PDA

View Full Version : Are Arks and ARKS the same?

Siatome
Jun 14, 2012, 07:59 PM
Ok so this HAS to have been brought up, but I haven't seen it anywhere! I just read this synopsis of episode three and was like what the what?!

Episode III is a Card Battle Game sequel about two rival groups- the government-approved Hunters and the rebellious Arkz faction- and their battle for control over the revolutionary C.A.R.D. (Compressed Alternate Reality Data) technology.

Ok here's the deal, Episode 3 was the only version of the Original PSO I never played, honestly I never even looked at it (shoot I like card games but the fact that it was marketed as "episode 3" downright offended me lol) I thought ARKS was just a random new name for the main faction to set it apart from the hunters, I had no idea it was in the original episodes! so what the heck is going on here exactly?

NoiseHERO
Jun 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
No D:

NB4 story connection theory debates.

Mike
Jun 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
No D:

NB4 story connection theory debates.
Yup. The official blog has said the two aren't related but I can't find the particular post at the moment.

pikachief
Jun 14, 2012, 09:22 PM
yea Arkz and Arks are different and not related.

Siatome
Jun 14, 2012, 10:42 PM
Oh alright... Well that straightens that out, sorry for my episode 3 ignorance! I was almost expecting "Phantasy Star Online 2: You are not the only villain!" LOL

Cherri420
Jun 14, 2012, 11:07 PM
I loved that game, I still think about it sometimes... To bad I lost my gamecube.:(

goldwing
Jun 14, 2012, 11:12 PM
I loved that game, I still think about it sometimes... To bad I lost my gamecube.:(

use the wii luke!!!!!!! works just the same if you have one that is...