all be in japence or no?

Yes content wise tits all in japanese but of course there people there who could translate things for you or just be a general turd also there are the few JP natives who dislike having refugee players on their servers :(

dias_flac_0g
May 25, 2012, 07:48 PM
I would gladly explain all the detail if he's actually interested. Why should I explain everything if the guy isn't even going to play on JP?

Also, dont let the "there's natives that dont like outsiders on their server" crap scare you away either.

This (from my personal experience) is very limited. I constantly run with JP parties and they never seem to mind that i'm American/English speakler.

Most JP players seem to be real nice and dont mind US players joining them.

Xenokai, if you are interested in joining the JP servers here's a very helpful link to get you started. It's free so it doesnt hurt to give it a shot. If you have any other questions feel free to ask however this guide is really solid ^_^

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192522