PDA

View Full Version : PSO Genocide: I can't stand them!

LordCronai
Mar 22, 2003, 03:53 PM
Know what I really don't like? People who generalize all HUmars with the stereotype of duper maniacs.

Ghaleon
Mar 22, 2003, 04:05 PM
hey heres an idea. maybe is was LEGIT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif dont just automatically asume its a dupe especially if ya dont know them

Cloud_01
Mar 22, 2003, 04:12 PM
Just make locked games and play with friends if you can't put up with all the HUmars online.

They won't be leaving anytime soon.

the_af
Mar 22, 2003, 04:53 PM
on this subject: i joined a game on ant. 8 the other day, and upon going to the forest, some guy i'd never met in my life proceeded to call me a duper because of my hamburger mag. (which i raised personally from a baby mag) when asked why, he said "that's duper mag". nice proof there, magnum p.i.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

2Xtreme
Mar 22, 2003, 05:08 PM
Just make locked games and play with friends if you can't put up with all the HUmars online.

They won't be leaving anytime soon.

Hello? This is a Topic about how not a HUmars are bad, and how they don't deserve the bad rep they have...

Cloud_01
Mar 22, 2003, 05:20 PM
Hello, no it isn't.

Look at who created the thread. Sean deleted his post which was about how much he hates all the HUmars with duped ubber rares. So, shut up you.

2Xtreme
Mar 22, 2003, 05:40 PM
Hello, no it isn't.

Look at who created the thread. Sean deleted his post which was about how much he hates all the HUmars with duped ubber rares. So, shut up you<Don't act stupid>.

Oh! Sorry about that! I thought LordCronai's post was the first one. That's what I get for walking into a Topic late... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 22, 2003, 11:45 PM
well also just sorta Staing i don't think of HUmars or any other class as "the Dupper Class" though as i've said before many times i feel as if Humars are
"cover boys" of pso i have no problem with them expect the ones that don't listen when someone has a
NO HUmar allowed game, that sorta ticks me off. i've only seen one of those games. the only thing i guess people don't like about HUmars is
A. there are alot of them thus they may get sorta boring/eye swore
B. a good deal (not all) aren't the best people in the world they aren't really team players but those that can raise above the "Lookie at my J-sword as i take out a room of stuff in one blow" then sure you rock go with it.

anyways can't we just stop bashing classes this is just a video game just imagin if Sega/Sonic team put in a rule that you HAD to make a character modeled after yourself. heh think of how many fans we'd lose there. "good god your short"
"your ugly"
"your stupid"
"your stipid"
"i'll kill you!"
"I'LL KILL YOU!" Chaos i tell you Chaos
one mroe thing this is OT but.
why do mars always hit on Wearls? two days ago i just got "oh yeah, nice azz" the guy left before i told him i was a male. i guess i have no right to talk >.> i have a small FOmarl and HUnewearl Fetish
shoot me shoot me now....

zimmk2vgc
Mar 29, 2003, 05:12 PM
I disagree with the whole Humar duper things. Its everybody. Ive seen it all on both DC versions, the killing, the stealing. THANK YOU SONIC TEAM 4 MAKING IT SO YOU DON'T DROP YOUR WEAPON AND CASH ANYMORE!!! Nollers where the worst f****** that ever plagued PSO online! Your character changed to Nol from one of the missions making my precious hunter (HUMAR) the legend of Zimon mk2, become a worthless female hunter with a... hand gun! HUNTERS USE SWORDS NOT GUNS. GUNS R 4 GIRLS. BLADES ARE FOR BLOKES!

zimmk2vgc
Mar 29, 2003, 05:16 PM
Anyway, isn't Genocide the destruction of an entire civilisation?

Balthor
Mar 29, 2003, 05:19 PM
On 2003-03-29 14:12, zimmk2vgc wrote:
I disagree with the whole Humar duper things. Its everybody. Ive seen it all on both DC versions, the killing, the stealing. THANK YOU SONIC TEAM 4 MAKING IT SO YOU DON'T DROP YOUR WEAPON AND CASH ANYMORE!!! Nollers where the worst f****** that ever plagued PSO online! Your character changed to Nol from one of the missions making my precious hunter (HUMAR) the legend of Zimon mk2, become a worthless female hunter with a... hand gun! HUNTERS USE SWORDS NOT GUNS. GUNS R 4 GIRLS. BLADES ARE FOR BLOKES!

I simply cannot put into words on what I have just read.

Seriously I can't.

Morfos
Mar 30, 2003, 04:41 PM
The reason everybody hates HUmars so much is

A.They are overpopulated and dull
B.Can easily hog exp
C.Most of all,2/3 of them are ****S!!

All these bad HUmars suck for the HUmars who are nice. I hear nice HUmars complain about being accused of being a jack***,a-hole,duper etc...

P.S.-Most cheaters are HUmars. Most Jerks are HUmars. Most Rare obsessers are HUmars. Thats why people accuse them of being jerks.

Aurra
Mar 31, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-03-29 14:16, zimmk2vgc wrote:
Anyway, isn't Genocide the destruction of an entire civilisation?

Nope. Genocide is the destruction of an entire race of people. I... guess HUmar counts as a race, even though he's really just a string of 0s and 1s http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LordCronai
Mar 31, 2003, 07:29 PM
On 2003-03-30 13:41, Morfos wrote:
P.S.-Most cheaters are HUmars. Most Jerks are HUmars. Most Rare obsessers are HUmars. Thats why people accuse them of being jerks.

This proves nothing but bullshit. The reason HUmars make the biggest population of cheaters and jerks are because they have the biggest population. The percent of any other classes cheaters in their own class (example: Percent of RAmars that cheat out of RAmars alone) are not any smaller, if not larger.

Also, about us hogging EXP? Also bullshit. Forces hog it easily by using spells that hit all the enemies. Rangers hog it easily with Spread Needles and other shotguns. Other Hunters hog it with the same methods HUmars do.

Percents and fractions prove nothing except that you fuckers generalize too much. If 90% of a country was evil, and 10% were innocent, should we blow them all to hell?

Aurra
Mar 31, 2003, 07:40 PM
On 2003-03-31 16:29, LordCronai wrote:
Percents and fractions prove nothing except that you fuckers generalize too much.

True dat... I've seen plenty of rude people playing every class.

IceBlink
Mar 31, 2003, 08:12 PM
Your character changed to Nol from one of the missions making my precious hunter (HUMAR) the legend of Zimon mk2, become a worthless female hunter with a... hand gun! HUNTERS USE SWORDS NOT GUNS. GUNS R 4 GIRLS. BLADES ARE FOR BLOKES!

Well duh, Nol said so herself. She's not a hunter, she's a reporter. If you didn't know how to fight, would you use a melee weapon or a gun? o_O

And I can't quite believe what you're saying either. o_O My HUmar uses a red handgun for backup... plus, he uses a partisan. Swords are optimised for female hunters, due to the combo anyway. o_O

Atax
Apr 2, 2003, 12:31 PM
HUNTERS USE SWORDS NOT GUNS. GUNS R 4 GIRLS. BLADES ARE FOR BLOKES!

That statement is pathetic.....

Just plain pathetic.

KodiaX987
Apr 2, 2003, 12:59 PM
KodiaX987's Sheet of PSO Personalities
Tell me what's your char, I'll tell you who you are!

HUmar - You'll have spiky hair and call yourself Goku.
HUnewearl - You're a sick horny man.
HUcast - You believe techs are a bunch of bullshit and have a strong dislike for any other class.
HUcaseal - You are a ninja fanboy and probably watch La Blue Girl whenever your parents are out.
RAmar - You just plain suck, for no particular reason.
RAmarl - You have a military girl fetish.
RAcast - You're a really lonely boy who seeks true love, but will never find it.
RAcaseal - You're a pervert who dreams of robot sex and believes maids are the sexiest things ever.
FOmarl - You desperately try to give the impression that you're cute and fun-loving when you really are a cynical and depressed individual.
FOmar - You like to dress as a girl.
FOnewm - You totally lack taste in clothes and often walk the streets wearing nonsensical stuff.
FOnewearl - You are a pedophile.

Thank you, thank you!

Raylan
Apr 7, 2003, 01:14 PM
HUnewearl - You're a sick horny man.
HUcast - You believe techs are a bunch of bullshit and have a strong dislike for any other class.
RAmar - You just plain suck, for no particular reason.
RAmarl - You have a military girl fetish.
FOmarl - You desperately try to give the impression that you're cute and fun-loving when you really are a cynical and depressed individual.
FOmar - You like to dress as a girl.
FOnewearl - You are a pedophile.

Thank you, thank you!

No, thank you, Kod. Finally, someone says it.

KodiaX987
Apr 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
I should make that my slogan. "Finally someone says it!"

Yeah, if you ever see a product ad with this slogan, then I most likely created it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LordCronai
Apr 7, 2003, 03:03 PM
The sad but true story of how everyone has a little "I suck" in them ^_^
Good jorb.

KodiaX987
Apr 8, 2003, 07:12 AM
On 2003-04-07 13:03, LordCronai wrote:
Good jorb.

You're an offspring of Coach Z, aren't you? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

kat
Apr 8, 2003, 07:31 PM
HUnewearl - You're a sick horny man

Actually, I'm an unusually healthy normal female...