PDA

View Full Version : Your character's stats/biography?

Neo Flint
May 30, 2012, 05:50 PM
Has anyone ever thought of giving your character stats and a back-story, as well as a personality?

If so, post them here. :-P I'll post mine if someone else will too.

BIG OLAF
May 30, 2012, 05:53 PM
Not stats, since the game does that for me. Biography? yes, I had biographies for my characters on PSU, but haven't really thought of anything for their PSO2 iterations.

I'm not too keen on sharing that kind of stuff either way, though.

Shirai
May 30, 2012, 06:46 PM
My biography for Shirai is that in the future she becomes a robotic korean pop-star.
Not really.

No offense, but people's biographies for characters usually make me laugh.
Some are really entertaining.

Ryno
May 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
My bio is the Same . Just like PSU and PSO. the Usual Ryno.

Titan
May 30, 2012, 07:52 PM
My character SB is blind, a lava monster, and 4098 years old.

My character Katy dies all the time and reincarnates each time into a different race/specie every time.

Titan is a shape shifter, but limited to those he killed himself. So far he can look like a human, rappy, rapiko, kakwane, reindeer, hippo and Cast.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 08:10 PM
My biography for Shirai is that in the future she becomes a robotic korean pop-star.
Not really.

No offense, but people's biographies for characters usually make me laugh.
Some are really entertaining.

i am offended regardless ;-;

soulpimpwizzurd is a soulpimpwizzurd filled with enough soul to power a harlem boogie dancefloor solo. his favorite color is purple since it is the color of soul. he is also the strongest soulpimpwizzurd on the univers anywhere. he is the, soulpimpwizzurd, not a force, not a pimp, not a pimpwizzurd, not a force pimpwizzurd or force wizzurd.

he only uses force attacks because if he ussd his strongest wizzurd attacks everybody would die from hyperboogiefication, but since they'd be reborn into groovier, soul filled beings afterward, soulpimpwizzurd constantly battles with himself as to if he should just use his powers for the ultimate greater groove, or allow people to live according to their own, lesser, but still their own, ideals.

thematesV2
May 30, 2012, 08:16 PM
all extravagant and colorful "biographies" aside, I'd be interested to find out how many people simply remake the same character from a previous PS game, when each iteration comes out.

I know I've had a version of Themates since I started playing offline on the GC, and all through BlueBurst, PSU, PSP1,2, and it'll be the main character I start with on PSO2.

he doesn't really have a back-story, all he has is a pair of sunglasses, a pair of asukas and a mohawk, or afro, depending on the day.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 08:36 PM
i am offended regardless ;-;

soulpimpwizzurd is a soulpimpwizzurd filled with enough soul to power a harlem boogie dancefloor solo. his favorite color is purple since it is the color of soul. he is also the strongest soulpimpwizzurd on the univers anywhere. he is the, soulpimpwizzurd, not a force, not a pimp, not a pimpwizzurd, not a force pimpwizzurd or force wizzurd.

he only uses force attacks because if he ussd his strongest wizzurd attacks everybody would die from hyperboogiefication, but since they'd be reborn into groovier, soul filled beings afterward, soulpimpwizzurd constantly battles with himself as to if he should just use his powers for the ultimate greater groove, or allow people to live according to their own, lesser, but still their own, ideals.

oh ya i almost 4got, he also gets lotsa bitches becaues bitches lov soul and as a soulpimpwizzurd he got alotta soul

for some reason a lot of the bitches he gets have afros though. like this chick

[SPOILER-BOX]http://halloweencostumes.costumestore.com/108032_01_Lg.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Chik'Tikka
May 30, 2012, 08:37 PM
i know i posted a back story for Mary somewhere on these forums+^_^+ if i find it, I'll quote it here!! or else you can click on Mary's picture for a quick height, age, etc bio+^_^+

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 08:40 PM
i know i posted a back story for Mary somewhere on these forums+^_^+ if i find it, I'll quote it here!! or else you can click on Mary's picture for a quick height, age, etc bio+^_^+

mary's bio tl;dr ver

i ain't saying she a meseta digger

but she ain't messin with no broke hunter

Neo Flint
May 30, 2012, 08:46 PM
oh ya i almost 4got, he also gets lotsa bitches becaues bitches lov soul and as a soulpimpwizzurd he got alotta soul

for some reason a lot of the bitches he gets have afros though. like this chick

[SPOILER-BOX]http://halloweencostumes.costumestore.com/108032_01_Lg.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Off topic but... hawt <3

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 08:48 PM
not off topic, it is quite on topic. would your character like to be reborn funkier, groovier, and more soul-filled than ever!?

you know who 2 call if u 2 want sexy bitches that usually have afros

CelestialBlade
May 30, 2012, 09:00 PM
Cocona Bartel is a carefree spirit who loves to airboard, a competitive racing sport not unlike the sport from the Gurhal system. At age 16 she's the youngest to ever win a race in the Arks Grand Prix. Not only is it fun, but it gives her something to be proud of instead of constantly having to live in the shadow of her older brother Croix's accomplishments as a high-ranking Arks member. She's come to dislike the Arks organization as a whole because of Croix's work, always taking him away from home with little regard to his personal ambitions....but like a good soldier, Croix simply does his job and does it well. This all changes when Cocona gets taken out during a race in what's made to look like an accident, and discovers something that will change everything...

...which is all I have so far. I know where I'm going with this but I'd like to know more PSO2 canon first.

Rhedrimond
May 30, 2012, 09:12 PM
A lot of folks do create bios and personalities for their characters-- some of us have been role-playing in-game and on forums since the PSO days. This will likely continue over to PSO2. :D

As for me, I'm also waiting until I know more about PSO2's storyline before I update any old characters or write stuff for my new ones.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 09:17 PM
cocona is 16 years old

cocona is 16 years old and she's starting her first year at the arks guardian highschool. she's often late and all she really wants is a boyfriend. she's happy go lucky and sort of a ditz which causes her to get into all sorts of hilarious situations. what sorts of romantic, comedic hijink-filled experiences await cocona as her new highschool life begins?!?!

*anime song begins*

lol 16 years old man 16 years old

with that jesting aside your bio isn't too bad its just 16 man. BETTER HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL SETTING LOOOOOOOOOOL

Chik'Tikka
May 30, 2012, 09:18 PM
cocona is 16 years old and she's starting her first year at the arks guardian highschool. she's often late and all she really wants is a boyfriend. she's happy go lucky and sort of a ditz which causes her to get into all sorts of hilarious situations. what sorts of romantic, comedic hijink-filled experiences await cocona as her new highschool life begins?!?!

*anime song begins*

lol, 16+^_^+ hey that's not too bad, mine's only 2+^_^+

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 09:21 PM
lol, 16+^_^+ hey that's not too bad, mine's only 2+^_^+

from the moment mary was born she knew that only one thing truly mattered and everything else came second.

MESETA

she take ma mohneee!! wehhenn aaam innneeeeeedddd

Zyrusticae
May 30, 2012, 09:31 PM
Teranu's backstory is basically the same as her backstory from every game I've made her in before: daughter of a well-to-do couple who rebelled excessively against her parents' notions of what her future should be (re: peaceful and boring), ran off on her own, and got into a near-death experience that changed her forever.

In PSU, it made her into a combative super-bitch. In Aion, she became a demigod (of war). In PSO2... well, that remains to be seen. ;-)

CelestialBlade
May 30, 2012, 09:31 PM

*anime song begins*

with that jesting aside your bio isn't too bad its just 16 man. BETTER HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL SETTING LOOOOOOOOOOL
IN A PARALLEL DIMENSION MADE ENTIRELY OF JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

skuld01
May 30, 2012, 09:37 PM
Unlimited Shifta works.
Glass Cannon,
Pinpoint attacker.

pew pew.

goldwing
May 30, 2012, 09:41 PM
Someone posted there bio!!! Your turn to post your bio neo!
Eclipsesole
Son of goldwing (psp2 char)
After the death of his father goldwing Eclipsesole decided to follow in his fathers footsteps. Him and his best friend kit became arks. There goal was to meet the most famous of the arks (shown in the opening of pso2) but things went horrible wrong on there first mission. They had encountered there first darker attack. After a long fight they had thought they had won but it was only the first wave. As they celebrated what had seemed to b a victory a darker rose from the ground and as if in slow motion pirced kit right through the heart right before Eclipsesole. Another one rose slashing him across his face leaveing him with a scar to remember that tragic day. Two years later he is a lone wolf seeking to become the best and protect all he can. He is afraid to draw close to anyone (excludeing ava 1.0 kits cast project) for fear of loseing them to death.
Sorry for the novel
Let me know what you guys think and give any advice in how to make this more interesting.

Brimcon
May 30, 2012, 09:44 PM
Valon definitely has a Bio, but its crossing games, since he's from Pioneer 2, and has been through PSU as well. Then again, Falz crossed games, and has been crossing games for quite some time. So I just figure, where Falz goes, Valon goes. I could go into more depth later though. Perhaps in an edit once I get more time.

Neo Flint
May 30, 2012, 09:52 PM
not off topic, it is quite on topic. would your character like to be reborn funkier, groovier, and more soul-filled than ever!?

you know who 2 call if u 2 want sexy bitches that usually have afros

I was referring to my own post but whatever.

Anyway, hers my profile for Ashe.

Name: Ashe (Might change her name)
Acronym: Assualt Spec-Ops Hastle Elimatnater
Class: RAcasual
Personality: Ashe is usually very confident. Maybe even a little arrogant. She will not hesitate to jump into the field of combat or pull the trigger. She recently join the Arks organization simply because she was bored and hungers for excitement. Ashe is usually pretty friendly outside of combat and can be witty at times.
Orientation: Bisexual. Gender doesn't matter to her.

Appearance:
In combat (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2115&pictureid=28118)
Out of combat (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2115&pictureid=28123)

Ryo
May 30, 2012, 10:01 PM
I've used Ryo in every PS game since DC JP v1. He was actually even my hero's alter ego in CoH.

Over the past decade I've created a personality and story for him that I have yet to share.

NoiseHERO
May 30, 2012, 10:03 PM

*anime song begins*

So many Anime Highschool tropes D8

HAY I USE A FEW OF THESE, KINDA.

(Cept my character doesn't give a shit when he's late.)

soulpimpwizzurd
May 30, 2012, 10:48 PM
I was referring to my own post but whatever.

i know you were bro i was saying your post was on topic imo since technically it was related to my characters bio since it's a type of ho he attracts jeje

@rock gee lol your character sounds like quite the hot headed guy, sizzling for justice! either that or he's the constant smug asshole (guy from bleach with the extendo sword, jin i think? he's a good example)

he sounds kool bro write a bio about him i am now curious

BogusKun
May 30, 2012, 11:39 PM
Eh... My old PSO character was a parody on a neighbor of mine who also played this game.
"BonusKun". My character is entirely new this time, and I will wait on the name.

Siatome
May 31, 2012, 01:29 AM
"RN" Had been in the bounty huntin' business for years before she was hired as personal security by an eccentric old bastard named Ota.

Ota was constantly under attack by robot ninjas and crap so she kept pretty long hours, but Ota repaid her with numerous upgrades and retrofits. Curiously tho, these "upgrades" came coupled with strange part changes and alterations to non-combat-essential systems, Longer hair, more human skin, bright garish orange, when she finally confronted him he crumbled.

He explained that contrary to his gruff exterior, his darkest secret was that he was freakin obsessed with a video game he played as a child and would always try to beat it FASTER and FASTER just see "her"! Gosh she was so much like her, that robotic walk, that combat prowess, that silent, machinelike, focus. They could finally be together, just them too, he had finally found her!

She kicked his ***

The name he called her stuck tho, "Aran"

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/siatome/Aranfront.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

She still doesn't get the reference :P

NoiseHERO
May 31, 2012, 01:47 AM
Rock Eastwood is a 14 soon 15 year old sheltered teenager boy who spent most of his life living in the desert of a post apocalyptic world. Because of this he's extremely naive and socially awkward.

He moves to Starchild City ,a futuristic man-made continent, that's also the last society left on earth. as far as anyone knows at least. In this world every has these solar powered computers that take the shape of headphones. They can make holograms or different objects and devices.

His parents created a super version that gives the user super powers or weapons based off of that hobby. Rock's favorite "hobby" is playing videogames but that's related to the original story from there.

I'll fast forward to the PSO2 part-

Rock goes to summer school, which is in a space station, the space station gets blown up and parts get sent flying out of orbit. Rock and a couple of his friends are stuck in a space pod for months before flying into a worm hole. But instead of getting torn to shreds by the worm hole because time travel doesn't work in real life... They're protected by some kind of "holy light" probably that one priest guy from PSP2i 's ghost or something. Then they find theirselves stranded and soon rescued on naberius.

But their technology from starchild city doesn't work in the PSO2 universe. So now they have to learn to fight the old fashioned way.

I just now thought of all of this at the top of my head after I "fast forwarded"

Enforcer MKV
May 31, 2012, 01:54 AM
As for me, I'm also waiting until I know more about PSO2's storyline before I update any old characters or write stuff for my new ones.

This is basically what I'm doing.

Rawr
May 31, 2012, 02:37 AM
ZEPHYR
visuals:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Cloudimus/Untitled-5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Cloudimus/Untitled2.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Zephyr is a grade A badass space bounty hunter. She takes down bad dudes with bad 'tudes wearing the most ballin' space sunglasses known to man. Wielding a wickedly awesome rocket launcher that is bigger than her body she is a pretty cool girl and doesn't afraid of anything.

SPIRAL
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Cloudimus/Spiral.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Spiral is Zephyr's partner in crime. He is a short little robot dude that also wields weapons way larger than his body size. He is pretty pissed off he only got used for a grand total of 10 minutes in the closed beta.
--
My not-so-serious backstories for my characters lol.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 31, 2012, 02:59 AM
Rock Eastwood

so is clint eastwood his great great great grand dad

please say yes

btw even though soulpimpwizzurd looks too young and possibly jailbait he is definitely the age of consent ( 18 ) and legal so do not worry sexybitches that want the sexy time with soulpimwizzurd, you will be breaking no laws nor rules

NoiseHERO
May 31, 2012, 03:03 AM
so is clint eastwood his great great great grand dad

please say yes

btw even though soulpimpwizzurd looks too young and possibly jailbait he is definitely the age of consent ( 18 ) and legal so do not worry sexybitches that want the sexy time with soulpimwizzurd, you will be breaking no laws nor rules

I just thought Clint Eastwood's last name was mondo coo-

Yes.

They're related. NoiseHERO is only 400 years into the future though.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 31, 2012, 11:32 AM
There's a thread for this in the Fan Works forum... so maybe I'll use this one for the TL;DR versions of my characters' backstories as well as other info about them.

Mazarin

Full name: Mazarin Mango
Race: Newman
Class: Multiple
Height: 142 Rp
Orientation: Asexual
Passions: Formidable opponents, making no sense whatsoever, speaking in Engrish
Poisons: Rappy suits (His Gurhal counterpart was also known for being attacked by people in Rappy costumes), boring people, Semes
Favorite color(s): Pink, orange, purple, white

Mazarin was created by a rather... strange scientist who loosely based him on vague tales of a small, pink-haired fighter from the Gurhal system. His colleagues thought him to be nuts, but the changes were of little consequence in the long run... or so it seemed. Mazarin grew up to be a rather eccentric fellow who likes his job a little too much. Is protecting the universe some sort of game to him? With such a bizarre outlook on the world, that's definitely possible. Outside of combat, he is a somewhat recognizable figure for his oddball antics and distinct appearance, especially since he is one of the few males with pink hair in the Arks colony. Others' reactions vary, ranging from bewilderment or even disgust at how strange he is to gushing over how cute he is. He has had thoughts of becoming an entertainer of some kind... maybe a prop comic.

BROcast

Full name:
Race: Cast
Class: Force
Height: 190 Rp
Orientation: Straight (As straight as a machine can be)
Passions: Asserting his (artificial) manhood (usually by slaying dragons,) deafening dance music, wild parties, using a Rod or Wand like a pimp cane, being the center of attention
Poisons: Being emasculated, feminine males, males more masculine than him
Favorite color(s): Green, red

BROcast was made by the brother of Mazarin's creator. But while Mazarin's creation arguably had room for some goofing around, BROcast's creator cost his corporation millions in the name of being "relevant, dammit." As much as the higher-ups wanted to destroy this gross waste of their money, their company had a no-kill policy for Casts except if they become a threat to the public's safety. Thus, he was stripped of all logos, programs, and memories associated with the company and placed in the custody of his creator. But not long after being sent home, BROcast was already on the prowl for missions and other trials (combat or otherwise) to increase his Masculinity Index. His entire identity seems to revolve around being as "bro" as possible.

Isa

Full name: Isadora Marquez
Race: Human
Height: 171 Rp
Orientation: Straight
Passions: Getting the job done, serving her people, lifting weights, improving her gunning techniques
Poisons: Strong emotions, people ridiculing her because of her physique, allies who do not take their task seriously
Favorite color(s): Dark blue, gunmetal

While Isa may look kinda fat, she is actually a burly Ranger with a rich well of combat experience. Her stoic attitude and unwavering will has led her through numerous armed conflicts in the past. But on the other hand, her social life is rather awkward. People often claim she doesn't talk very much, or that she's a "stick in the mud." Regardless, the Arks have arrived at Naberius and Isa is ready as ever to serve them in combat.

Maybe I'll make something for Killbot and/or a fifth character at some point.

CyberNei
May 31, 2012, 12:25 PM
Code name: CyberNei v.7.2
Race: [New]CAST
Age: Unit Seven was born five months ago, had two upgrades by now. Age of other units was lost in millenniums.
Birthplace: N.L. Lab
Height: 164 Rp
Weight: 61 Kv
Eye Color: Red
Hair color: Purple
Personality: Joyful
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite animal: Lapucha
Biography: Cybernetic replica of Nei, the first newman. CASEAL created by Dr. N.L. as a result of his experiments to make an perfect creature. To create her, N.L. used a fragment of real Nei's genetic code, achieved in Dark Falz's spaceship on Ragol by his another less succesfull creature, RAcast with code name satana v.1.0.
CyberNei units were spread among universes through space and time to investigate life of living beings in different parts of galaxy. Seventh one was sent to ARKS. All units are also seeking for missing fragments of Nei's genetic code to help their master's plans to try create a NewCAST race.
Even though CyberNei have multiple units, all of them share same mind, server of which is located somewhere in N.L.'s Lab, location of which is known only by him and his creations.
Planned profession of CyberNei is a warrior with healing abilities. Most successful in this were units Three, Five and Six that were sent to Gurhal system. Possibility for unit Seven to keep same prof is yet unknown and currently being investigated.

Thats it...

N.L.

soulpimpwizzurd
May 31, 2012, 01:47 PM
I just thought Clint Eastwood's last name was mondo coo-

Yes.

They're related. NoiseHERO is only 400 years into the future though.

quickly! draw a picture of rock summoning clint eastwood as a persona loooooool

Zorafim
May 31, 2012, 04:39 PM
SPIRAL
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Cloudimus/Spiral.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

This guy kinda made me yell "Hell Yeah!". I'm not sure why. I think it's the hips and the helm.

Anyway, this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I suppose this is as good a time as any to get started. Though, I think I have Levia's backstory in a few places on this forum...
Levia is the same Levia in every game she's in. No revival, no reincarnation, so spiritual successors. I explain her omnipresence with time and space travel via white wizard, because why not?

[spoiler-box]Zofael is a retired angel, who left heaven to sate his curiosity. Some time after leaving, he settled down on a planet and started experimenting with creating life. Levia is the final product of that experimentation, an excuse for Zofael to put everything he learned into one optimized life form. He continues to test out new ideas on new life after making Levia, and continues to tweak Levia now and again, but his testing has slowed down considerably after she was made.
Because of all the optimizations done on Levia, it took a very long time for her to mature. It took roughly 80 years for Levia to reach a humanoid appearance. Before that, she metamorphosed through multiple forms. It took 40 more years for her to achieve intellectual reasoning. She fully matured at roughly age 200. Some of her optimizations include an indefinite life span, a high resistance to shock, and easy repairings. She has lost several limbs already, which Zofael was able to reattach with some difficulty.

Though Zofael became skilled at creating life forms, he still wasn't God, and couldn't make souls. To compensate, all morality and emotion needs to be programmed into the brain manually. For lesser life forms, this is done with instincts, if Zofael bothers at all. For greater life forms, such as Levia, this is done via intellectual conditioning. So while Levia can't feel what is right or wrong, she can come to a conclusion on what the optimal choice would be to create the most good.

Personality wise, Levia is based on hidden strength and modesty. She is quiet, timid, and polite. She avoids conflict if no good comes of it, though she'll jump into conflict if it's the best action to take. Her motivation comes solely from Zofael, who she considers a father. Any action she takes comes from either trying to please her father, or one which he specifically requested. This may come from gratitude for her life, or from respect. Either way, it's Levia's most major driving force.

Visually, Levia is based on an amphibious humanoid lifeform. She's designed to be comfortable in any environment she needs to go through, most notably aquatic and terrestrial environments, though subterranean and zero-g are also fairly common. She has black eyes, white skin, and a pair of fins on her upper arms, waist, and lower legs which retract comfortably when not swimming. These are all modifications which improve her overall performance. Her long hair and feminine curves are purely decorational, though. Originally, when interaction with civilization was necessary, she simply dressed in disguise. Zofael eventually learned enough alteration magic to allow her to blend into the population, in which case she usually has pale skin and blue eyes.

Combat wise, Levia keeps a pair of curved swords on her, which she holds inverted. This is her preferred weapon set, with polearms and empty handed being close seconds. She's comfortable with any weapon type she's given, though. She finds guns unreliable, but will use them if they're the best weapons for the current job. She's completely unable to use magic, because she doesn't have a soul. This lore point is completely ignored almost any time I use her, though. Her fighting style allows her to fight on land, in water, in freefall, and in zero-g with little alteration. [/spoiler-box]

Yeah, it's kind of long, but I'm rather specific with Levia. She's a ten year old character, so that's ten years I've had to make alterations to her story. You know, now that I have this written down, I may as well put it into my logbook post...

Drifting Fable
Jun 1, 2012, 02:22 AM
I'm not in full understanding of the role and history of CASTs in the PSO canon so most of this is based off the PSU canon.....and inspiration from magashi.

(Still deciding on whether to eyepatch or not to eyepatch. That is the question.)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/Van_Kentha/pso20120502_122057_001.jpghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc74/Van_Kentha/pso20120502_122044_000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Nihlos is a military commander of one of the newly formed CAST military units. Known primarily for his intimidating presence in battle, superior tactics on the field, and his elegance in wielding blades twice his size(and he's quite a towering individual). But the hardened warrior is also well known for his outright prejudice against his organic allies. He believes in CASTs to be the pinnacle of evolution having grown beyond the flaws that hold organic life back from performing on the same level as synthetics do. Because of their "lower performance value" he demeans them to second class citizens, tools, and some times even outright wastes of mater (depending on the individual). Thus, those not of synthetic origin may find it difficult to cooperate with him. He will still "lower himself" to work along side organic hunters on missions, but he will not expect anything more from them than a wild Houdin. The only thing he considers lesser are the chaotic driven Darkers.

Nihlos believes himself to be the model soldier that all CASTs should aspire to be. His faith in this "self-image" is strong enough to the point of arrogance(and like he true robot, he believes himself to be above emotions). Often priding himself to be the very will of the CAST and a representative of their logical ideals. It not like he says anything too outlandish or untrue when "speaking for his race" (as he says quite a lot of thinks most CASTs can logically agree upon), but Nihlos' views make him too extreme of an individual to represent the CASTs at this time period. As a result, while he better to deal with along side his fellow CASTs, he has strict standards that he's always gauging his people towards. He's always trying to mold those under him to reflect his views on what makes a optimal CAST. Those who fail to measure up may get lumped in with the organics for their extensive flaws. Nihlos will even be willing to personally terminate the individual if their actions heavily dishonored the CAST name.

It hasn't been too long since the days of old. He still remembers the time when machines were enslaved to humanity's bidding and etched those memories into his processor. Now with their race's new found free will, Nihlos believes that this is the era for CASTS to take their stand for their seat at the table. Nilhos claims to holds no grudge against human kind, but logically believes CASTs to be a superior alternative to the flawed organic way. After all, Humans had no qualms over asserting their dominance over the extensively flawed creatures of their homeworld. It is simply time for CASTs to partake in this next stage of development; at the head of the table. It is this goal that Nihlos dedicates all his processing power towards to ensure that it one day becomes a reality. Whether the means as through political negotiations or the rage of war, only the ends matter to this cold warrior.

As expected, only a small growing minority agree with his principles. Those who disagree are most certainly in greater numbers, but only a handful can gather the gall to voice their views to his face. The remaining portion, the "majority", don't necessarily disagree; but the attention is centered elsewhere on the growing threat of the Darkers. Irritated with this distraction, Nihlos and the units he commands have docked aboard an Arkz colony ship. Thus, spearheading the front line assault on the Dark Forces along side the Hunters. He does not consider the Darkers to be as much of a threat as the galaxy makes it to be; tending to arrogantly scoff at how menial and dull his strike missions are on the forests of Naberius. Its enough to make him wonder why the Arkz have some much difficulty wiping these buggers out. But he does see some use in these monsters to further his own goals. Not as an army to control for a future war like many of Nilhos's disposition would seek, but a propaganda tool. If his units were to play a major role against the Darker threat, many CASTs would be inspired by his example and come to idolize his beliefs. Perhaps even some organics will be swayed towards the argument of granting CASTs more power and responsibilities. Some may even view his group in a heroic light. In any case, all of these possibilities were stepping stones towards the ultimate goal. Although now cooperating with the Arkz Hunters under a banner of heroism, Nihlos ambitiously in the shadows continues to pave the way towards the throne of the superior race that is CASTs.

And while this is hardly the longest entry I've written:-?―TL;DR : Nihlos is a space racist, he thinks he's most perfect CAST evah (bordering on narcissism), he's the spokesperson for CAST Supremacy, and because not enuff CASTs agree with him; he's on a personal mission to wipe out the Darkers so that more CASTs will believe in his principles and stop being pansys about dem Darkers when there are more "important" matters demand attention.

I think it's vague enough to stick with little changes from the PSO2 canon. Could have some grammatical errors and unfinished sentences but I'll have to check that out in the morning when I'm wider awake.

Gama
Jun 2, 2012, 07:21 AM
Name: Gabriel
Personality: Bipolar.
Orientation: Gay
Favorite color: Red
Favorite Food: Rappy Ramen.

Biography: An artificial human being. Genetically engineered by GAMA who was jealous of man's ability to create new life, Gabriel is a mix of GAMA's psychological traits and his Newman partner whose name was omitted, since casts don't have compatible genetic codes, only their Psyche was inherited.
Raised by GAMA since born, Gabriel lived a life of secrecy, it was forbidden to create life from artificial means, when Gabriel was 8 GAMA took him to a human colony which was in war and hid him in the ruin of a building, leaving him there. Gabriel being forced to survive on his own was found by soldiers who tried to capture him, having GAMA's memories and skills he killed one of the soldiers bare handed by ripping the soldiers head of, after seeing his hands filled with blood Gabriel screams in panic and is knocked out by the other soldier.Waking up in a strapped bed with GAMA on standby sitting next to him, he whispers weakly "dad" GAMA reactivates and says. don't call me that yet.
Later on after being proved by GAMA that the boy wasn't the culprit of the mutilation of the 2 soldiers "being GAMA the one who killed the second one" GAMA adopted Gabriel.
Gabriel grew up with his father, having serious psychological trauma from the soldier event which led to many years of depression and suicide attempts. One day he decided against GAMA's will to study Newman techniques and later on studied restorative techniques. The day GAMA vanished in planet lilipa was the same day Gabriel Joined Arks.
Caring for others he usually heals and supports, but due to his unstable personality he sometimes has rage outbursts which usually end up in bloody slaughter.

sorry but i like sum drama.

Gama
Jun 2, 2012, 12:37 PM
not wanting to be a @ss but you could have posted all three posts in one post.

BIG OLAF
Jun 2, 2012, 02:27 PM
If you really weren't wanting to be an ass you wouldn't have made that post.

No, he was just giving you a more forum-friendly suggestion. You're just easily offended. :yes:

If they weren't done at the same time, you could have just edited the original post and added in the other bios.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 2, 2012, 02:43 PM
not wanting to be a @ss but you could have posted all three posts in one post.

No, he was just giving you a more forum-friendly suggestion. You're just easily offended. :yes:

If they weren't done at the same time, you could have just edited the original post and added in the other bios.

*totally confuzzled* where's the guy that made 3 posts?
+^_^+

moorebounce
Jun 2, 2012, 02:44 PM

Not offended dude this is the internet. Plus I didn't know there wasn't a time limit on when you could edit your posts. I thought that was only for moderators. Hey ...look on the bright side now I know.

NoiseHERO
Jun 2, 2012, 02:47 PM
Not offended dude this is the internet. Plus I didn't know there wasn't a time limit on when you could edit your posts. I thought that was only for moderators. Hey ...look on the bright side now I know.

You sure replied like an offended person, Mr.Impervious-To-Internet-Words-Tough-Guy!

pikachief
Jun 2, 2012, 03:16 PM
Kitty found VOLTRON in a relics site. He came from a dimensional rift. She then reprogrammed him to become her food/rare hunting slave for her.

lol :)

Zorafim
Jun 2, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'm not in full understanding of the role and history of CASTs in the PSO canon so most of this is based off the PSU canon.....and inspiration from magashi.

They've got less story in PSO, and while I don't know much about PSO2's story yet, I'd assume the same. The technology is less advanced, so each cast has less personality and complexity, but still enough to work in civilization.
Basically, they're made to do something, and they won't go against that programming, while PSU casts have more free will.

+^_^+

I'm assuming there was some drama that was deleted by the mods.

moorebounce
Jun 2, 2012, 04:07 PM
+^_^+

I took them down until I figure out how I want to put them back up

Gama
Jun 2, 2012, 04:38 PM
he understood the message, lets move on?

about pso casts vs psu casts, i never though about it that way, casts on pso usualy were either assistants/servants elenor or shino for example, those racasts waiting on caves 2 for activation, well kireek did what he wanted but he was corrupted.

hm my chars story makes just a bit more sense now :D.

moorebounce
Jun 2, 2012, 05:06 PM
Kalin Kabal Bio
[SPOILER-BOX] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sportsgeist/kalinbio2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Known as the bastard son of Nol Kalin was picked on by other kids as a child. At a very young age you could see Kalin had a very good command of his techniques. Gallon took Kalin under his wing and Kalin look at Gallon as a father figure. Gallon was getting old so he retired from the Hunters Guild and opened up his rare item shop but not before making sure Kalin got his Guardian License. Kalin received many awards for his work with the Hunters Guild as he saved as many lives as he has taken.

Anubis Bio
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sportsgeist/anubisbio2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Anubis doesn’t have knowledge of his past (if he even has one) or who built him. His first memory is of his system booting up automatically and he fought his way out of a horde of Gilnas. Anubis roams the planet of Lillipa taking on various missions to keep himself equipped with the latest weaponry.

Jazmin Bio
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/sportsgeist/jazminbio2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Jazmin was built by Dr. Montague on Pioneer 2 in his spare time whenever he wasn’t converting enemy body parts into weapons. Dr. Montague built Jazmin to be his companion and assistant due to the fact that he didn’t trust anybody with the knowledge of his experimental work. One day while testing an experimental weapon it malfunctioned on Montague and he was mortally injured by a Grass Assassin and died in Jazmin’s arms. Rather than carrying on with Dr. Montague’s work Jazmin hired Kireek to train her for combat and she got her Guardian License. While on her way back from a mission Jazmin was told Kireek was killed and his Soul Eater was missing. She then vowed to find Kireek’s killer and get back his prized weapon.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 2, 2012, 05:30 PM
Kalin Kabal Bio

i read hair color: black as skin color: black and thought in my brain

"gee way to state the obvious loool"

Drifting Fable
Jun 2, 2012, 06:33 PM
They've got less story in PSO, and while I don't know much about PSO2's story yet, I'd assume the same. The technology is less advanced, so each cast has less personality and complexity, but still enough to work in civilization.
Basically, they're made to do something, and they won't go against that programming, while PSU casts have more free will.
Hmm that explains it, I guess I need to go think more about a creator if I want to keep that direction. ^^;

Well thanks for the insight in fine tuning this war machine. It's a great help. :yes:

RocSage
Jun 2, 2012, 07:14 PM

There is nothing that supports that.
PSU, PSO, and PSO2 do not have an absolute known timeline link between each of the game series.
Because of this you cannot say one is more or less advanced.

Omega-z
Jun 2, 2012, 08:02 PM
Actually you can but it's a moot piont. PSO cast suffer as much with discrimination as the pre-cast's of PSU. History repeat's it's self even in a game where peoples are in different places in time & space.

AC9breaker
Jun 2, 2012, 08:13 PM
AC9Breaker
Now this is a story all about how my cast got flipped turned upside down, now I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, I tell you all about how I became a cast in PSO2. In West Ragol born and raised, in the forest was where I spent all my days. Chillin out maxing relaxing all cool, hunting some rarez in f2. When a couple of guys they where up to no good. Starting making trouble in my neighborhood. I got NOL'd and corrupted and my mom got scared she said your moving with your aunty and uncle in PSO2. I wistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had rappies in the mirror, if anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought naw forget it, yo home to PSO2. I pulled up to the game around 2012 and I yelled to cabbie yo home smell ya later, looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as a cast in PSO2.

RocSage
Jun 2, 2012, 08:16 PM
Actually you can but it's a moot piont. PSO cast suffer as much with discrimination as the pre-cast's of PSU. History repeat's it's self even in a game where peoples are in different places in time & space.

Discriminated against or not doesn't mean more or less advanced. The only thing it tells you is that the culture is different.

The only thing we have to compare is in PSP2i and the technologies of the 2 cultures appear to be roughly equal technologically with PSO's culture being slightly less advanced at the time, but are equal or slightly more advanced within 20 years.

Omega-z
Jun 2, 2012, 08:42 PM
If you were considering the games time points they were at and where they came from, to what happen before hand and how long it took them to get where they are now. They could be different. Like I said a moot point.

Now the end result can be the same like you mentioned where the two Dimension's meet are or very close to the same in technologies but with different past's that could altered the look but not the Hardware for the most part when there close to the same.

I wasn't going into the technologies part but more of the similarities of the two with the culture's at the time.

Oh, Spin-off thought, Who said they came from Ragol? they could come from Coral too.

Zorafim
Jun 2, 2012, 09:09 PM
I don't want to get too off topic here. I was just working under the assumption that technology in PSO was less advanced, and the races were younger. But we've spent almost an entire page on this discussion, when we should be focusing on how awesome everyone's character's stories are.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 2, 2012, 09:39 PM
AC9Breakerwinning

YO PSU, SMELL YA LATER

D-Inferno
Jun 2, 2012, 10:31 PM
Reposted from that other thread.

Username: SunSol
Characters: Sun (HU/RAcast) & Sol (FOnewm)
Ship: Ship 2 (Japan)

Back story:
story?

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7035/hucast.pnghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3936/racast.png
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4855/solg.png

goldwing
Jun 3, 2012, 12:03 AM
AC9Breaker
Now this is a story all about how my cast got flipped turned upside down, now I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, I tell you all about how I became a cast in PSO2. In West Ragol born and raised, in the forest was where I spent all my days. Chillin out maxing relaxing all cool, hunting some rarez in f2. When a couple of guys they where up to no good. Starting making trouble in my neighborhood. I got NOL'd and corrupted and my mom got scared she said your moving with your aunty and uncle in PSO2. I wistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had rappies in the mirror, if anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought naw forget it, yo home to PSO2. I pulled up to the game around 2012 and I yelled to cabbie yo home smell ya later, looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as a cast in PSO2.

Best bio yet

KunoMochi
Jun 3, 2012, 12:31 AM
AC9Breaker
That's it. I quit. Nothing I post now will ever top that.

LK1721
Jun 3, 2012, 02:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JAXnT.jpg
ARKS FILE:
Name: Kall, Lisette T.
Height: 5’9” [[177 cm]]
Birthplace: Oracle Fleet [[Mother Ship]]
Class: RAnger
Branch: Hunters

Lisette is your run of the mill professional bounty hunter; stern, punctual and maybe a little bit brusque but not a bad person by any account. Following in the footsteps of both parents, she joined with the ARKs shortly after receiving a strange message from her father, and nearly a decade later, at the age of 26, she’s still trying to decipher it to figure out where the two of them disappeared to.

http://i.imgur.com/heaGR.jpg
ARKS FILE:
Name: Lysia, Eileen
Race: Newman
Height: 5’5” [[166 cm]]
Birthplace: Oracle Fleet [[Mother Ship]]
Class: FOrce
Branch: Scientific Department [[Biologist]]

In contrast to the shrewd bounty hunter, we have Miss Ellie Lysia, who is a field biologist affiliated with the ARKs. Usually she employs a few hunters for her more dangerous excursions, and by taking these risks she has been able to make herself a name with scientific breakthroughs involving the flora and fauna of various planets. She’s rather playful and naturally gentle in nature which disguises her high intelligence and natural skill with techniques.

Ellie has employed Lisette numerous times for her professional reputation, and over time the two have become fairly good friends and can often be seen drinking together in between their respective jobs.

moorebounce
Jun 3, 2012, 07:34 AM
i read hair color: black as skin color: black and thought in my brain

"gee way to state the obvious loool"

You do know black people have other hair colors right? So why would that be obvious? Actually Jazmin was modeled after my wife who is black with blonde hair.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 3, 2012, 12:32 PM
You do know black people have other hair colors right? So why would that be obvious? Actually Jazmin was modeled after my wife who is black with blonde hair.

hmmm, i for one never seen an African-American with naturally occurring blond hair, dyed? sure, I've seen every color of the rainbow but i think for natural hair the lightest I've ever seen was a medium brown+^_^+ there was a guy sitting next to me in English 101 with Clint Eastwood ice blue eyes though+^_^+ only black guy I've ever met with blue eyes+^_^+

Gama
Jun 3, 2012, 12:36 PM
an unfortunate comment i must say, lets try stay on topic and keep it clean.

one of my friends is black but has blonde hair and gray/blue eyes.

anymore character bios?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
ditto+^_^+ i has blue hair+^_^+ and i guess my bio is gonna be a novel it isn't finished yet+^_^+

Ce'Nedra
Jun 3, 2012, 01:26 PM
While I'd like to think of my char more then just being a char in a video game I haven't really writen up an entire biography for her. I was working on a PSO fanfic at one point inlcuding my own chars as well of my friends but I never finished writing it.

BIG OLAF
Jun 3, 2012, 01:29 PM
@Gama Are you a moderator? I hope so because you're acting like a rent-a-cop and I hate rent-a-cops. This won't be the first time a thread went a little astray. So chill with that stay in line crap to every little post. If you're a moderator I'm okay with that because you're doing your job (albeit too much in my book) but if you are not stop being a wanna-be-moderator.

See, look? Easily offended. :yes:

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 3, 2012, 02:16 PM
I decided to expand the bios of my other characters. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2758314&postcount=35)

F7667 Killbot
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9839/pso20120414180643028.jpg
Race: Cast
Class: Hunter
Height: 197+ Rp
Passions: Making friends, tea, baking cupcakes, cute things, the occasional killing spree
Poisons: Not being liked by others (to a greater extent than most,) failing to fit in, ranged fighters
Favorite color(s): White, pink, red

The nebulous Cast manufacturer Feldritch, known for creating Casts with bizarre aesthetics, had recently finished their most powerful creation yet: a demon-like machine known as F7666 Shantelle. At first, Shantelle seemed like an unmatched killing machine. But over time, Feldritch discovered that not only was Shantelle becoming stronger, but more rebellious as well. Seeing Shantelle as a threat, they created F7667 Killbot to find and subdue her. Killbot's mission went on for months until she finally defeated Shantelle.

But Feldritch was not pleased. They were convinced that they had merely traded one unstable death machine for another. Thus, they ultimately decided to reprogram Killbot. Her combat software was downgraded and her personality was reprogrammed to be less threatening and not nearly as obsessed with killing. She is still a formidable fighter, but not to the same extent as her old self.

Figuring that meaningful relationships could be an alternative route to empowering Killbot without turning her into a crazed killer, Feldritch released her into society, where she attempts to lead a fairly normal life. She hasn't quite succeeded, though; most people don't feel comfortable around a large, masked machine with red eyes. As the Arks colony reached Naberius, Killbot was called to arms once again. Now reluctant to charge into battle, how will she fare in her new mission?

Despite her intimidating appearance, Killbot is programmed to be shy and polite. She gets along easily with others... but others don't warm up to her so easily, seeing how she is designed to look like a killing machine. Naturally, this dissonance between her appearance and personality makes her life very awkward. To make things worse, there have been moments in which she briefly relapses to her old, destruction-obsessed personality.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 4, 2012, 03:12 PM
the deletion of my beautiful fanfic was unwarranted; it was clearly on topic as i was addressing mega ultra chicken's moemoe (very likable) character. isn't the whole point to discuss each other's characters wonderful bios? may not have been serious, but it was comedic, entertaining, and on topic nonetheless. smh

to be honest, the fact that there are posts that are 0% on topic and get to stay, like moorebounce's "you serious" youtube video just adds salt to the wound. moorebounce's post does not discuss anyone's character, nor does it add anything to discussion.

yet my soulpimpwizzurd x killbot fanfic was erased heartlessly.

evidence of a satisfied reader who's name will remain anonymous, to show that my post brought joy to others:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i45.tinypic.com/5yyc79.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2012, 03:20 PM
the deletion of my beautiful fanfic was unwarranted; it was clearly on topic as i was addressing mega ultra chicken's moemoe character. isn't the whole point to discuss each other's characters wonderful bios? may not have been serious, but it was comedic, entertaining, and on topic nonetheless. smh

to be honest, the fact that there are posts that are 0% on topic and get to stay, like moorebounce's "you serious" youtube video just adds salt to the wound. moorebounce's post does not discuss anyone's character, nor does it add anything to discussion.

yet my soulpimpwizzurd x killbot fanfic heartlessly.

As well there wasn't even any trolling or infighting, but referencing moorebounce again, he's the one barkin' at people here! ;o;

No fair! D8

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 4, 2012, 03:23 PM
As well there wasn't even any trolling or infighting, but referencing moorebounce again, he's the one barkin' at people here! ;o;

No fair! D8

if you read my fanfic you would have laughed your ass off rock. which is why im doubly sad it was deleted

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2012, 03:26 PM
if you read my fanfic you would have laughed your ass off rock. which is why im doubly sad it was deleted

I replied to it and translated it for non-random savvy people and everything. Was gone when I woke up! D:

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 4, 2012, 03:27 PM
I replied to it and translated it for non-random savvy people and everything. Was gone when I woke up! D:

oh! then i don't feel too bad. you were one of my main target audiences anyway, aside from mega UC. still have to rewrite it for mega UC later though. lol you went as far as translating it, oh wow

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 03:37 PM
why did it get deleted? i loved it+^_^+ LMAO for 10 minutes at ll the random!!!

Zorafim
Jun 4, 2012, 04:19 PM
Because it was offensive and unwarranted. Now nobody will be enraged at Delde's references to boats.

Because god damn that boat.

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2012, 04:29 PM
Because it was offensive and unwarranted. Now nobody will be enraged at Delde's references to boats.

Because god damn that boat.

NOW I REMEMBER! It's cause you said the F word 137 times in response! D<

Zorafim
Jun 4, 2012, 05:00 PM
Considering my emotional state, I think I underreacted.

Brou150
Jun 4, 2012, 06:21 PM
What was PSO2's story again? So far

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8031/stormie2.png

Stormie
Personality: Kind of a Ditz, but somehow good enough to survive in battle. Perfers looks over functionality in most cases. Doesnt like wearing anything too girly or revealing.

For some reason I find Stomie to be really cute. like crazy attractive...

Enforcer MKV
Jun 4, 2012, 06:58 PM
What was PSO2's story again? So far

There are these bads things, and you need to stop them. Oh, and there are these people who will help you. Also, time travel and replaying the same stretch of time with varying results.

....I'm serious. That's all we really know at this point. Unless someone wants to go back through all the NPC chatter and pick out facts.

Anyway, on topic.

Cool, more darker skinned characters coming out, that's awesome.

KunoMochi
Jun 4, 2012, 10:59 PM
No story for my character, but I provided a background profile for him anyway. I wouldn't be able to top the Fresh Prince of PSO2 anyway... >_>
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/KunoMochi/PSO2/Raelon.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Felt rather lazy and updated my earlier character picture instead.

Ark22
Jun 4, 2012, 11:23 PM
See, look? Easily offended. :yes:

*cough* Shouldn't talk Olaf *cough*

ANYWHO, I am currently working on my story.

But so Far my Character is

Name: Ark

19 (Always 1 years older than me)

Character is mixed, White Father, Black/Native American Mother

6'1, Tannish Complexion leaning more pale, White Hair Dyed (Dark Brown Natural), White Eyes from Contact (Brown Naturally), got tired of the color brown so he decided to fix it a bit.

Personality: Lazy, fun, outgoing, always got your back no matter how much of a prick you are.

All I got off the top of my head. MORE TO COME SOON.

BIG OLAF
Jun 4, 2012, 11:31 PM
*cough* Shouldn't talk Olaf *cough*

There's a difference between getting angry at someone on a forum for just trying to be polite and pointing out the rules, and getting angry at someone for saying something crude involving your own personal life. For the record, of course. But, this really isn't the place.

moorebounce
Jun 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
You want to be nice? Send that person a private message to remind them of forums rules or helpful hints. Thats being nice. Putting people on blast in gen-pop is not being nice. Plus if a thread is getting too far off it's subject isn't that the moderator's job to tell you that not some wanna-be-moderator(s)?

No story for my character, but I provided a background profile for him anyway. I wouldn't be able to top the Fresh Prince of PSO2 anyway... >_>
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/KunoMochi/PSO2/Raelon.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Felt rather lazy and updated my earlier character picture instead.

I like how you did your profile.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM
You want to be nice? Send that person a private message to remind them of forums rules or helpful hints. Thats being nice. Putting people on blast in gen-pop is not being nice. Plus if a thread is getting too far off it's subject isn't that the moderator's job to tell you that not some wanna-be-moderator(s)?

Can we please all just drop this and move on? Either way, neither side is going to budge, so let's focus on the Bios. ^^;

Oh, and Kuno, how did you set up that card for your character? Did you use photoshop? It looks really nice.

KunoMochi
Jun 5, 2012, 05:15 PM
@moore:
Thanks, although, I think I went a bit overboard with the rain effects...

@Enforcer:
You mean the little screenie on the bottom left or the whole picture?

Enforcer MKV
Jun 5, 2012, 05:26 PM
@Enforcer:
You mean the little screenie on the bottom left or the whole picture?

The picture in it's entirety.

Ark22
Jun 5, 2012, 05:31 PM
Can we please all just drop this and move on? Either way, neither side is going to budge, so let's focus on the Bios. ^^;

Oh, and Kuno, how did you set up that card for your character? Did you use photoshop? It looks really nice.

Man, you think this was bad, lmao. When Nilok was here for the PC thread that mess got derailed for the first 3 months. Also The consoles PSO2 wars were funny xD.

And that looks amazing Kuno. My graphic/photoshopping skills are horrid.

RocSage
Jun 5, 2012, 05:33 PM
There are these bads things, and you need to stop them. Oh, and there are these people who will help you. Also, time travel and replaying the same stretch of time with varying results.

....I'm serious. That's all we really know at this point. Unless someone wants to go back through all the NPC chatter and pick out facts.

Anyway, on topic.

Cool, more darker skinned characters coming out, that's awesome.

Something like that...

A group known as Ark has been formed and with a fleet of ships have been sent to hunt out and make safe planets that are colonizable because something has happened back on their home planet (the darkers if i iremember right)

You, the player, are a new Ark, and are on your first mission in a relatively safe spot... and you come across Darkers which shouldn't be there. Upon returning to the ship you are contacted by Shion, who appears to be a scientists out of time, who wants you to help her change time in some way which leads to you returning to the day you were a new Ark and you finding Matoi...

There is currently no "link" between PS, PSO, PSO2, and PSU, but if I had to guess Shion is Duman from slightly in the future of PSU's timeline and PSO2 is set in the future of PSO, 1000 years, when Dark Falz has returned, either back on Coral or on Ragol.

KunoMochi
Jun 5, 2012, 05:38 PM
Oh, mostly just fiddled around with filters and layer effects. And used lots of masks (layer, vector, clipping). lol Was thinking of using the silhouette of some object and using that as a template.

Maybe I'll try that out later... >.> Rappy Silhouette is go!

By the way, if you want to know the specifics of something from the picture, feel free to ask. :)

Oh, forgot to say: Yes, I used Photoshop. XD

Enforcer MKV
Jun 5, 2012, 05:58 PM
Man, you think this was bad, lmao. When Nilok was here for the PC thread that mess got derailed for the first 3 months. Also The consoles PSO2 wars were funny xD.

Oh, I know. I was here for that. More lurkerish then, but still here.

[SPOILER-BOX]
Something like that...

A group known as Ark has been formed and with a fleet of ships have been sent to hunt out and make safe planets that are colonizable because something has happened back on their home planet (the darkers if i iremember right)

You, the player, are a new Ark, and are on your first mission in a relatively safe spot... and you come across Darkers which shouldn't be there. Upon returning to the ship you are contacted by Shion, who appears to be a scientists out of time, who wants you to help her change time in some way which leads to you returning to the day you were a new Ark and you finding Matoi...

There is currently no "link" between PS, PSO, PSO2, and PSU, but if I had to guess Shion is Duman from slightly in the future of PSU's timeline and PSO2 is set in the future of PSO, 1000 years, when Dark Falz has returned, either back on Coral or on Ragol.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I was paraphrasing, ya heathen!

(20 internets for whoever gets the reference.)

[SPOILER-BOX]
Oh, mostly just fiddled around with filters and layer effects. And used lots of masks (layer, vector, clipping). lol Was thinking of using the silhouette of some object and using that as a template.

Maybe I'll try that out later... >.> Rappy Silhouette is go!

By the way, if you want to know the specifics of something from the picture, feel free to ask. :)

Oh, forgot to say: Yes, I used Photoshop. XD[/SPOILER-BOX]

*ahem* Thank you, Kuno.

Zorafim
Jun 5, 2012, 11:33 PM
Something like that...

There is currently no "link" between PS, PSO, PSO2, and PSU, but if I had to guess Shion is Duman from slightly in the future of PSU's timeline and PSO2 is set in the future of PSO, 1000 years, when Dark Falz has returned, either back on Coral or on Ragol.

We aren't even to chapter 2, and the story is more interesting than anything in PSU. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 5, 2012, 11:52 PM
PSU storyline so bad, that i never got past the 5th mission on the 5th floors extended story, did finish offline campaign though, but i literally had nothing else to do....
+^_^+
anyway, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade > all other stories+^_^+

Zorafim
Jun 6, 2012, 12:16 AM
I learned how to do a cartwheel while playing Xenosaga. I just had that much time between turns.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 6, 2012, 12:21 AM
So much PSU hate. God damn, I feel like a freaking minority. ._.

...Wait, I am a freaking minority.

BIG OLAF
Jun 6, 2012, 12:37 AM
Well, the PSU story was bad. I can get behind hating that abortion of a plot.

Chives
Jun 6, 2012, 01:36 AM
Well, the PSU story was bad. I can get behind hating that abortion of a plot.

Same here. It's like it was "bring your child to work day" when they cooked up that storyline. It was probably written out in crayon.