PDA

View Full Version : For Those in the US/EU region

Vintasticvin
May 28, 2012, 06:40 PM
Here's a lil something for y'all http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas NOW SHADDUP and smile til we get the news in E3 whether we're gonna have sneak our way into anti-foreignerville

Seriously people Just effing smile and have hope, all you nay sayers all up on JP just shove a damn pocky up yer butt! :D (Infact shove all the pocky in the can up yer bung hole)

Angelo
May 28, 2012, 06:50 PM
You guys...

ryoko227
May 28, 2012, 06:51 PM
Pocky doesn't come in a can.... but I catch your drift ;P

*Smiles!*

ashley50
May 28, 2012, 06:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/1278026108067.jpg

~Inu~
May 28, 2012, 06:56 PM
I think most of us were already planning on playing on Japanese servers.

Gardios
May 28, 2012, 07:08 PM
This kind of came out of nowhere.

BIG OLAF
May 28, 2012, 07:12 PM
FKL this abomination.

Enforcer MKV
May 28, 2012, 07:15 PM
.......Can I just Paradi Cataract this s**t?

Macman
May 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
Retarded thread
MLP shit
Pocky

Yup, you're pretty high up on the shitlist of the internet.

goldwing
May 28, 2012, 07:33 PM
Huh well ummmm yea and. No just no.

Vintasticvin
May 28, 2012, 07:36 PM
.......Can I just Paradi Cataract this s**t?

Thumbs up on the Paradi Cataracting this thread, blast away!

BahnKnakyu
May 28, 2012, 07:37 PM
Retarded thread
MLP shit
Pocky

Yup, you're pretty high up on the shitlist of the internet.

This.

Vintasticvin
May 28, 2012, 07:40 PM
Yes I knew mahority of the community was gonna play the game with Japanese text but Im quite sure there are those hoping theres an english And Macman yes yes I am high on top of your internet shit list and probably others as well. Peace love and rappy wings!

goldwing
May 28, 2012, 07:46 PM
Yes I knew mahority of the community was gonna play the game with Japanese text but Im quite sure there are those hoping theres an english And Macman yes yes I am high on top of your internet shit list and probably others as well. Peace love and rappy wings!

Oh i get it u want teh fame

Vintasticvin
May 28, 2012, 07:53 PM
Oh i get it u want teh fame

No Gold I dont want no fame just stating the obvious from another;s point of view:D

Randomness
May 28, 2012, 08:22 PM
Thumbs up on the Paradi Cataracting this thread, blast away!

I prefer Mylla Youla Pilla Farla Estilla.

Sinue_v2
May 28, 2012, 11:25 PM
I hope that, if PSO2 doesn't come to the US/EU, that Sega enacts some sort of Sakoku-like PVP policies where Japanese players are allowed/encouraged to PK at will any foreigners detected on their servers. US/EU players are only allowed to play on a little "Dejima" server appended to the last server on the list and doesn't get all the cool stuff the normal servers do, and it only holds like 50 people, so if it's full and you want to play - you have to join like some kind of Phantasy Star Underground Railroad with sympathetic JP players and constantly dodge execution squads.

Bring it back old-school Edo Period server policies, bytches.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 28, 2012, 11:43 PM
I hope that, if PSO2 doesn't come to the US/EU, that Sega enacts some sort of Sakoku-like PVP policies where Japanese players are allowed/encouraged to PK at will any foreigners detected on their servers. US/EU players are only allowed to play on a little "Dejima" server appended to the last server on the list and doesn't get all the cool stuff the normal servers do, and it only holds like 50 people, so if it's full and you want to play - you have to join like some kind of Phantasy Star Underground Railroad with sympathetic JP players and constantly dodge execution squads.

Bring it back old-school Edo Period server policies, bytches.

That actually sounds kinda fun.
The "everyone trying to PK you", not getting shitted on in terms of content.

Sinue_v2
May 28, 2012, 11:56 PM
That actually sounds kinda fun.
The "everyone trying to PK you", not getting shitted on in terms of content.

Yeah, but see, you only get shit on in terms of content if you stay in Dejima. If you escape to the regular game servers, you get all the same content as everyone else... you just have to be careful not to get caught/betrayed by anyone or you'll get killed and knocked off the server and be forced to reconnect.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 29, 2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah, but see, you only get shit on in terms of content if you stay in Dejima. If you escape to the regular game servers, you get all the same content as everyone else... you just have to be careful not to get caught/betrayed by anyone or you'll get killed and knocked off the server and be forced to reconnect.

As long as there's no Perma-Death. I think I can live with that.

Palle
May 29, 2012, 12:42 AM
WE WELCOME OUR DIRTY GAIJIN FRIENDS! HERRO!