PDA

View Full Version : Event Billion Dollar Royal Relay(TA Event):Hosted by Royal Flu$h

WeaponX~Royal Flu$h~
Jun 9, 2012, 03:22 PM
As most of you know by now, the game is going down within months and many are jumping ship early. I happen to be one of them but I couldn't leave without a bang. So I sold most of my things to put together a real TA event in Royal Flu$h fashion. This will be my final act in PSU and an attempt to bring out the last TA teams of the the universe to duke it out one last time.

The Time

Saturday, June 16th, 2012. A time will be announce before Friday but It will likely be somewhere between 12-5pm EST.

The Concept

This race will not only include your ability to play as a team but also your ability to play solo, and duo. It will work as a relay of sorts and will include four missions total. The first member of each team will wait at the starting lobby with me and fellow judges and the other three members of their team will each wait in the lobby of the following mission. After each mission is completed, you gain another member of your team. So essentially, the first person/leader will solo, the duo, then trio, then four man the final mission.

The Rules

~Each team may place the order of their members lobby positions any way they see fit.

~Each team will be composed of four members, one of which must be a GT,WT, AT, FT, MF and there is a limit to no more than two of the same class type.

~Each team will have a judge accompanying them from start to finish.

~No scape dolls are permitted at all so use Revenge blaster at your own risk however, Gi-resta and Moon atomizers are. If you die on the first mission you must return to lobby and re-enter.

~You will NOT be permitted to restock items at all during the race so use your items wisely.

~This is Vanilla style so whatever map you get, that's what you run. All of the maps aren't on the same planet so you must run from one counter to the next, no room shortcuts etc.

~S ranking the mission is not necessary so race to win! I won't be announcing the additional three maps til race day so there won't be any practicing speed runs.

The Maps

1st Map:Bladed Legacy S2
2nd Map:TBA
3rd Map:TBA
4th Map:TBA

The Teams

1)Dragon Serpentz
2)Team Unique Ice
3)Team Ladria
4)Flawless-Victory
5)

FREE AGENTS

1) Twisted Dragon Cast GM 180 fully gas'd
10/10 Killer Elite,10/10 Final Impact, 10/10 Shigga Pakudac,10/10 Nug 2000 Bazooka,10/10 Adahna Cannon,10/10 Twin Glasher
Shotguns PAs All 50
Twin Handguns 48+
Laser Cannons 28-34
Rifles 30-40

2)Yeoshi Cast GM 180 Fully Gas'd

Prize= 1billion (Currently 106GBS)

If you have any questions regarding the rules or comments then feel free to ask. I'm deciding on a time now. Tell all your friends and be sure to participate. Just make sure you come to compete, have fun and enjoy the last days of PSU!

Please post in the official thread here -->http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?415095-The-Billion-Dollar-Royal-Relay(TA-Event)-Hosted-by-Royal-Flu-h

Chik'Tikka
Jun 9, 2012, 06:41 PM
if i didn't quit, i would so do this+^_^+ after all, i think the winning team will have an AT on there side+^_^+ Good luck anyone who enters!!!

WeaponX~Royal Flu$h~
Jun 9, 2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks! Be sure to share this with your friends or anyone you know that races! There's some pretty good free agents if you'd still like to put together a team!

WeaponX~Royal Flu$h~
Jun 12, 2012, 08:06 PM
Initial post updated! The race is Saturday so sign up now if interested so I can gather a sufficient amount of judges!

Nightmarexlc
Jun 16, 2012, 04:52 PM
O_o oooo sounds like a lotta fun, wish I woulda read about this sooner :sad: I might show up just to spectate, cheer and the like. If I finish up my "to do list" in time... :ice:

Cyanide77
Jun 16, 2012, 10:05 PM
Let people borrow weapons and sure!