PDA

View Full Version : Quick Questions

kushking
Jun 10, 2012, 04:31 PM
I know the servers are going down on Sep 7th, I'm only renewing my GL for July and August and then I'm done (I actually got mine around the 7th of this month, so I might be able to play up to the 5-8th anyway) but I'm going to finish strong. Loved this game half a decade ago and started back up on it a week or so ago.

I wanted to know... would I eventually get the hang of buying monomates and stuff on JP? Like would I memorize the cost or is it just going to be a pain in the ass to read japanese all the time? I was going to hold off for a PSO2 International release to build a gaming computer but if the JP servers arent going down AND they're free then I might build now.

Also, this is a total noob random question but is there an alternative to telepipe I completely forgot?! If so what is it called?

Thanks for your help.

NewAgeRed
Jun 10, 2012, 07:31 PM
I'm sure if you played enough you would start to recognize item names and menu layouts.
But it may be difficult.

JP PSU has free play, BUT it has restrictions if you don't pay. you can't trade or use your room.
Maybe someone here can post more info on this.
I'm sure you'll end up wanting to pay for a premium subscription.

PSU doesn't have any items like a telepipe. there are crystals at the start of some blocks that let you exit to get supplies.