PDA

View Full Version : Client Download

Ranji
Jun 1, 2012, 02:04 PM
I just pre-registered (I think, the page is different from the info guide) for the Open Beta (or pre-open, whichever). Unfortunately, I cannot read Japanese, not even well enough to get the item names. So you could imagine my trouble when I realized I do not know which link to click (if any are applicable at this point) to download the beta client so that I can be ready to play this game.

AnnabellaRenee87
Jun 1, 2012, 02:59 PM
Oh wow I foreseen the need for this :P

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194741

PSO Addict
Jun 1, 2012, 04:08 PM
I thought of your post but the fact that you already linked it has me relieved that I don't have to find it.

AnnabellaRenee87
Jun 1, 2012, 04:19 PM
thinking about updating my signature to have it in there.

francisl92
Jun 4, 2012, 03:37 PM
I am having trouble with the file PSO2_SETUP-1.bin it seems corrupted and I really don't want to download the whole file again. So I was wondering if someone could upload it separately for me?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 4, 2012, 03:51 PM
I am having trouble with the file PSO2_SETUP-1.bin it seems corrupted and I really don't want to download the whole file again. So I was wondering if someone could upload it separately for me?

if you have basically unlimited downloading privileges you should just redownload. uploading is typically much more a pain in the ass compared to downloading, for most people with internet.

however if you have limited bandwidth, then people may show mercy towards your plight.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 04:13 PM
i looked to see if i had the setup file, but i must have done some cleaning+^_^+ all i have is the installed version, i woulda offered to send it via Skype if i had it+^_^+