PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Quitting

Chik'Tikka
Jun 2, 2012, 12:43 AM
Quitting for good on the 5th (auto renew turned off so that's when M$ cutting me off) anyway most valuable single item i have left is the Lumirus/Power chrg. and i wanted to know *who wants all my stuffs??* I'll check this thread again in a couple days and pick a lucky winner for 500ish items (net value about 2 stacks, last i checked), room decs (including collectibles collection), pallets, mats, etc. using random.org to pick a post number+^_^+
oh and one post per contestant plz, to keep it fair+^_^+
EDIT; forgot to mention, ima select a winner on Monday night (7ish est), so plz try and be online here on the forums and the 360 or you'll be skipped over, as Monday night is my last night+^_^+

Akumamaru
Jun 2, 2012, 02:16 AM
sorry to hear that your leaving PSU ill throw my hat into this ring ill be sure to make good use of your items if selected ^^

Wecka
Jun 2, 2012, 05:24 AM
Well, I don't feel I have any right to ask as a complete newbie to the game, but if you have any items that you guys at high level consider trivial to spare, I'd gratefully take them, anything that helps me get along as a new starter, as I'm half expecting the servers to be shut down or something before I've seen even half of the high level/endgame experiences..

I most certainly wouldn't ask for rares, or valuables, just any armours, or decent percentage weapons that will help get me through some tougher areas for quicker levelling?

Again, I don't expect anything from anyone here, you don't know me, I know I'm very late to this party, but thank you for at least reading this! :)

acidOD
Jun 2, 2012, 12:33 PM
Man... i remember when i quit PSU... oh wait... they shutdown the servers i didn't quit. :-P

At any rate good luck with whatever you decide to fill the PSU gap in your play time. Could use some new peeps in SW:TOR :D

Sayuri Stardust
Jun 2, 2012, 01:05 PM
Always sucks to lose another player, but ill toss a bid in too.

Vintasticvin
Jun 2, 2012, 01:09 PM
Sayuri are you 360 too :o

purple hazeee
Jun 2, 2012, 06:06 PM
Toss me on too. Thanks and GL

Sayuri Stardust
Jun 2, 2012, 09:49 PM
Sayuri are you 360 too :o

I am on 360, but maybe your confusing me with someone else.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 3, 2012, 12:48 AM
Are you going to quit pretending to be a girl, or just quit PSU?

rickrock
Jun 3, 2012, 08:52 PM
Sorry to hear u leaving. I'll join this too if u don't mind

ToCool74
Jun 4, 2012, 11:15 AM
Don't know you, but I'd be happy to take some of that stuff off your hands if your quiting.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 04:02 PM
Are you going to quit pretending to be a girl, or just quit PSU?

is that an entry? if not ima exclude it from contest+^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 07:16 PM
Sayuri, you the only one online at time of drawing+^_^+ you win!!

Sayuri Stardust
Jun 4, 2012, 07:23 PM
Lol that's awesome. I was waiting for you to announce something.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 07:26 PM
Lol that's awesome. I was waiting for you to announce something.

ok, make sure you have about 600 free spots in storage+^_^+ sorry, but the Lumirus/Power Chrg. is gone now, some one offered 1600 MSP in game for it and i took it+^_^+

Sayuri Stardust
Jun 4, 2012, 07:30 PM
That's alright. Just happy to get something.

Ok, should have enough space now.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 4, 2012, 07:35 PM
did you get that PM?+^_^+

Wecka
Jun 5, 2012, 04:36 AM
D'oh!

Missed out by half an hour! Stupid timezones!

Ah well, congrats to the winner!

:)

Tehkz
Jun 5, 2012, 01:01 PM
dreagrg