PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Money Making

dias_flac_0g
May 30, 2012, 04:46 PM
What's a good way for a "newish" player to make a quick stack? I been playing the free course for about a month now and I just got my gamekey and prem so now that I have access to shops I want to make some money.

The quicker the better of course ^_^

Any helpful tips will be greatly appreciated :)

Lostbob117
May 30, 2012, 04:55 PM
Doing missions getting rare stuff selling it.

Shirai
May 30, 2012, 04:56 PM
Selling popular Gacha outfits that are rare colors used to be the fastest way to making money. Might still be. Unfortunately, you have to pay money for a randomly generated thing.

Cyanide77
May 30, 2012, 08:17 PM
Ohtori C runs.

Each full run takes 5 minutes maximum and gives you 35 AMP.
Chronoseline costs 120 AMP and sells for about 4-5M.
One hour of Ohtori C should make you 12-15M depending on the day you sell.

Omega-z
May 31, 2012, 04:46 PM
Even tho Ohtori C has it's possibilities, It may not be the best way to make money.

1.) It's best if your high/higher level character to run, Not very giving to lower level's.
2.) The run takes around 7 mins adding in all the down time, And will take between 1 hr and 15 mins. to 1hr. and 30 mins. to do 10 runs. which is 350 AMP which is only 2 Chronoseline.
3.) The market is slow with that item and would sell better if it was less then 3 mil. This is because of the amount one need's to buy it's too expensive. and is better to hunt them yourself and cheaper.
4.) Chronoseline is an Item better kept then sold at the moment unless you have a stock pile of them, Because ppl love bulk over single item's.
5.) There are better Mission's then Ohtori C now, One that can net you up to 400K in 20 sec's.

Crysteon
May 31, 2012, 04:56 PM
What's a good way for a "newish" player to make a quick stack?

The quicker the better of course ^_^

Considering the argument implies you need a quick way to obtain money without restrictions, then....

Sell GC (dedicated to LoL runs or elemental % or grind increases) to other players. I've seen a lot of people doing it and they gain a lot of money from it...of course, I dont consider it a healthy way to build some cash, unless you dont care to see how your bank account sinks in red numbers sooner or later.

Other people try to trade meseta from 360 to PC and viceversa. For some reason, people are tempted to do these kind of practices.

If you want a harder and more legit way...then yeah, take Cyanide and Omega's ideas (Chronoselines are pretty profitable at this moment).

dias_flac_0g
May 31, 2012, 05:04 PM
Ya i'm already doing that seem to be working pretty well.

Selling GC related items is a big no bo for me. The "legit" way is much better. I dont care THAT much about gear in an online game. Not dissing those who do use this method though (just saying).

Also, Omega your post would have been actually USEFUL if you had actuallky given me the details to this so called 400k 20 sec mission, insted of just saying that there's something better yet not posting a damn thing about it.

Sorry if it sounds rude, but I feel like that is being rude to me especially when i'm looking for helpful tips only :)

Whit
May 31, 2012, 05:12 PM
Ya i'm already doing that seem to be working pretty well.

Selling GC related items is a big no bo for me. The "legit" way is much better. I dont care THAT much about gear in an online game. Not dissing those who do use this method though (just saying).

Also, Omega your post would have been actually USEFUL if you had actuallky given me the details to this so called 400k 20 sec mission, insted of just saying that there's something better yet not posting a damn thing about it.

Sorry if it sounds rude, but I feel like that is being rude to me especially when i'm looking for helpful tips only :)

Fork in the road
A rank
Left route
Kill first mob
Get guns
Sell for 50k a piece to NPC
?????
Ohgodprofit

dias_flac_0g
May 31, 2012, 05:20 PM
Fork in the road
A rank
Left route
Kill first mob
Get guns
Sell for 50k a piece to NPC
?????
Ohgodprofit

Hahaha!!

You know it's funny cuz during the event those guys ALWAYS dropped the gun. I made like a stack and a half doing that. However now that the event is gone they hardly ever drop the gun:(

I get like 3 per "run" now when the event was going on I would get 8 everytime. Sometimes I only get 2 =/

lol

Thank you for the heads up tho :)

Omega-z
May 31, 2012, 06:51 PM
Yes - Whit is correct, sorry for not going further with info. dias_flac_0g.

Here a thought with next week's update do GAM run's to get Chronoselines since the AMP will be 2x.

DeathDragon2332
May 31, 2012, 07:27 PM
Yes Chronoselines are where the money is. During AMP x2 if you run about 4 hours a day you can make a little over 150Mil a day if you sell them at 4.5mil now do that the whole double and by the end you can make about 1.5Bil or more. Did the numbers ealier since I am planing to do the same ha ha ^^

Cyanide77
May 31, 2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah you're in luck 2x AMP boost! The price of chronoseline will decrease with this update as well but horde it and sell later or make some armors. Ask Omi if he still needs it.

DeathDragon2332
Jun 1, 2012, 12:30 AM
Yeah you're in luck 2x AMP boost! The price of chronoseline will decrease with this update as well but horde it and sell later or make some armors. Ask Omi if he still needs it.

To bad he just finished his set ><