PDA

View Full Version : Xbox PSU Sega Give Me Back ££

Psu5675
Jun 7, 2012, 04:12 PM
I PAYED for

Ambition Of The Illuminus and subscription then YEARS go BY and they make It free THAT a rip off

here HOW to do it a phantasy star online Game

pay for the game and all uplates are in it but they are unlock by what i call a xbox live clock time date
release uplate
A phantasy star online Game let IT run on xbox live use a clock time date
release uplate as the online clock gets to a update time day And month missons unlock them self
12 months of updates and you save game data are sent to cloud storage on xbox live not be copied to stop hacks

and after 12 months of updates sega may give dlc more clock time date
release uplates

this IS the best way to do a phantasy star online Game because you will away have xbox live and all ways
see the updates not like the way it is now and that how it should be that you see the updates

kushking
Jun 7, 2012, 04:29 PM
iPhone apps go from a couple bucks to free all the time. Just recently I noticed on my grandparents statement they were still paying like $20/month to have the AOL desktop client and email on their computer and had to point out to them that email was now free with google, yahoo, hotmail, etc.

It sucks we can't get an international release, I think Sega causes a lot of frustration and quite frankly makes mistakes for themselves and us but this shit is pointless, there's really no reason for this... live through some real problems whether it be personal or financial. I've invested $3,000 in silver when it was $19/ounce, it skyrocketed to $40/ounce now its under $30. If I would of sold it when my hear told me to I would have a lot more money than if I were to sell it now. Minimum wage is $7.50 now, you can make the money back in less than 2 hours. (If I'm not mistaken it was 800msp? $10?)