PDA

View Full Version : What reason why i emote+^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Jun 13, 2012, 06:17 PM
now, I'm not asking why i started to use +^_^+s everywhere (that's a different story) what i want to hear from all of you is why i absolutely make every post i have has one +^_^+ person to get closest get 100 internet points!!!! +^_^+

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2012, 06:21 PM
Because you're clinically insane?

NoiseHERO
Jun 13, 2012, 06:27 PM
Because you're roleplaying your robot maid character whose devoid of all facial expression so you can only make a happy blushy face because rich douchebags could only WISH their maids gave such service with a smile?

TenebriS
Jun 13, 2012, 06:33 PM
because you wanna beat Keilyn and his ^_^ posts? its just what it makes me think of mostly...

o.o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 13, 2012, 06:39 PM
You just want us to give you a cool backstory.

Nope, similar to this dude,

you went to a tournament, left a juicebox by the TV and they said, hey juicebox you're up!

DAMN
HE'S
NOT
COOL

I have a much better one that I'll post after the "real" answer.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 13, 2012, 07:17 PM
Because it gives me the strangest bling.

NoiseHERO
Jun 13, 2012, 07:23 PM
*+*+*+*BLING FACE+*+*+*+*

Sinue_v2
Jun 13, 2012, 07:50 PM
Because you don't know how to make the food icons like Saner?

Palle
Jun 13, 2012, 08:03 PM
Because you don't know how to make the food icons like Saner?
I was gonna say this whole affair reeks of :burger: .

Cypher_9
Jun 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
Short Reason: Originality?

Long Reason: Always showing that you are cheerful when you speak because words can easily be miss conveyed through the net without actual expressions and or tone infront of the person to hear/see... so this is a blanket to ensure those that you are not... 'fuming' when you are typing...

Pervy Reason: Cause I am hot and you are happy to see me...

Sayara
Jun 13, 2012, 08:45 PM
You got + sign make up

CelestialBlade
Jun 13, 2012, 08:46 PM
The better question is, how do you do it offline? D:

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2012, 08:51 PM

WAIT HUH?

goldwing
Jun 13, 2012, 08:51 PM
Cause it sticks out its uniqe and noone besides u dose it? That b my reason

Peejay
Jun 13, 2012, 09:07 PM
Because you think you're an electric rat pokemon, and those only denote that every post you make is directly translated from Sparkle-mouse language.

Polly
Jun 13, 2012, 10:01 PM
Because farts.

blace
Jun 13, 2012, 11:35 PM
Simple, grab a sharpie and draw it on your cheeks. To be more extreme, have it tatooed into your skin. You won't look odd in the slightest, I guarantee that.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 13, 2012, 11:44 PM
Isn't it obvious people? she's giving the finger. double time. and being perky about it.

Don't tell me you don't see the arms connected to the dash (hand) and then the middle bit above that? + <

NoiseHERO
Jun 14, 2012, 12:13 AM
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/_.png

TalHex
Jun 14, 2012, 12:42 AM
Because you aren't Sord.

Dhylec
Jun 14, 2012, 08:07 AM
;oh, ho;w ;odd jo.o ar;3
wib silly emo;tz

Xefi
Jun 14, 2012, 10:53 AM
Isn't it obvious people? she's giving the finger. double time. and being perky about it.

Don't tell me you don't see the arms connected to the dash (hand) and then the middle bit above that? + <
they do look like middle fingers!

that's mess up dood, why you giving us the fingers. +^_^+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

ha ha ha...if + stands for middle finger now, then i guess i have 18 of them under my sig, homie! so gangsterist! :cat:

FOODFOOD
Jun 14, 2012, 10:58 AM
Because you're a cat.

Xefi
Jun 14, 2012, 01:03 PM
also, +^_^+ reminds me of a sig i once made.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm64/rubysion/xefi-gif.gif

Randomness
Jun 14, 2012, 01:18 PM
also, +^_^+ reminds me of a sig i once made.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm64/rubysion/xefi-gif.gif

How old is that one? The layout is so different from your last... twenty or so.

Xefi
Jun 14, 2012, 01:37 PM

i really dont remember when exactly. maybe back in 2008 or something. not much effort was put in it though. just slap a model
and put some grass moving left and right.. and you got yourself a sig or a +^_^+ .... ha ha. :cat:

EDIT: why you ask? you want me to animate your sig for you? *joking*
EDIT#2: also, i'm STILL stuck on ACT II Inferno....and u?
EDIT#3: +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+
+^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+
+^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+ +^_^+
so that's the reason why....they're SPAMMABLE!!!!
EDIT#4: i'm waiting for food. it's LUNCH time!
EDIT#5: i'm still @ work, homie.
EDIT#6: sup homie!
EDIT#7: hey Dhylec, still havent seen you in Little Saigon, yet...ha ha. why does your name sound like Dai Lac? it's a name of a supermaket over here.

Randomness
Jun 14, 2012, 02:37 PM
EDIT: why you ask? you want me to animate your sig for you? *joking*

Animating the PSO ring by frames would be a nightmare. So many rotations and movements, and you can't take a shortcut of doing it partway either cause of the text. I'm not cruel enough to ask you to do it.

I haven't done a sig in ages... maybe when OB starts.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 14, 2012, 02:57 PM
Less copy/paste, more original.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 14, 2012, 05:15 PM
Animating the PSO ring by frames would be a nightmare. So many rotations and movements, and you can't take a shortcut of doing it partway either cause of the text. I'm not cruel enough to ask you to do it.

I haven't done a sig in ages... maybe when OB starts.

I haven't touched my sig since I first joined, till just the other day when I drew myself a new one. ^^

also, animating something like the rings wouldn't be to terribly difficult. however, the most irritating part would be having to re-draw the bits an pieces of the symbol.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 14, 2012, 10:13 PM
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/_.png

lol, that's the best way of what it's supposed to look like, i always called then blussies+^_^+ but what they look like has nothing to do with why they are in every single post+^_^+ keep think, all this make me laugh so hard 7 hours before Pre-OBT+^_^+

Nitro Vordex
Jun 14, 2012, 10:43 PM
You are the nerdiest of us.

Or you have a thing for chicks doods face tattoos.

goldwing
Jun 14, 2012, 10:52 PM
lol, that's the best way of what it's supposed to look like, i always called then blussies+^_^+ but what they look like has nothing to do with why they are in every single post+^_^+ keep think, all this make me laugh so hard 7 hours before Pre-OBT+^_^+

tell me!!!!! im dieing of suspense!!!!!!!!

FOkyasuta
Jun 15, 2012, 12:40 AM
Because PSO&U2 PSO2 makes you Excited to the point were your brain isnt even a thing fit for the lowest IQ anymore.

Cypher_9
Jun 15, 2012, 01:32 AM
Because plus signs are positive... D:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 15, 2012, 02:27 AM
Because plus signs are positive... D:
Except on STD tests.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2012, 02:39 AM
Except on STD tests.
Or Home Pregnancy test kit.

Feischutz
Jun 15, 2012, 06:37 PM
Oh?! I love guessing shit. You can not be wrong. Let me guess, you got positives for marijuna? Good for you.

Meyfei
Jun 18, 2012, 10:29 PM
is it to keep us guessing? :D

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 07:44 AM
you've actually posted a few replies without the pikachu face. if people look at your post history they'll find a few.

you should probably clean that up and edit every single post that doesn't have a face now bra

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 20, 2012, 03:12 PM
If you don't even care to give the answer...

Why
should
we?!

If you already didn't, you go ahead and put your no lenses glasses back up your smug face nose bridge. :nerd:

Chik'Tikka
Jun 20, 2012, 10:47 PM
you've actually posted a few replies without the pikachu face. if people look at your post history they'll find a few.

you should probably clean that up and edit every single post that doesn't have a face now bra

+^_^+ link please, and if it says "edited by Mike" or some such don't bother linking+^_^+