PDA

View Full Version : What happened to me?????

Flames_of_Hell
Mar 22, 2003, 06:28 PM
Ok. I was in a trade room the other day and I pulled out all of my GOOD items out of the bank. I didnt trade with anyone and put them all back. I went to another room and went to the bank to get my stuff out and all of it gone. Not all just the items that I pulled out the first time. I still had everything on my character except what I deposited in the bank. I lost twinkle star,milla,bkb,magical piece,heavens punisher,spread needle,rainbow baton,yamigarusu,and a buch of others.

Does anyone know what happened to me??? Someone please help me out!

Muku6
Mar 22, 2003, 06:49 PM
I don't doubt this. I had sort of the same problem a while back, thank god it hasn't happened while I pulled a bunch of items out to trade though. I did lose my Sigh of God from it though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Dunno what's making it happen, but it honestly sucks.

CrazyJ
Mar 22, 2003, 09:12 PM
You shouldn't be too upset really, unless you're the luckiest person in the universe then at least half our your items lost are dupes.

Sorry about your luck, it's really sad when you lose items to something out of your control.

I know if I lost items that I FOUND I'd be pretty upset.

Sparkoma
Mar 22, 2003, 09:59 PM
do u have a 3ed party card....if so it will do that just becuase it can so u really should buy a nintendo card

SilentBob
Mar 23, 2003, 12:00 AM
well i dont see why you are accusing 3rd party memory cards...everyone seems to do that. i have a nintendo 59 card and thats happened to me...someones i find something, then later its gone even after i stored it in my bank (no fsod or anything)...really annoying.

Chris_Soul
Mar 23, 2003, 01:26 AM
yea, i had stuff liek that happen to me before, so far nothign with stuff i found myself, only with some of the stuff i traded for, so i guess it could be if they are dupes, but im not sure about it

SilentBob
Mar 23, 2003, 02:14 AM
it wouldnt have anything to do with it being duped or not...since not only have i lost stuff i found (actually most of it i lost was stuff i found) and dupes are no different from the original in the least, they are EXACTLY the same, there is no way whatsoever to detect a dupe so it couldnt have anything to do with that.

Sparkoma
Mar 23, 2003, 03:27 AM
well because i have been corrupted on mine and i put items in my box and they were not in it....but its really rare that is may do this....also it may be the type of 3ed party card you have.