PDA

View Full Version : cant log in

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 05:29 AM
Everytime im at the login screen (after selecting my ship) I come across error 242 and error 601. Its always 601 first then 242 like 3 or 4 times after. Please help because I kno there is a limited time for it today and Ive been dying to play this since i have heard about it

thepspgamer
Jun 15, 2012, 05:30 AM
im getting 604 and 602 errors.....>.<

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:32 AM
agreed, any solutions? Can we please get the version of a working PSO2, because Im not sure if it updated correctly, also you dont have to sign up anywhere, you just need a sega id correct?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 15, 2012, 05:34 AM
Someone please translate this!!!! Please!!!! +^_^+
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1926&stc=1&d=1339756459

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 05:35 AM
I'm having trouble just seeing the text. Stupid english translation screwed me over.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/notext.jpg/

Anyone know a fix to this? I might have to reinstall, which will take all the pre open beta time left ='(

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 05:36 AM
I've been getting errors 601, 602, 603, 242, and 617. I've been looking for about an hour now how to fix this, but I've had no luck.

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 05:36 AM
Im thinking the 242 error is a (wait x amount of seconds to re login) error due to the fact it seems to ALWAYS come after error code 601. But from what ive seen on other sites the 601 is a server error and were supposed to wait it out. but if that IS the case they should extend the beta time due to we cant play right now while its down and no one can log in.

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 05:37 AM
I did that too.
When you get the the first menu when opening the game, there should be a few buttons under the start button. I clicked on one and it reupdated the game and fixed it.

thepspgamer
Jun 15, 2012, 05:37 AM
what is error 604?

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 05:38 AM
I did that too.
When you get the the first menu when opening the game, there should be a few buttons under the start button. I clicked on one and it reupdated the game and fixed it.

Who are you referring to lol?

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 05:39 AM
I'm having trouble just seeing the text. Stupid english translation screwed me over.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/notext.jpg/

Anyone know a fix to this? I might have to reinstall, which will take all the pre open beta time left ='(

With This problem you might have to reinstall (sry for that inconvenience) but if the server IS down now is the best time to reinstall seeing as no one else is able to play it ether. Because with no text seems like it may be corrupted or forgot some of the language/text files during the download.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:40 AM
Yeah, Ive updated the game twice after getting the errors, no help...then I accidently uninstalled the game D:, great...hopefully patching it doesnt take forever...someone please reply if you've found a solution, it'd be great if someone could post their version of the game if it works for them

Gama
Jun 15, 2012, 05:41 AM
well i played a bit, then logged off, when i came back selecting the character select screen, it hangs there .

JenTy
Who are you referring to lol?

You, it's just that I just signed up to try to get help with my errors, so I'm still getting use to this forum. :/

masoncoram
With This problem you might have to reinstall (sry for that inconvenience) but if the server IS down now is the best time to reinstall seeing as no one else is able to play it ether. Because with no text seems like it may be corrupted or forgot some of the language/text files during the download.

Exactly how I thought. Reinstalling will take 5 hours to do though lol. Well, I guess i can have it installed for tomorrow... Man, I've wasted so many hours staying up for this lol.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:42 AM
oh and azure, I'm pretty sure from looking at other posts, people got in...

DTwO
Jun 15, 2012, 05:42 AM
Glad im not the only one with problems,woo!only four hours(estimated) now to play =[

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 05:43 AM
Glad im not the only one with problems,woo!only four hours(estimated) now to play =[

And I was waiting forever to play it, too. :<

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 05:44 AM
Just posting this from the other thread since this one seems to be getting more attention:

Hello, I keep getting an error about the DNS servers not responding, error 230. I saw a thread while back that had it but he didn't get any solutions. I tried disabling both my firewall and my antivirus to no avail. If anyone knows any solutions, I'd be very glad

XxAzure217xX
oh and azure, I'm pretty sure from looking at other posts, people got in...

Maybe Ill try again now and see but once i get myself in I will defiantly update you :)

Nadeem K
Hey its not as bad as me, I clicked on PSO2 on the start menu, and it uninstalled! I'm waiting longer xD

masoncoram
Well, I did a rather fast reinstallment. I didn't uninstall it, but i went through all the downloading procedures, and now my text is back! :O

But getting error 230 when trying to log in. Does anyone know what all the different error numbers mean?

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 05:45 AM
Well, I did a rather fast reinstallment. I didn't uninstall it, but i went through all the downloading procedures, and now my text is back! :O

But getting error 230 when trying to log in. Does anyone know what all the different error numbers mean?

230 means it cannot communicate with the DNS servers. I'm getting the same error :(

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 05:47 AM
230 means it cannot communicate with the DNS servers. I'm getting the same error :(

Do you think that the DNS cannot connect to the Japanese servers?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:49 AM
Mabey not helpful, reinstalled the game, and before patching update version is 01.02.01

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 05:50 AM
Do you think that the DNS cannot connect to the Japanese servers?

I don't think it should be an issue like that. For you I'd suggest you try making sure that the game is added as an exception to your firewall, or just disable your firewall and try again. DNS servers should work world wide, unless they are specifically blocking foreigners.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:52 AM
I don't think it should be an issue like that. For you I'd suggest you try making sure that the game is added as an exception to your firewall, or just disable your firewall and try again. DNS servers should work world wide, unless they are specifically blocking foreigners.

Nah, the game is made by Sega, they support universal access, and Americans we're playing during closed beta, so it should be fine...

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 05:54 AM
Well, I'm trying the file integrity check now (which is going veeeeery slowly). If it fixes the problem I'll post back and let everyone now... Guess I'll play Gravity Rush while I wait :-?

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 05:55 AM

Disabled my firewall, but to no avail... I'm gonna try the patcher to see if it has anything new.

Pluupy
Jun 15, 2012, 05:56 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/fjoy77.jpg

Misaki Ki
Jun 15, 2012, 05:57 AM
I wasn't able to get on, and I'm 100% sure my password was correct.

I did have to reset my password here (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMPassResetStart.php?product_name=sega&return_url=https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) and go through the process. You'll need your email that's linked with the account, and another piece of information. Birthday being the easiest.

After that I was able to get on.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 05:57 AM
I'm probably posting too much, but any idea how long it takes to patch the game after installing, you know the bar that looks like it doesnt move, because I uninstalled my game, and im kind of just sitting here, checking back to the thread looking for solutions xD

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by expel:
lol...got kicked out of the server and now i can't even get pass the log-in anymore....601 error :D

Same, getting a combo of 601/603/242 errors.

Sega must have forgotten to feed the hamsters that power their servers. XD

I found this on another site. So apparently it is a server error and we do have to wait it out :(

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
I'm probably posting too much, but any idea how long it takes to patch the game after installing, you know the bar that looks like it doesnt move, because I uninstalled my game, and im kind of just sitting here, checking back to the thread looking for solutions xD

It took me probably an hour to hour and a half. You just have to wait for the patcher, I'm getting error 230, and no one knows the fix to that yet :-x

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:02 AM
It took me probably an hour to hour and a half. You just have to wait for the patcher, I'm getting error 230, and no one knows the fix to that yet :-x

Okay, thanks...I'm going to wait it out instead of going to bed, if the servers go back up or theres a solution and my game runs again, I might be able to catch an hour or two :-P

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:07 AM
A question masoncoram. Which windows install are you using, and is it 64-bit?

kosmoslove
Jun 15, 2012, 06:08 AM
i have 601 error.... one question , my login is new can login?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:08 AM

Im pretty sure the game isn't 64 bit, as the default install location was x84, but I installed it on my desktop as I get an error trying to do it there...just a side note

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:10 AM

I did have to reset my password here (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMPassResetStart.php?product_name=sega&return_url=https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) and go through the process. You'll need your email that's linked with the account, and another piece of information. Birthday being the easiest.

After that I was able to get on.

I was trying to do this but the area for the new password there is no place to type it O_o any idea on this problem?

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:11 AM

I don't remember, and it's pretty dark so I can't see. I believe it is 64-bit.

Edit: Sorry, Windows 7

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:11 AM
Im pretty sure the game isn't 64 bit, as the default install location was x84, but I installed it on my desktop as I get an error trying to do it there...just a side note

So you're running a 64 bit OS, but are still able to see that the servers are online? If so, then my guess was wrong. I was just taking a shot in the dark and guessing that it might be 64 bit OSs causing the DNS error.

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:12 AM
I don't remember, and it's pretty dark so I can't see. I believe it is 64-bit.

I was wondering if that was the problem, but if Nadeem K is able to see the servers online and also has a 64 bit OS, then it's likely not the problem. :S

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:13 AM
I was trying to do this but the area for the new password there is no place to type it O_o any idea on this problem?

Basically I did it too just in-case, what you do is fill out the info, go to your email, click on the first link, takes you to the site again, enter in email, then two boxes, one for the new password, the second to reconfirm the password, then click the first two letter kanji box, and done.

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:16 AM
Does anyone know if the file check (3rd button down) does anything? It starts the downloading bar, but is it worth waiting an hour and a half?

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:17 AM
HERE WE GO ^_^ for some reason i am now able to highlight and translate the errors but here they are

Has been disconnected due to system failure.
Please wait.
[No.601]

Error because the password has exceeded the prescribed number of times
This SEGA ID and is temporarily unavailable.
Precautions or password SEGA ID,
Please reconnect at another time.
[No.604]

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:18 AM
Does anyone know if the file check (3rd button down) does anything? It starts the downloading bar, but is it worth waiting an hour and a half?

I've been running it for about 30 mins now and it's only a quarter done... it might be faster to reinstall everything...

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:20 AM
Well kind of good news, but on the forum, someone put a thread about how cool the desert mission is, so other people ARE playing. I would reccomend making sure a firewall has PSO allowed, and reseting your password, you can also patch again with the third button, to double check, this shouldnt take as long as the first time as it just downloads missing files I'm sure.

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:21 AM
I've been running it for about 30 mins now and it's only a quarter done... it might be faster to reinstall everything...

I've already reinstalled everything to get rid of a text bug, but as far as the file patcher, I'm right there with ya at 1/4 of the way done. >.>

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:22 AM
Well kind of good news, but on the forum, someone put a thread about how cool the desert mission is, so other people ARE playing. I would reccomend making sure a firewall has PSO allowed, and reseting your password, you can also patch again with the third button, to double check, this shouldnt take as long as the first time as it just downloads missing files I'm sure.

Thanks for that update Im in the process of the new password now :)

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:23 AM

I accidently uninstalled my game, so after re-installation, you still have to patch it, before you can even start the game, honestly I'm pretty sure patching it again, doesnt take long, as ive been patching for an hour and 10 mins, the first and second bar are a little less than 25% done, hopefully itll boost finish in the next 20 mins

psophreak
Jun 15, 2012, 06:26 AM

I have the same issue. I started the client update 3 minutes after POB (pre-open beta) began. -_-
I completed the client update a few hours before the POB, but it seemed to progress quite a bit faster that time. When it had completed, I noticed that my launcher shows Version 1.00.02 now. Does this mean that I have all of the newest content already, or should I let the client update finish?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:28 AM
I reinstalled my game, and without the patches it shows up as 01.02.01, I think thats higher than yours...Ill update you when im done patching with my new version

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:28 AM
I can't find the application for PSO2 in my firewall settings. I can't tell whether it is allowed or not.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:30 AM
I can't find the application for PSO2 in my firewall settings. I can't tell whether it is allowed or not.

Can you search for the application? if you can, ill gladly give you the directory as I have nothing better to do than wait.

AndyPandy
Jun 15, 2012, 06:31 AM
Bit late to this.

Downloaded the client all installed ok. Is all I need a Sega ID to play this now or something else?

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:31 AM
Can you search for the application? if you can, ill gladly give you the directory as I have nothing better to do than wait.

The button to browse for another application was greyed out. But like the 5th time i went to it, it decided to show itself. I was able to add PSO2. Now, I wait for the patcher like everyone else >.<

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:32 AM
Bit late to this.

Downloaded the client all installed ok. Is all I need a Sega ID to play this now or something else?

Yeah, that's all you need. Hopefully you will not stumble upon any errors.

AndyPandy
Jun 15, 2012, 06:35 AM
Yeah, that's all you need. Hopefully you will not stumble upon any errors.

Ok thanks, got that sorted. Yeah i'm getting the message about ID, then 601.
I'll try some other time I guess.

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:37 AM
I wonder if tomorrow is going to any different? I hope I'll be able to get on it then

Edit: about half way done with the patcher lol

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:38 AM
Ok i redid my password, allowed into my firewall, and patched and still error 601 (server problem) is it possible its just to crowded at the moment and its just something you have to wait for a opening like a lobby thing? hmm Im going to try the different ships and see if I can stumble across something

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 06:39 AM
Ok i redid my password, allowed into my firewall, and patched and still error 601 (server problem) is it possible its just to crowded at the moment and its just something you have to wait for a opening like a lobby thing? hmm Im going to try the different ships and see if I can stumble across something

I wish you the best of luck, and may the force be with you...

psophreak
Jun 15, 2012, 06:40 AM
I reinstalled my game, and without the patches it shows up as 01.02.01, I think thats higher than yours...Ill update you when im done patching with my new version

Since there is a significant update, it makes sense that the updater should take a while. However, it has been running for 1.5 hours now and is only like so http://imageshack.us/f/14/pso2cu.png/.

Edit:
Is there any way to allow the program to have a very high priority for hard drive access?

I'm betting that the issue is that I'm on the eastern coast of the of the US, and therefore practically the farthest possible distance from any servers that may be in Japan.

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:43 AM
Since there is a significant update, it makes sense that the updater should take a while. However, it has been running for 1.5 hours now and is only like so http://imageshack.us/f/14/pso2cu.png/.

Is there any way to allow the program to have a very high priority for hard drive access?

I hope you dont have the same problem I did the first couple of times I tried. It would get to right about there and then some error would come up and It would close out. but when it finally did Install after about 75% id say it went alot faster

nightznightz
Jun 15, 2012, 06:43 AM
i give up. lol i can wait. i cant even get into the game with out a problem. i will wait for the game to get here, im lost with al the japanese and stuff. lol

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:45 AM

We are on the same boat buddy, I checked your screenshot, and compared to mine, they are at EXACTLY the same progress...been here since 5, I accidently uninstalled, and repatched at like 5:10-5:20, so I know you're feeling, 3hrs and 20 mins left of beta, hopefully we can see and hour or two if we're lucky.

xshinoda
Jun 15, 2012, 06:45 AM
What's no.603?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:47 AM
I hope you dont have the same problem I did the first couple of times I tried. It would get to right about there and then some error would come up and It would close out. but when it finally did Install after about 75% id say it went alot faster

OMG, dude when before I uninstalled, when I woke up, (I let it patch itself overnight), I got a weird error at least I think it was, and I think I remember the patcher bar like almost 50% done, but I scratched my head, and continued, now im here, my patching progress is at the same point as his, I hope I dont get an error aswell

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 06:50 AM
OMG, dude when before I uninstalled, when I woke up, (I let it patch itself overnight), I got a weird error at least I think it was, and I think I remember the patcher bar like almost 50% done, but I scratched my head, and continued, now im here, my patching progress is at the same point as his, I hope I dont get an error aswell

well your not missing anything by not having it finished I still cant get on -_- grr and I have done everything stupid system error keeps showing up :(

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 06:53 AM

Edit:

I'm betting that the issue is that I'm on the eastern coast of the of the US, and therefore practically the farthest possible distance from any servers that may be in Japan.

That's what I was thinking.
I give up now, it's been two hours, and still nothing. It's a shame: I was really looking forward to playing this. :<

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
well your not missing anything by not having it finished I still cant get on -_- grr and I have done everything stupid system error keeps showing up :(

System error? Specify please? Side note: It's a little annoying to go to the main PSO2 online board, and notice threads about minor issues, but they're able to play >_<

ashley50
Jun 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
You will all have time to play this when the actual open beta is active.

So don't worry about it.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:55 AM
I give up now, it's been two hours, and still nothing. It's a shame: I was really looking forward to playing this. :<

Im not giving up, I figure if I can get it working, Ill just have 2x more fun tomorrow. good luck JenTy

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 06:57 AM
Im not giving up, I figure if I can get it working, Ill just have 2x more fun tomorrow. good luck JenTy

Maybe tomorrow I'll try, but I doubt it'll work. I'm still going to try to find some help later in the day aswell.

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:57 AM
Well, the patcher came up with an error and reset, so as a last ditch effort I'm trying an install on another computer... I'll probably just wait for the open beta if this doesn't work :(

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 06:58 AM
You will all have time to play this when the actual open beta is active.

So don't worry about it.

I was looking forward to playing it asap. I'm a bit impatient.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 06:58 AM
Well, the patcher came up with an error and reset, so as a last ditch effort I'm trying an install on another computer... I'll probably just wait for the open beta if this doesn't work :(

well, try installing on one computer, and on the one you we're already trying on, press the 3rd button from the main one, and try re-patching, just incase, I dont think it re-downloads so it shouldnt take as long

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:01 AM
Side note, I found an intresting thread, when I'm done patching, if this still doesn't work, I might try using this guys installer, for the pre-open, and ill install it to my 64 bit program files directory, heres a link for anyone wanting to look or try it out: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194741

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 07:01 AM
System error? Specify please? Side note: It's a little annoying to go to the main PSO2 online board, and notice threads about minor issues, but they're able to play >_<

this

Please wait.
[No.601]

thats what comes up

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 07:02 AM
well, try installing on one computer, and on the one you we're already trying on, press the 3rd button from the main one, and try re-patching, just incase, I dont think it re-downloads so it shouldnt take as long

That's actually what I was doing when it died. It also seemed to be taking longer then the first install oddly enough :S

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 07:03 AM
Side note, I found an intresting thread, when I'm done patching, if this still doesn't work, I might try using this guys installer, for the pre-open, and ill install it to my 64 bit program files directory, heres a link for anyone wanting to look or try it out: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194741

this is where i got my download XD

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 07:03 AM

That's a good idea. I will probably do that too, I'll update what happens after patcher completes.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:04 AM
this

Please wait.
[No.601]

thats what comes up

I wish they specify'ed on that error, it could either be your computer, or the server on the system failure...I can't really make an assumption on which side...Id like to say server, but theyres other people in, alot of people, so as far as I know its client side, could be a possibility that the server is full or overloaded, can you go try another ship please?

XxAzure217xX
Jun 15, 2012, 07:07 AM
I wish they specify'ed on that error, it could either be your computer, or the server on the system failure...I can't really make an assumption on which side...Id like to say server, but theyres other people in, alot of people, so as far as I know its client side, could be a possibility that the server is full or overloaded, can you go try another ship please?

Ive tried them all soon as I thought it could be server and overload of accounts I tried it but still nothing. Tho other sites Ive seen this error on people are saying it is server problems tho that brings the question why are there people on it if there are server problems and why are any of the other lobbies working

psophreak
Jun 15, 2012, 07:08 AM

Yea, I guess there is always tomorrow. :\

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 07:10 AM
Attention! I had the 230 error before the patcher. I completed the patcher, started up and logged in just fine. I'm watching a cutscene, but wish me the best of luck! I feel like dancing lol

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:12 AM
Ive tried them all soon as I thought it could be server and overload of accounts I tried it but still nothing. Tho other sites Ive seen this error on people are saying it is server problems tho that brings the question why are there people on it if there are server problems and why are any of the other lobbies working

tbh, thats a good question, the thing I'm thinking the most has to be the patcher after installing the game is an issue...but im not too sure...I will work on this till 10 when beta's over, havnt stopped yet, not giving up, I check here every minute, so feel free to shoot a question, also any idea when the thread closes? I'd love if you could make a new one when it does, as this is the only place I can give/get info

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:13 AM
Attention! I had the 230 error before the patcher. I completed the patcher, started up and logged in just fine. I'm watching a cutscene, but wish me the best of luck! I feel like dancing lol

The patcher from the thread I gave you? Or the actual patcher just patched, and worked this time??? please reply

alexlf
Jun 15, 2012, 07:14 AM

Gratz! :-)

SStrikerR
Jun 15, 2012, 07:25 AM
Anybody know what error 602 means?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:26 AM
I don't think masoncoram is going to reply, he's gotten too sucked into the game, but I think he took my advice, and went to this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194741 , and installed the pre-open download to the 64 bit program files directory, Ill do this and be sure to post results after my patcher is done if it doesn't work, If someone wants, i'd love if you'd do it, and give feedback

Captt
Jun 15, 2012, 07:32 AM
Blah im still getting the 601 error. Its been an hour so far

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:33 AM
Blah im still getting the 601 error. Its been an hour so far

2hr's and 30 mins for me, did you try everything mentioned in this thread?

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:35 AM
Wow, the patcher was like 75% done, and my internet went out for a sec, I got a HTTP error, and now im starting over, or at least it seems that way, if anyone could comfort me with like: oh don't worry, it doesnt restart! it's be much appreciated...

masoncoram
Jun 15, 2012, 07:39 AM
The patcher from the thread I gave you? Or the actual patcher just patched, and worked this time??? please reply

Yeah, i got sucked into the game. It was the file patcher, not the one you gave me on the forums. After the file patcher, I was able to get in, but I'm basically stuck in a tutorial loop. I get halfway done with it, then error 630 and I have to restart. I still get levels though >.<

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
Yeah, i got sucked into the game. It was the file patcher, not the one you gave me on the forums. After the file patcher, I was able to get in, but I'm basically stuck in a tutorial loop. I get halfway done with it, then error 630 and I have to restart. I still get levels though >.<

ah okay thanks for the reply, I wish I could be you right now, I was soo close, but restart O.O, If you keep crashing near or at the same point, you might have to re-patch again, theyre might be an issue with your game at that point...but if you get past the loop congratulations!

EDIT: To save posts, im going to lay in bed for a while, that restarting patch...I took a big hit, sitting here for like 3 hrs, ill brb

EDIT 2: New to forums, if the thread closes due to, to many posts, someone make a new one, with the same name + continued or something like that, thanks

cloudzer00
Jun 15, 2012, 08:15 AM
Where can you login with your SegaID on the PSO2 site?
I need to check if my password works.

Raging Ghost
Jun 15, 2012, 08:47 AM
Honestly, if I keep getting this error, I'll just pass on the pre-open beta and wait patiently for the open one.

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 08:49 AM
Still getting the 602 error after four hours.

Raging Ghost
Jun 15, 2012, 08:51 AM
We totally need a back-up ship.

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 08:55 AM
If this happens with the open beta, I'm just going to hope for an English release.

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 09:00 AM
took a quick hour nap, I tried re-patching because my internet went out and my patch restarted, it now looks like where it left off, one hour left on beta, I hope it finishes soon, so I can check if it works for tomorrow

Sidenote: the third button checks your files for corruptness, so if dl'ing for first time use the big play button, also someone in this thread fixed the issue by patching again, so gl

Lostbob117
Jun 15, 2012, 09:03 AM
Error 602 is wrong user id error 603 is wrong pass.

Pluupy
Jun 15, 2012, 09:07 AM
Where can I login on the PSO2 website to check if i'm entering the right password?

JenTy
Jun 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
Error 602 is wrong user id error 603 is wrong pass.

I think my account is corrupt.
I tried to change my password, but it wouldn't let me, and I had the correct info.

Poemi
Jun 15, 2012, 09:24 AM

I did have to reset my password here (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMPassResetStart.php?product_name=sega&return_url=https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega) and go through the process.

THANKS for the link, now my brother can play!! <3

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 09:33 AM
So it looks like the best solution for this thread, with login problems, is to repatch your game, OR reset your password, just a tip. I'm almost done patching, and I've already reset my password, if the patch is done in time, ill give you my results! :D

DTwO
Jun 15, 2012, 10:08 AM
Just a heads up to all,resetting my password did the trick for me to log in.Even though my password was 100% correct, i still had to reset it to be able to log in.So if you encounter login issues tomorrow,reset your password =]

Nadeem K
Jun 15, 2012, 10:12 AM
Great, 10:05, Patcher finished, 5 minutes after server went down, 5 hours too late for when I woke up, hopefully it works for tomorrow, if it doesnt im going to go insane. I get error 601, but all the servers are down so thats probably why, gl to everyone, see you tomorrow

Raging Ghost
Jun 15, 2012, 12:53 PM
I honestly hope that resetting my password helps me logging in.

Captt
Jun 15, 2012, 01:14 PM
2hr's and 30 mins for me, did you try everything mentioned in this thread?

Yeaa i just resetted my password so hopefully tmrw it'll work :D