PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 My Final Farewell to the 360 servers R.I.P

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 15, 2012, 09:32 AM
I know most you know that i have long since quit the 360 servers for jp over a year ago though i came on and played the odd event for abit here and there but back in march i finnally canceled my account and made this recording saying goodbye but was lazy to upload till now.

5 years well spent met so many people while playing on the 360 servers got to do so much cool stuff with the giant list of people i have encountered over the past 5 years though im all about JP now i havent forgotten 360 and you will hear no snobbery from me i enjoyed every last minute on 360.

In my video i try to give shout out to as many people as i can but ill be honest i probably forgot alot of people but dont worry if you played with me decent amount and i missed you off i thank you now for all the good times i had on 360.
If it wasnt for great community i enjoyed to play with back then id never had stayed as long as i did so Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmy0gcfE-d8

Psu5675
Jun 15, 2012, 10:02 AM
its a game not real
but i may cremated my game disc online good offline sucks

Ryno
Jun 15, 2012, 05:43 PM
guess im not good enough to be on that list. lol

Cloudstrife xx
Jun 15, 2012, 05:52 PM
guess im not good enough to be on that list. lol
Not at all i simply cant remember every person.
As i said if we talked abit and played abit then i thank you for the fun times that goes for you too ryno!!!!

CJ Johnny
Jun 15, 2012, 08:10 PM
All Right, your turn.

I've Canceled one of my GL back at Nov, 2011.
As soon as SEGA Japan comfirm the Date for the PSO2, Offical.

I will cancele my other one as well.

Anyway.
You tough me something that were Forbidden way back at the early days of PSU-X.

May be we'll run into each other at PSO2. Later ^^