PDA

View Full Version : False alarm or is it June 20th?

Para
Jun 6, 2012, 01:27 AM
Google translate says
Is registered in the preceding campaign, "PSO2" open β test for free! (6/20 up) 23:59 (Wed) to those who registered during the period preceding, presents the room goods "crappie mini doll"! Will be present also in people who have registered so far! http://pso2.jp/preentry/ # PSO2

I hope it is @_@

Chives
Jun 6, 2012, 01:38 AM
Nice, just after my b-day (if it's true). But I'm so bored I want this now!

foreignreign
Jun 6, 2012, 02:18 AM
6/20 wouldn't surprise me considering that's when the reward for signing up ends.

Or when registration for beta ends in general. One of those.

RocSage
Jun 6, 2012, 02:24 AM
6/20 wouldn't surprise me considering that's when the reward for signing up ends.

Or when registration for beta ends in general. One of those.
That says Open Beta so it is possible that Closed Open beta is before that... because there is no account registration for open beta as it is essentially the game launch.

dooby613
Jun 6, 2012, 02:36 AM
That says Open Beta so it is possible that Closed Open beta is before that... because there is no account registration for open beta as it is essentially the game launch.

I'm not sure if there is something I don't understand or if you are not aware that the closed beta already happened.

Edit: My bad didn't notice you said closed open beta...wow, what a confusing term.

Polly
Jun 6, 2012, 02:39 AM
I want a crappy mini doll!

Mantra1039
Jun 6, 2012, 02:49 AM
has anyone else noticed anything different with the launcher for the game??? i just trying opening pso2 that I had from the closed beta and it didn't lock me out this time... i just can't seem to join a ship... i thought that when the closed beta was done it didn't let us launch the game anymore or am i just going crazy while waiting to play again?

Mike
Jun 6, 2012, 03:12 AM
False alarm. The tweet says that you'll get a mini rappy doll if you register by the 20th.

Siatome
Jun 6, 2012, 03:38 AM
"Phantasy Star Online 2"? This work, as the network's first RPG game machine for home use in 2000 Who support us from many users "Phantasy Star Online" 10th anniversary is a work, it is the work that legitimate successor.

I love you google translate

Konflyk
Jun 6, 2012, 04:17 AM
I'm not sure if there is something I don't understand or if you are not aware that the closed beta already happened.

Edit: My bad didn't notice you said closed open beta...wow, what a confusing term.

"Pre-Open" is what sega calls it, and the correct term.

Rath-Kun
Jun 6, 2012, 10:30 AM
I want a crappy mini doll!

Me too. haha. Funny that the translator added the C.

GrandTickler
Jun 6, 2012, 12:07 PM
lol i hope its sooner then 20 june. im bored out of my mind.. well, maybe not anymore i just boughts dragons dogma

dooby613
Jun 6, 2012, 02:59 PM
has anyone else noticed anything different with the launcher for the game??? i just trying opening pso2 that I had from the closed beta and it didn't lock me out this time... i just can't seem to join a ship... i thought that when the closed beta was done it didn't let us launch the game anymore or am i just going crazy while waiting to play again?

I've had that happen too but it is not really worth anything.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 6, 2012, 07:27 PM

you could do that all along simply by *Rainbows*, if it's doing it from you launcher though, it's just a glitch and you should pay no attention to it. although i wouldn't try joining any of the servers at this time, if they are green it means they are still doing internal testing and they don't need pings from your computer+^_^+ i don't know if they will do IP blocking, but they can't know your IP unless you ping them somehow, and if you sit there constantly trying to connect (as I'm sure many, many people are) they can choose to block you+^_^+ although i doubt they will do anything, i don't like taking risks and you shouldn't either+^_^+

Zorafim
Jun 7, 2012, 12:19 AM
I thought the next beta was confirmed for late june. Isn't the 20th late june?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 7, 2012, 12:49 AM
Yes, i consider the 2th to be late June+^_^+ can anyone translate this? i mean i wanna know exactly what it says+^_^+
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2126&pictureid=28221

Sp-24
Jun 7, 2012, 12:59 AM
Sounds pretty late June to me. But that crappy doll registration bonus thing ends at 23:59 June 20th, so I doubt that it's going to be playable until at least 21st. But then again, with the way the time zones work, you may still be able to catch it on June 20th that way.

RocSage
Jun 7, 2012, 01:27 AM
See I just don't think that works... If Open Beta starts on the 21st it doesn't make sense to say that registration ends the 20th because Open Beta is more or less launch as all data carries over according to what has been said and Pre-Open Beta is allowing everyone in that registers. So "Registration" closing i think would mean for Pre-Open, not Open... and likewise the Rappy doll is for Pre-Open, not Open.

So Pre-Open likely starts around the 14th and ends the 20th then Open starts the 21st.
Other wise Pre-Open is 21st and Open is likely Early July, between the 1st and 10th.

Sp-24
Jun 7, 2012, 02:01 AM
Swiki.jp says that pre-open beta test start in late June, while the open beta is scheduled to start sometime after pre-open beta (「プレオープンβテスト」終了後開始), citing 4gamer.net as the source. Seems to make sense to me.

EDIT: PSO-World's front page says the same thing. Who would've known.

NoiseHERO
Jun 7, 2012, 02:17 AM
I think Pre-OBT goes RIGHT into OBT, but obviously it doesn't save.

As for WHEN everything happens. We'll probably find out this friday/later today, because they're releasing the beta schedule. So no point getting worked up on speculation.

Sp-24
Jun 7, 2012, 02:29 AM
Tell everyone to stop speculating, then start speculating about Sega's scheduling schedule. These thing look so much more interesting in narration.

NoiseHERO
Jun 7, 2012, 10:57 AM
Tell everyone to stop speculating, then start speculating about Sega's scheduling schedule. These thing look so much more interesting in narration.

Noooo~

They actually ARE releasing the schedule "this week."

Now go do something else! Looking for a chance to be a smartass on the internet isn't productive!

Unless you're m-WAIT! I don't have to LOOK for the chance. 8D

LatinWolf
Jun 7, 2012, 12:13 PM
Noooo~

They actually ARE releasing the schedule "this week."

Now go do something else! Looking for a chance to be a smartass on the internet isn't productive!

Unless you're m-WAIT! I don't have to LOOK for the chance. 8D

Thank the gods, here's hoping the Pre-Open Beta starts within the week!

bradsta6508
Jun 7, 2012, 02:11 PM
Thank the gods, here's hoping the Pre-Open Beta starts within the week!

Don't hope, just be patient and try not to think about it :X

LatinWolf
Jun 7, 2012, 05:06 PM
Don't hope, just be patient and try not to think about it :X

lol, just started my stay-cation tonight. Crossfit and League of Legends can only sustain me for so long before I die of boredom.