PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

Auracom
Mar 22, 2003, 07:26 PM
I lvled up 4, got a standstill sheild, and made some friends who helped me get a yas9000. Damn Online kicks ass!

Karsh
Mar 22, 2003, 07:41 PM
How come that never happens to me? :[

Sedyne
Mar 22, 2003, 08:22 PM
Karsh, It's because your friends don't dupe. If you really want a Yasminkov that bad go to vega ship =O

Blue-Hawk
Mar 23, 2003, 09:51 AM
On 2003-03-22 17:22, SeanX930 wrote:
Karsh, It's because your friends don't dupe. If you really want a Yasminkov that bad go to vega ship =O

i may not be online, but i was on the dc. dont assume that everyone and their sister dupes. maybe they were persistant and actually found one.

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 10:14 AM
On 2003-03-23 06:51, blue-hawk wrote:

On 2003-03-22 17:22, SeanX930 wrote:

i may not be online, but i was on the dc. dont assume that everyone and their sister dupes. maybe they were persistant and actually found one.

Good to see someone not jump to conclusions about others! Glad that not everybody will accuse the lucky of cheating.

And I wish I had luck when it came to finding items... I wanna abuse the rare monsters that refused to drop more than Monomates... *mumble*

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 23, 2003, 10:36 AM
i hear that captain, (Aurcon is pretty awesome how could you not be nice to this guy)
i found a AL rappy my first online and i think in the game, heh me and another character forgot about all the other rappies and the Bear, (temperary lost of sanity) we both bashed the AL rappy into it's grave wait...poped him again the prize...monofluid... my thoughts
"monofliud.....FU*K YOU RAPPY"
just this saturday mil lily me and this HUcast saw it and we both know it around until he got poped with a megid heh you know you should never turn your back to aob lily to take out a mil..sucked for him
so i started dance for my life dodging megid blasts trying not to let the lilys paralize me. then a bright white HUcast came to save his robotic brotheren "NO there gonna steal my prize away from me" as he mooned his other. in the end we killed the mil lily are prize as the greed took over me for a bit
a dimate....a dimate...are rare monsters here to piss us off by looking cool and not givng anything to remeber them by
i picked that dimate up and threw it at a nano dragon
"hey FU*K YOU LILY"

Captain_Dude
Mar 23, 2003, 11:15 AM
On 2003-03-23 07:36, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
i hear that captain, (Aurcon is pretty awesome how could you not be nice to this guy)
i found a AL rappy my first online and i think in the game, heh me and another character forgot about all the other rappies and the Bear, (temperary lost of sanity) we both bashed the AL rappy into it's grave wait...poped him again the prize...monofluid... my thoughts
just this saturday mil lily me and this HUcast saw it and we both know it around until he got poped with a megid heh you know you should never turn your back to aob lily to take out a mil..sucked for him
so i started dance for my life dodging megid blasts trying not to let the lilys paralize me. then a bright white HUcast came to save his robotic brotheren "NO there gonna steal my prize away from me" as he mooned his other. in the end we killed the mil lily are prize as the greed took over me for a bit
a dimate....a dimate...are rare monsters here to piss us off by looking cool and not givng anything to remeber them by
"hey FU*K YOU LILY"

Rare huntin just makes ya wanna scream... Heh

Atleast, it does to me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-23 08:19 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Mar 23, 2003, 11:24 AM
On 2003-03-23 08:15, Captain_Dude wrote:

On 2003-03-23 07:36, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
"hey FU*K YOU LILY"

Rare huntin just makes ya wanna scream... Heh

Atleast, it does to me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-23 08:19 ]</font>

thats why i dont really do that anymore. i just get pissed when i dont seea red box for more than a week. im on that.... again.

Mystil
Mar 23, 2003, 01:32 PM
Hahaha I agained 16 levels on this day, and some guy (who was lv135) needed to clean his bank out and give me a bunch of items. Not rare stuff though, just semi/common stuff. Me was grateful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Auracom
Mar 23, 2003, 03:02 PM
Ah we did abunch of Temple Runs (yas from crimson)... duping is retarded. When we got to Seabed and I found the Standstill. And I don't think Malus or Slicer are duper, or use dupes.

They were really awesome!
I share my luck even thought it only pops up once and awhile. I gave away 2 Pushans(200) today to those who have been corrupted. I gave aways tons of my rare rifles to.

Jump to all the conclusions you want, as long as Im having fun with my friends I'll be happy.

(P.S. Ryo was great playing with you last night!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-03-23 12:09 ]</font>

Sedyne
Mar 23, 2003, 10:56 PM
On 2003-03-23 12:02, Auracom wrote:
Ah we did abunch of Temple Runs (yas from crimson)... duping is retarded. When we got to Seabed and I found the Standstill. And I don't think Malus or Slicer are duper, or use dupes.

They were really awesome!
I share my luck even thought it only pops up once and awhile. I gave away 2 Pushans(200) today to those who have been corrupted. I gave aways tons of my rare rifles to.

Jump to all the conclusions you want, as long as Im having fun with my friends I'll be happy.

(P.S. Ryo was great playing with you last night!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-03-23 12:09 ]</font>

Oh I don't really give a crap if it was a dupe. I hope your having fun, that's why we have PSO. Keep on duping if those new wepas are maknig you happy =P. but uh...yeah hmm..what i was trying to imply was i dought that a standstill and a yas in one game were legit. Nor would anyone just give you a yas7000. so uh ;3 anyway

hAPPY gamming ^_^

and apparently i was wrong. im even happier for you that they are legit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanX930 on 2003-03-23 19:57 ]</font>