PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Ships

kushking
May 30, 2012, 01:35 PM
When you create your character you choose a ship to belong to, and you cannot switch ships. Imagine having a level 190 and wanting to play with someone you were talking to on PSOW and them saying "Oh I'm on Distance" so you have to switch characters to the one specifically belonging to Distance but it's like a level 4.

I think it's stupid. I don't know the reason for this.

•Col•
May 30, 2012, 01:42 PM
When you create your character you choose a ship to belong to, and you cannot switch ships. Imagine having a level 190 and wanting to play with someone you were talking to on PSOW and them saying "Oh I'm on Distance" so you have to switch characters to the one specifically belonging to Distance but it's like a level 4.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

/thread

BIG OLAF
May 30, 2012, 01:42 PM
We all know how it works. There's a thread discussing it here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195068).

Zaix
May 30, 2012, 02:37 PM
No cifferent then any other MMO...

kushking
May 30, 2012, 04:06 PM
We all know how it works. There's a thread discussing it here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195068).

Never said you didn't, chill out... as to the discussion I tried to find a search feature on this forum but couldn't.

No cifferent then any other MMO...
That's not true at all.......

Ark22
May 30, 2012, 04:11 PM
It happens, but they will implement a server change down the road. may have to pay to switch but hey you can. I think it's dumb but hey they get money that way and Sega is on the edge right now, so let's not push them.

And lol at you guys, just answer the question or statement, WHATEVES.

ashley50
May 30, 2012, 04:16 PM
Don't like it? Too bad, you can't do anything about it.

You either play with the rules they've set or not play at all, You choose.

Anon_Fire
May 30, 2012, 04:17 PM

If you played Final Fantasy XI, you should know how it works.

Gardios
May 30, 2012, 04:38 PM
Several servers in an MMO for one region are the rule, not the exception.

kyuuketsuki
May 30, 2012, 04:43 PM
as to the discussion I tried to find a search feature on this forum but couldn't.
Er, so you missed the big "Search" button in the upper middle, just below and to the left of the "NEWS" button, between the "New Posts" and "Forum Links" buttons?
Yeah, it is. Most MMOs have different servers, and a character you create on one cannot play on another without going through some sort of transfer system that generally involves paying dinero. Given the F2P model of PSO2, it was pretty much a given that they'd lock servers in order to monetize ship transfers. It's not that big a deal anyway; if there are people you want to play with, make sure you coordinate with them so you don't end up on different ships.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 08:51 PM
Never said you didn't, chill out... as to the discussion I tried to find a search feature on this forum but couldn't.

dis jigga too bz midnight toking during the day to remember ctrl+f works on all browsers

protip king of kush and midnight toking during the day: if you wanna find a search function on a forum..

1. go to forum you want to find search function for
2. press ctrl+f
3. type search in the box that shows up
4. search button will be highlighted thanks to the search function embedded in all browsers

if you seriously did not know this then you are welcome. ctrl+f is a gift from god.

DjDragoon
May 30, 2012, 10:42 PM
Wow, some people are real jerks on the boards. Can we all do without all the smart comments, please.

Peejay
May 30, 2012, 11:48 PM
Wow, some people are real jerks on the boards. Can we all do without all the smart comments, please.

And this post is in reference to what?

If you end up missing something that's obvious (to others), you're going to get ragged on. It's not just exclusive to PSOW.

That said, the search button IS right there. Where it should be for all VB boards.

Ark22
May 30, 2012, 11:58 PM
Seriously, we could of just gave the guy an answer and just closed it. But everyone wants to put their 2 cents in. People on PSOW do exaggerate a lot. That's why I rarely post on here now.