PDA

View Full Version : Anyone PSP2 battle?

Jade of NERV
Jun 13, 2012, 09:18 PM
Hey there, just wondering if anyone knew some online players who battle well? Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who practices. Currently AAA with 1200 wins(edit, now 1300*)If you want to practice and/or challenge me, please tell me :D.

Jade of NERV
Jun 13, 2012, 11:38 PM
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") or I could teach you... Anyone?

Rozerem
Jun 14, 2012, 12:02 AM
Going to have to take a rain check on that because I can barely get on thanks to work and other dutiful responsibility I have to tend too,but I will let ya know when I can and training would be nice when I do.NERV,is that a clan because I saw it afew times when I used to play.

Jade of NERV
Jun 14, 2012, 12:07 AM
Going to have to take a rain check on that because I can barely get on thanks to work and other dutiful responsibility I have to tend too,but I will let ya know when I can and training would be nice when I do.NERV,is that a clan because I saw it afew times when I used to play.

Oh ok, sounds fun : D And yes, NERV is a hardcore battle clan.

Sparks Zeta
Jun 14, 2012, 12:48 PM
Hey there, just wondering if anyone knew some online players who battle well? Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who practices. Currently AAA with 1200 wins. If you want to practice and/or challenge me, please tell me :D

I've never actually tried doing PVP in PSP2. That actually sounds like fun. :D

I'll try.

Jade of NERV
Jun 14, 2012, 02:52 PM
I've never actually tried doing PVP in PSP2. That actually sounds like fun. :D

I'll try.
It is really fun! It's a whole different game experience, what times are you on and what is your characters name?

Sparks Zeta
Jun 14, 2012, 05:14 PM
It is really fun! It's a whole different game experience, what times are you on and what is your characters name?

I'll have to find out for myself. :q

I'm on whenever. :D Just send me a PM, and i'll be there.
And it's Sparks Zeta

Jade of NERV
Jun 28, 2012, 08:24 PM
Bump! Looking for sparing partners!