PDA

View Full Version : Sega Run PSU Servers On Xbox Live Next Time Fools

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 05:07 PM
Sega Run PSU Servers On Xbox Live Next Time Fools

now my cool 10/10 weps hard stuff to get Will be gone come September 7th, 2012
thank you sega you fools i want like money back but i will never get it a game like psu will never run on your dum Servers will never see all its updates too
that what xbox live AND pay for DLC is for SO you can sell it with the updates then run it on live the only game on xbox that runs on you dum Servers sega is your psu

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 05:24 PM
i bet pso2 will not come to xbox if you run it on your Servers i give up
if it did comeout i would like some weps or something sent to new pso2 off psu

Lostbob117
Jun 8, 2012, 05:27 PM
Shut the hell up really you're acting like a kid 10/10 weapons aren't hard to get yes it will all be gone by september, 7th stuff die and come alive get over it though if you're going to go on pso2 don't act like an idiot.

Anon_Fire
Jun 8, 2012, 05:29 PM
Shut the hell up really you're acting like a kid 10/10 weapons aren't hard to get yes it will all be gone by september, 7th stuff die and come alive get over it though if you're going to go on pso2 don't act like an idiot.

I can't even understand what he's trying to day. :-?

MistyWaters
Jun 8, 2012, 05:35 PM
Oh god this thread is killing me!

Lostbob117
Jun 8, 2012, 05:35 PM
I can't even understand what he's trying to day. :-?

I can't either I just knows he's mad about his 10/10's and he wants good weapons in pso2 for these servers are shutting down though he probably didn't even care when pc/ps2 shut down. And thinks he deserves something from this.

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 05:37 PM
the idiots are sega buting it on their Servers after PS2 PC Servers GO down they never
get it right if i am the kid then they must be the baby how could they put a baby working at sega

Lostbob117
Jun 8, 2012, 05:39 PM
What the hell do you mean by buting?! You're so dumb this game been begging to die over the past it's time to put it down.

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 05:44 PM
i have a learning disability so what but i think sega do to

BIG OLAF
Jun 8, 2012, 05:47 PM
i have a learning disability

Then who lets you on the internet?

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 05:48 PM
What the hell do you mean by buting?! You're so dumb this game been begging to die over the past it's time to put it down.

is not about puting it down its about not runing it on other Servers and on not Xbox Live

ever other game run on Xbox Live yes sega have a learning disability who let sega on the net

Lostbob117
Jun 8, 2012, 05:51 PM
is not about puting it down its about not runing it on other Servers and on not Xbox Live

ever other game run on Xbox Live

PSU did run on xbox live just a seperate fee because it was a mmo so sega had to pay xbox to run it on the xbox the only way for xbox to run it is to buy it and that's not going to ever happen.

Edit:Sega atleast can make an awesome game that is awesome and ran for 6years. Unlike some people

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 06:03 PM
PSU did run on xbox live just a seperate fee because it was a mmo so sega had to pay xbox to run it on the xbox the only way for xbox to run it is to buy it and that's not going to ever happen.

Edit:Sega atleast can make an awesome game that is awesome and ran for 6years. Unlike some people

a lots of game run on live thats what its their for its sega all ways trying do make
money its greed thats what DLC are for and game discs we buy them make you money their sega

Lostbob117
Jun 8, 2012, 06:13 PM
a lots of game run on live thats what its their for its sega all ways trying do make
money its greed thats what DLC are for and game discs we buy them make you money their sega

You must not understand business than, people make a really fun game. You have fun, they make money it's a win, win

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 06:23 PM
its funny no here how people on here never stand up to sega

oh is a fan web site can not say that about the game better say a love missing out on the rest of the updates we will never get wast of DLC not like i can buy it OF THEM to see all the cool weps and stuff

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 8, 2012, 06:27 PM
Oh look how the stupid people came out to play how entertaining.

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 06:35 PM
Oh look how the stupid people came out to play how entertaining.

i glad i am enterining you

Psu5675
Jun 8, 2012, 06:38 PM
i post a way i think you could run Psu if you can understand it

i howi think PSU COULD run on xbox live and save are save game data are sent to cloud storage on xbox live
and cannot be copied to stop hacks all so a last update to unlock all stuff which we pay
for with MS last update

ALL so at shut down a 2nd save game data is make only to be used in PSO2 which cannot be copied to be use in
PSO2 IN some way like Meseta to new game or wep

ALL so

Ryna
Jun 8, 2012, 06:42 PM
I'm locking this thread due to inflamatory statements. If you want to post your thoughts on the server closing, using this thread:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195252