PDA

View Full Version : How do you delete a character?

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 15, 2012, 03:26 PM
As topic, decided I didn't like my character but couldn't seem to delete it. Decided I wanted to a play cast I made to look just like my old pso racaseal...ohhh nostalgia :D

Chik'Tikka
Jun 15, 2012, 05:28 PM
apparently its the second option when in the character select screen, when you get to the part with the yellow text, hold down ctrl and press the left button (which is grayed out unless your press ctrl)+^_^+

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 15, 2012, 10:57 PM
apparently its the second option when in the character select screen, when you get to the part with the yellow text, hold down ctrl and press the left button (which is grayed out unless your press ctrl)+^_^+

thanks, my little RaCaseal will make her return

Reia
Jun 15, 2012, 10:59 PM
This will be a nice test to see if you need AC to replace your lost first character >:3

Chik'Tikka
Jun 15, 2012, 11:13 PM
This will be a nice test to see if you need AC to replace your lost first character >:3

you don't, if you delete your only character, it lets you make one for free, yesterday, after i finally logged in after an hour, i made the wrong character too (a default cast hunter) when i wanted my Mary+^_^+ that ctrl thing took forever to figure out because it's new and no one in the IRC could help+^_^+

goldwing
Jun 15, 2012, 11:19 PM
wonder why u have to hold ctrl

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 15, 2012, 11:24 PM
wonder why u have to hold ctrl

just accident proofing it