Psu5675
Jun 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
PSU Xbox 360 Servers Closing Rated T For Tears Will Fall

Warning Subliminal Messages In This Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDeA0CrEQUk

CJ Johnny
Jun 13, 2012, 10:47 AM
This a Cycle.

Every 5-6 Years, when SoA are manage the Phantasy Star Server are the same.

You should fell "Lucky", and SoA forgot to made this a 'Forever Christmas' once again like the PSO-X.

>>Admin/Mod.
>>Enough of this Severs Closing/Count down. There are still Player's woulud like to enjoy the game and forum.
>>Or make a 'Setion for Closing', so that who ever likes to cry about can get together.

Many Thx

Vintasticvin
Jun 13, 2012, 02:44 PM
I for one am not crying about the shutdown Im making a freaking joke and party out of it like I did back in pc ps2

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2012, 02:51 PM
Mikuru is a close friend of mine, and I can tell you that there's no "subliminal messages" in the video. Quite making these threads, and being a general asswipe, please. Someone needs to take your computer away from you.

Vintasticvin
Jun 13, 2012, 03:14 PM
I didn't even make this thread :3 And it was nly that one thread I made regarding the shut down.

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2012, 04:36 PM
I didn't even make this thread :3 And it was nly that one thread I made regarding the shut down.

That's why I wasn't talking to you. If I would have quoted you, then I would have been talking to you. Use some common sense.

Vintasticvin
Jun 13, 2012, 05:07 PM
That's why I wasn't talking to you. If I would have quoted you, then I would have been talking to you. Use some common sense.

I always use common sense and didn't know if I wsas being targeted or not.