PDA

View Full Version : Error 250 Club

Cypher_9
Jun 15, 2012, 08:39 AM
I am either laughing out of joy... or from the lack of sleep... or how ironic this situation is.... anyway... LOL This is just seeing who had the 250 / 230 error involving the DNS... let us rejoice!

Rootsuki
Jun 15, 2012, 09:03 AM
I had this same problem, I am re-updating it right now. I don't think it will help, but this is dumb. I waited all night with hopes of playing this.

Cypher_9
Jun 15, 2012, 09:06 AM
I know how you feel friend... but we must look toward the bright side... though our excitement kept us from our rest... least know we can better coordinate when we can sleep... LOL

Rootsuki
Jun 15, 2012, 09:12 AM
Lol, oh yeah. I cant wait to get some sleep, if I find anything i'll be sure to let you know.

Cypher_9
Jun 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
Much obliged good sir... ^^

Mag_Launcher
Jun 15, 2012, 09:22 AM
I think the problem is from the game not actually being updated. Which sucks because I let the patcher run for hours about a week ago, only to find it updated no files at all and I essentially only had the CBT version still, totally ruined any chance of me getting the desert mission done today.

Cypher_9
Jun 15, 2012, 09:27 AM
MAG!! How's it going man... holy crap they got you too! This is a sad day indeed... and yes... I too had the same situation. After I killed my other drive and downloaded the full gig file on my secondary... I did the update check to see... and it said that everything was basically "up-to-date"