PDA

View Full Version : Preformed Teams in Pre OBT?

MelancholyWitch
Jun 15, 2012, 03:14 AM
Not sure how many people would be interested in this but I don't think I've see a topic made over it yet, I'm thinking for those that want to start right away and want to get the full 5 hours out the game play we could set up groups that want start in quick, I"ll be looking for one or anyone who wants to join in with me.

Coatl
Jun 15, 2012, 03:19 AM
Meh. I won't really be hardcore grinding in pre-open beta. I didn't have a chance to get into closed beta so I'll just be enjoying myself for the most part.

Full release will be a different story though.

Sp-24
Jun 15, 2012, 03:25 AM
I think I'll be taking my time as well. Still have to check out this version's character creator, not to mention learn the first thing about this game's combat.

Shinji Kazuya
Jun 15, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hey Iroquois! I'll join you if you're okay with that.

bradsta6508
Jun 15, 2012, 04:19 AM
I'm in to go raw and hardcore. Sega ID is "bradsta", character name will be the same. I'll be playing HUmarl.

Drifting Fable
Jun 15, 2012, 04:23 AM
Well I'll be trying out my RAnewm, I wouldn't mind partying with you guys if I kind find ya.

SEGA ID: Driftingfable

gantzkaiser
Jun 15, 2012, 04:27 AM
Im on for hardcore grind x3

Sleeping is for noobs

Blackheart521
Jun 15, 2012, 04:32 AM
Sleeping is for noobs

This ^^

MelancholyWitch
Jun 15, 2012, 04:33 AM
Hey Iroquois! I'll join you if you're okay with that.

Sure thing I'll be using the name in my sig, anyone else is welcomed to join we'll do quick runs.

psophreak
Jun 15, 2012, 05:09 AM
I would like to join anyone interested in checking out the game for the first time. I didn't play alpha or closed beta, so I don't want to slow anyone down that is trying to see more of the game this time around.

Sega ID: pyncsu
Password: jk :P
Character Name: pyncsu
Character Type: RAcaseal

Edit: Will be there soon, as I'm patching. I hope ship 2's 20/21 lobbies do not fill up before I get there.