PDA

View Full Version : No more Emails

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 08:34 PM
I haven't gotten any emails from PSO2 since April 27th, and was wondering if anybody else had this happen after the CB.

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
I think everyone has gotten the Pre-OB test schedule E-mail.

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 08:40 PM
idk if this will help but this is the last email I got in specific translated [SPOILER-BOX]▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽

Phantasy Star Online 2 2012/4/27 communication

△ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △ ▲ △

◆ ━ ━ <INDEX> ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ◆
Nominated films of [4] "PSO2 character contest" held campaign event invitation stage [2] "PSO2" closed β test [3] in the "PC Game Festa Akihabara 5th" [1] for the extension period "PSO2" closed β test ◆ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ◆ publish
[1] for the extension period "PSO2" closed β test

■ Report on the situation so far

For closed β test which had been started from Thursday, April 19,
Connection failure, the communication delay exceeds the number of connections in a certain stage, issues such as line cutting occurs, the peak time was the game situation has become very difficult to play.

With the help of everyone who join us in closed β test, the cause is found to be due to degradation of network equipment, the maintenance was carried out (Thursday), is seen the effect of support on April 26, the communication delay, problem of cutting line has been greatly improved.

With thanks to everyone say, I apologize that I will continue to play with the enormously stressful condition.
Did not apologize.

■ The schedule of future

We apologize about the above and have extended the period of closed β test,
Grant AC, we offer additional benefits.

In addition, we will open the Ship06.
(If you exceed the capacity, we will sequentially open even after the Ship07.)

■ closed β test: the duration of phase 2

April 27 - April 30, after maintenance (Fri) 23:00 (Mon)

■ AC grant and additional benefits

○ For those who are present during the closed β test login, grant +1000 AC

○ For those who grow up to level 10 during the closed β test additional benefits, since the newly created Ship06, the character of either, presents an item code of "winning ticket FUN500" that can be used to test since the open β

○ During the closed β test additional benefits, presents an item code of "winning ticket FUN500" β can be used to open later raised to a level 20 who tested the character of one of the ship in all further

At the closed β test so far, we apologize that it has repeatedly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Who could not play, you who have come to play again, I hope you experience, the fun of the original "Phantasy Star Online 2".

-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Invitation campaign [2] "PSO2" closed β test

We will guide you about the campaign can invite your friends did not apply for the "PSO2" closed β test.

Invite your friends, let's play "PSO2" together.

■ only to complete and submit the following comments from the page of how to send invitation e-mail "Send invitation", send your name and e-mail address of your friend, to your friends!

You will receive a mail campaign in invitation e-mail address of your friend,
You can participate in "PSO2" closed β test too soon When you register your friend code to the page in the campaign are provided in the e-mail invitation.

E-mail campaign to invite, in addition to messages from you,
It has been explained in detail how to register, schedules, and other closed β test, let's invitation to "PSO2" closed β test a friend home with you!

Send mail invitation ▼
http://pso2.jp/cbtinvite/form/
※ SEGA ID and password is required

■ the campaign period
Scheduled until 23:00 (Monday) April 30, 2012

[3] Stage event held in the "PC Game Festa 5th Akihabara"

(Thursday), "" PSO2 "fan in Akihabara 2nd BELLESALLE briefing on May 3
Festa will be held on the PC game "Akihabara in.

Conduct on-site events such as the talk show of Akihabara BELLESALLE B1F Hall, on stage of the public and developers of the latest game information, the stage of the event twice a day,
First part of the stage, you will be broadcast live on video smiling.

Stage Events: 13:00 (Thu) - May 3, Part 1, Part 2 15:30

In addition, units are available 試遊 of "PSO2" touch and try on the venue of the 1F,
You can experience (Sat) to May 5, 12:00 to 19:00 (Thu) to May 3.

<Overview of live stage events>
Broadcast Date: May 3, 2012 (Thursday)
(Doors open is scheduled for around 12 hours and 50 minutes) 00 minutes when 13 Start:
(May be changed depending on the progress 40 minutes) when 13 scheduled to be completed
Page: entrance viewers http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv90655602

[4] published the work nominated for "PSO2 character contest"

Apply for many "PSO2 character contest", thank you.

The total number of applications went up to work, but about 10,000, was nominated films will be screening the 30 points of Grand Prix candidate.

Grand Prix winning character will appear in the game of, "PSO2" What!

Decide from among the works nominated for the Grand Prix is ​​one of your votes.
Thank you for voting come from a dedicated page!

The voting period will be up to 23:59 (Mon) May 7, will be announced and is published in a dedicated page on Friday, May 11 results. To enjoy!

Dedicated page ▼ "PSO2 character contest"
http://www.pso2chara.jp/

▼ Official Site "Phantasy Star Online 2"
http://pso2.jp/

-----------------------------

SEGA Published by:

-----------------------------
All rights reserved of this email
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sp-24
Jun 13, 2012, 08:53 PM
I have three e-mails from Sega, starting with May 23rd, not counting the ones concerning Sega ID registration. I know people say that you don't have to, but maybe you should try signing up for PSO2 again with your Sega ID?

Also, I've noticed that my Sega ID is subscribed to PSO2 Mail Magazine. Maybe that has something to do with it? For example, maybe you've managed to turn that option off?

goldwing
Jun 13, 2012, 08:55 PM
I have three e-mails from Sega, starting with May 23rd, not counting the ones concerning Sega ID registration. I know people say that you don't have to, but maybe you should try signing up for PSO2 again with your Sega ID?

Also, I've noticed that my Sega ID is subscribed to PSO2 Mail Magazine. Maybe that has something to do with it? For example, maybe you've managed to turn that option off?

That was my guess to.

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 08:57 PM

k, I'll try and see if that works, thanks

Sp-24
Jun 13, 2012, 09:07 PM
While you are at it, if you have a working game client, try signing in one of the ships. You'll get an error anyway, but if it just says that the server is offline, then it should mean that your Sega ID account is still functional. It doesn't quite solve the e-mail problem, but if you are worried about your account, it may worth a try.

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 09:29 PM
I got to the page where I make my account get emails again but I need to enter a bunch of info and don't know what to put in since I don't live in japan I don't have a japanese zipcode, address, etc... could someone suggest what to fill in the boxes... heres a pic, translations are next to the boxes.

Sp-24
Jun 13, 2012, 09:36 PM
If none of those field are mandatory, then I'm going to guess that all you need to do is to change the bottom 2 radio box things from "Don't receive" to "Receive", and then press the "Submit" button below. The two buttons at the bottom are "Submit" and "Cancel".

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 09:38 PM
If none of those field are mandatory, then I'm going to guess that all you need to do is to change the bottom 2 radio box things from "Don't receive" to "Receive", and then press the "Submit" button below. The two buttons at the bottom are "Submit" and "Cancel".

it won't let me change them unless I fill in all the fields correctly, so I guess they are mandatory

it says this when I try to change without filling in everything

Contains not a double-byte characters in the surname
Contains not a double-byte characters in the name
(Kana) is not a full-width katakana last name
(Kana) is not a full-width katakana name
Zip is not a byte numbers
Province has not been entered in the address
Telephone number or numbers is not

Sp-24
Jun 13, 2012, 09:46 PM
Sorry then, I can't help here. Just tried it myself, and it looks like you have to fill all of those fields.

If it helps any, you aren't missing anything important, and I think that those newsletters are going to be translated and posted on this forum anyway.

Blackheart521
Jun 13, 2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah, I know, just would like to have them for myself and for that same factor of being sure that my account is still there lol but I tried logging in on the game and it said the server is in maintenance so I'm good for the POBT (I think) ^^

Regardless thanks for the help... I might try to just lie my way through by looking up japanese addresses and phone number formats, hopefully I can sneak my way through and some japanese guy doesn't get mad that I'm using his address lol

Sp-24
Jun 13, 2012, 10:00 PM
I think that PSO2's TOU mentions using false information as a bannable offense, so be careful about that.