PDA

View Full Version : Noooo!

kdrakari
Jun 15, 2012, 10:03 AM
I went out the way I played: trying to figure out how to navigate the menu.

Specifically I was trying to see if I could find a list of Emotes so I could do something other than mimic dance.

ShadowsCrush
Jun 15, 2012, 10:05 AM
It seems they changed the order of quests and such around quite a bit.
I have no idea what matter board quest E-3 wants anymore, cause talking to Reda is now the gold quest before it =_=

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:05 AM

Specifically I was trying to see if I could find a list of Emotes so I could do something other than mimic dance.

I found the game pretty damn easy to navigate. It's like any other RPG and luckily PSO uses lots of icons and stuff.

Also my advice to you, pop up google translate and when you get one of those tutorial prompts, copy the japanese text to the translator and there you go.

Oyeah and again... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

MAXrobo
Jun 15, 2012, 10:06 AM
I went out dancing in the desert! so sad I dont get to play more, but so happy the open beta test is soon ^^

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:06 AM
I went out dancing in the desert! so sad I dont get to play more, but so happy the open beta test is soon ^^

So did I, were you with me and renekate and the other guy lol?

MAXrobo
Jun 15, 2012, 10:08 AM
So did I, were you with me and renekate and the other guy lol?

sure was :D I had a lot of fun!

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:09 AM
sure was :D I had a lot of fun!

Indeed it was, I hope that guy posts the gameplay of us :)

MAXrobo
Jun 15, 2012, 10:11 AM
Indeed it was, I hope that guy posts the gameplay of us :)

me too. im curious to see if my two hats are noticeable to anyone but me...

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:12 AM
me too. im curious to see if my two hats are noticeable to anyone but me...

Two hats?

kdrakari
Jun 15, 2012, 10:13 AM
I found the game pretty damn easy to navigate. It's like any other RPG and luckily PSO uses lots of icons and stuff.

Also my advice to you, pop up google translate and when you get one of those tutorial prompts, copy the japanese text to the translator and there you go.

Oyeah and again... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Yeah, I know. I still remembered most of the stuff from the closed beta and the basics aren't complicated, but trying to get through all the community stuff is difficult.

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:15 AM
Yeah that's one thing I'm going to hate. I can learn everything japanese about this game except the community :/ Looks like some of us will have to deal in player shops and forums, and possibly the token english speaking player you come across though I can see Ship 2 Block 20/21 being primarily spoken in English during peak US hours. Maybe, if the GM's don't piss a fit about it though...

buri-chan
Jun 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
My only regret is that I bugged out while helping some guys do the desert mission as the leader. Got DC'd. Hope they all managed to finish it once. These things always happen when I'm the leader. Sigh~

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
My only regret is that I bugged out while helping some guys do the desert mission as the leader. Got DC'd. Hope they all managed to finish it once. These things always happen when I'm the leader. Sigh~

Well if people didn't get it today there's always tomorrow.

Pilla
Jun 15, 2012, 10:19 AM
Ah, give me time to organize the files guys, I recorded so much in such a little time. I will surely have it by tonight :D loved the entire play! I hope Sega does not change a thing or nerf anything, it has been so long since I enjoyed a game like this and I am really hoping they bring it in english ASAP, this game...they really did good this time :D

I felt so sad having to go, that says a lot!

goldwing
Jun 15, 2012, 10:19 AM

to save you some time hit alt and then any letter and find out what each one dose. that should help you alittle

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 10:21 AM
Ah, give me time to organize the files guys, I recorded so much in such a little time. I will surely have it by tonight :D loved the entire play! I hope Sega does not change a thing or nerf anything, it has been so long since I enjoyed a game like this and I am really hoping they bring it in english ASAP, this game...they really did good this time :D

I felt so sad having to go, that says a lot!

I know!!! I hated getting DC/d. I tried typing more stuff to you guys but then it stopped showing up, then your stomach drops and you know, it's to late......

But yeah man good look on sorting through the gameplay, post it here when your done :P

imrevned
Jun 15, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hey, it's Renekade :D I wonder how long the video will be...

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 11:20 AM
Well I see the gangs all here then, sweetness ^^

Pilla
Jun 15, 2012, 11:57 AM
http://youtu.be/JArb1jN4xx8

Part 1 of the desert gameplay, working on getting the rest. This also should give others who could not get on a chance to see it :3

Also be sure to change the quality!

MAXrobo
Jun 15, 2012, 02:37 PM
http://youtu.be/JArb1jN4xx8

Part 1 of the desert gameplay, working on getting the rest. This also should give others who could not get on a chance to see it :3

Also be sure to change the quality!

thanks for doing this, its really cool to watch. its weird to see that it looks like most of my missiles are missing even when they aren't.

Pilla
Jun 15, 2012, 02:44 PM
http://youtu.be/itscFUbKeNQ?hd=1

Part 2, Once I finish uploading all of it I will post it to the video topic I just noticed. It's only taking so long because i'm going afk and doing things around the house :p I will upload more once I rest a bit since I had to wake so early to be up on time for the start :3
Still quite a bit more go!

Geistarm
Jun 15, 2012, 02:57 PM
I saw you guys running around the desert while I was there. My ign is Cassy

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 04:11 PM
Well atleast you got me joining up in part 2 :P, shame I couldn't have gamed with yall longer.

Pilla
Jun 15, 2012, 05:33 PM
http://youtu.be/wIZcf_fOiBk?hd=1

part 3

Thermalwolf
Jun 15, 2012, 06:24 PM
Nice vids, thank you Pilla, it was fun playing with you and the others.

Vintasticvin
Jun 15, 2012, 06:38 PM
I wasnt able to make it online due to the fact the patcher keeps going bonkers on me and I had to go to work :(

Pilla
Jun 16, 2012, 02:31 AM
http://youtu.be/WUl2qwVUhwM?hd=1

last part when the servers went boom. I hope they have a english version soon, but this was easy to navigate...if anything just use subtitles and keep the japanese voices in the game :)