PDA

View Full Version : xbox psu shutting down

the_happypanda
Jun 12, 2012, 08:06 AM
for the people on the Xbox version i am just wondering what do you plan to do when the servers go down.

http://psupedia.info/Updates/June_2012#Xbox_360_server_closure_announcement

Proto07
Jun 12, 2012, 09:49 AM
If the last month is free, a bunch of buddies and I will be logging in. We haven't played together since 2008-2009. We'll either sit in someones room and chat or hang out in Raffon Field Base.

RedRaz0r
Jun 12, 2012, 12:08 PM
Play moar Diablo

Vintasticvin
Jun 12, 2012, 03:19 PM
When the servers go offline guess I'll lurk around the pso2 section or as I like to call it "The Anarchy" forumd. And maybe play some psz online (Join the PSZ Revival group!) And maybe play some Torchlight while waiting for TL2, go out and live life then look for something PSU-esque.

Dragwind
Jun 13, 2012, 08:32 AM
I'll probably get my long over-due PSU tattoo once it goes down, as a homage. :wacko:

Psu5675
Jun 13, 2012, 08:52 AM
not much point in geting PSU tattoo now well a PSU tattoo of shutting down plz sega do it right next time
wacko.

do you mean get a PSU tattoo so people know the game shut down

Nightmarexlc
Jun 16, 2012, 05:19 PM
Well... My big plan was to drown my sorrows in PSP2 but i'll have to buy it again since mine was stolen....(and I was doing good too, ratz!!! :mad: ) Plus I think Borderlands 2 will be close to coming out at that time. American football will be close to starting back up so there's that.
Oh and a LOT, and I mean A LOT, of apple juice and some :sushi:

NegaTsukasa
Jun 17, 2012, 02:40 AM
BRING ON "THE LAST DAY" VIDEO MONATGES!!!! WOOOooooOOOOOoooo!!!!

I have a feeling that's what people are planning to do. upload that stuff to youtube after the servers close. there is always some one >.>

JCGamer
Jun 17, 2012, 03:35 AM
just because psu for xbox is shutting down does not mean its the end. just join the jp server and its free to play and longest everyone respect the jp server and don't act like lil kids and be nice. you can enjoy your self on psu jp :D