PDA

View Full Version : Shut Down Xbox PSU

Psu5675
Jun 7, 2012, 12:19 PM
WITH talk of the Shut Down of Xbox PSU

i think PSU COULD run on xbox live and save are save game data are sent to cloud storage on xbox live
and cannot be copied to stop hacks all so a last update to unlock all stuff which we pay
for with MS last update

ALL so at shut down a 2nd save game data is make only to be used in PSO2 which cannot be copied to be use in
PSO2 IN some way like Meseta to new game or wep

ALL so

I AIN'T NO GAY FISH I AM A MOTHER F::::::G genius

Whit
Jun 7, 2012, 02:28 PM
Okay.

ashley50
Jun 7, 2012, 03:21 PM
cool story bro. (ALL so?)

Powder Keg
Jun 7, 2012, 03:26 PM
THAT is a pretty GOOD observation.

I guess WE will have to wait UNTIL September TO see what will HAPPEN

Demon-
Jun 7, 2012, 03:27 PM
what?

Noblewine
Jun 7, 2012, 11:42 PM
I just wait for the actual announcement before making the decision to quit. I just started hearing this rumor from some of the people I run with often on psu. Atleast were getting an update. I'm pleased about that.

Dragwind
Jun 7, 2012, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't go up in arms before there's an official announcement. Enjoy the game for what it is, and take advantage of the fresh bonuses.

kushking
Jun 8, 2012, 12:17 AM
This is the kind of shit I hate, getting all discouraged and upset when the game is running 100%. Why be upset now AND when there's no more servers? Slowly but surely we need to veer away from the teenage gossip, and sit down have a beer or smoke and play some PSU. I will be upset the day we can't play anymore, but I'm not going to sit around and give myself a headache about the future. I suppose you also have a counter-theory for the end of the world?

"we can ALL go to the MOON and live happily and eat the CRATERS and survive. I THINK I know everything about SPACE so you better LISTEN to me over this FORUM!"?

edit: "ALL so"! lol..

darkfighterx
Jun 8, 2012, 01:15 AM
can you say that again in english please?

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 04:39 PM
This is the kind of shit I hate, getting all discouraged and upset when the game is running 100%. Why be upset now AND when there's no more servers? Slowly but surely we need to veer away from the teenage gossip, and sit down have a beer or smoke and play some PSU. I will be upset the day we can't play anymore, but I'm not going to sit around and give myself a headache about the future. I suppose you also have a counter-theory for the end of the world?

"we can ALL go to the MOON and live happily and eat the CRATERS and survive. I THINK I know everything about SPACE so you better LISTEN to me over this FORUM!"?

edit: "ALL so"! lol..

I you know about SPACE go to the MOON

what have you been smokeing

BIG OLAF
Jun 8, 2012, 04:45 PM
I you know about SPACE go to the MOON

what have you been smokeing

Oh GOD I shouldn't LAUGH but I can't HELP it.

:lol: