PDA

View Full Version : Question about desert mission

Thrane
Jun 15, 2012, 04:02 PM
Is the bouquet rifle given out for just "completing" the mission or do you need to get a specific rank upon completing it?

pikachief
Jun 15, 2012, 05:21 PM
I'm also wondering if anyone knows if you need to be there for the whole mission, or just for the end? Or "80%" like PSU? My game keeps crashing during that mission.

Lintor
Jun 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
I'm wondering where to get/redeem said code. I got that mission complete with an S rank (its really not that hard) so if just doing that little level 5(7?) mission is all it takes, I'm golden.

Thrane
Jun 15, 2012, 05:28 PM
I do know you get the code AFTER the Pre-Open beta is done and the Open Beta starts. As far as completing a percentage of the mission I don't know about. Maybe one of the more knowledgeable people will chime in about it. :)

Randomness
Jun 15, 2012, 07:20 PM
I don't know if anyone knows beyond "completing".

I went for being safe and cleared the whole thing at S rank. Not remotely hard, as it's only level 5.

Thrane
Jun 15, 2012, 07:27 PM
Right. I need to redo the mission tomorrow since I only got a C rank on it. Better safe then sorry!

LatinWolf
Jun 15, 2012, 08:48 PM
Right. I need to redo the mission tomorrow since I only got a C rank on it. Better safe then sorry!

I'll run it with you bro, wouldn't mind fighting more of those mobs anyways.

Thrane
Jun 15, 2012, 08:52 PM
Sweet! Ill write your name down and find you tomorrow morning. Im getting on right around 6am. What about you?

Gama
Jun 15, 2012, 08:53 PM
i didnt understand what youre suposed to do on that mission.

Thrane
Jun 15, 2012, 08:56 PM
basically, move and kill your way to block three until you get a Mission Code: rescue or collect? If you complete that I think thats all there is to it. Not 100% sure since I joined in one in progress.

kazuma56
Jun 15, 2012, 09:26 PM
i didnt understand what youre suposed to do on that mission.

Just get to the end, with the new "code collect" you have to hold whatever button you assigned to your "use" key (think its e on KB) and hold it down whenever a white light is gleaming from one of the many pillars in the area (or switches/rockets/spires)

MelancholyWitch
Jun 15, 2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah I'll run it too since I had an A rank for some reason if anyone wants to join me.